QADIYANION Ko Dawat-e-ISLAH, Khatam-e-NUBOWWAT ﷺ

ts_rana

Minister (2k+ posts)
تیرا باپ ڈیکلیئر کر رہا ہے یا تیرا ٹٹی میں مرنے والا نبی؟

ایک حدیث کررہی ہے جس میں حضور ﷺ نے فرمایا تھا کہ انکی امت یہودیوں کے مشابے ہوجائے گی۔

روایت ہے عبداﷲ ابن عمرو سے فرماتے ہیں فرمایا رسول اﷲ صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم نے کہ میری امت پر بعینہ ویسے حالات آئیں گے جیسے بنی اسرائیل پر آئے جیسے جوتی کی جوتی سے برابری ۱؎ حتی کہ اگرکسی نے اپنی ماں سے اعلانیہ زنا کیا تو میری امت میں بھی وہ ہوگا جو ایسا کرے گا ۲؎ یقینًا بنی اسرائیل بہتر فرقوں میں بٹ گئے تھے اور میری امت تہتر فرقوں میں بٹ جاوے گی۳؎ سوا ایک ملت کے سب دوزخی لوگوں نے پوچھا یارسول اﷲ وہ ایک کون فرقہ ہے فرمایا وہ جس پر میں اور میرے صحابہ ہیں

Hunter_

MPA (400+ posts)
Using freedom of religion in West / Israel is a problem? 17 percent of Israelis are Sunni Muslims. Very few Qadianis live there in Haifa, Israel

ts_rana
Did you read the full article?

"During the Arab-Israeli war 1948 more than 80 percent of the Palestinian population in Israel fled or were expelled from their towns and villages, including a large section of the economic, political, cultural and religious elite of the Muslim society. Only one member of the Supreme Muslim Council, Tahir at-Tabari, remained in the Israeli-held part of Palestine.[4][5] The Israeli government prohibited a resurrection of a national institution similar to the Supreme Muslim Council, or an office similar to that of the Grand Mufti and thereby effectively abolished the autonomy of the Muslim community"

I hope this will clear all your doubts

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Did you read the full article?

"During the Arab-Israeli war 1948 more than 80 percent of the Palestinian population in Israel fled or were expelled from their towns and villages, including a large section of the economic, political, cultural and religious elite of the Muslim society. Only one member of the Supreme Muslim Council, Tahir at-Tabari, remained in the Israeli-held part of Palestine.[4][5] The Israeli government prohibited a resurrection of a national institution similar to the Supreme Muslim Council, or an office similar to that of the Grand Mufti and thereby effectively abolished the autonomy of the Muslim community"

I hope this will clear all your doubts
Israel abolished old Muslim authority and rightly so or it would have started Jihad within the country 24/7 like the kind we witness in Pakistan to this date; TLP, TTP etc

Hunter_

MPA (400+ posts)
Israel abolished old Muslim authority and rightly so or it would have started Jihad within the country 24/7 like the kind we witness in Pakistan to this date; TLP, TTP etc
look I like to make the topic simple, TLP TTP I don't call their Jihad Jihad, they why r u arguing with me regarding TLP or TTP.

Mirza Ghulam Ahmed declared the rest as Non-Muslims / Kafir but when the same is done to Qadyanis people like you have a problem.

Mirza Ghulam declared that the Jihad is finished so Qadianis cannot do any jihad, they why the cry.

and sadly you are taking side of Israel "Israel abolished old Muslim authority and rightly so"

you are trying to say Israel did the right thing?

arifkarim

"Israel abolished old Muslim authority and rightly so"

you are trying to say Israel did the right thing?
Of course. 17 percent of Israelis are Muslims. Imagine if they had a grand Mufti who declared Jihad against Israel? How would they handle these problems within the country especially when they have enough of problems fighting external enemies?

Hunter_

MPA (400+ posts)
Of course. 17 percent of Israelis are Muslims. Imagine if they had a grand Mufti who declared Jihad against Israel? How would they handle these problems within the country especially when they have enough of problems fighting external enemies?
are you out of your mind, the Jews invaded Palestine, and threw them out of their homes, killed them raped them and you are saying they don't have the right to fight back?
you better have a good explanation on this

arifkarim

are you out of your mind, the Jews invaded Palestine, and threw them out of their homes, killed them raped them and you are saying they don't have the right to fight back?
you better have a good explanation on this
20 percent of Israelis are Arabs, 17 percent of Israelis are Muslims. If they can live with peace with Jews, why not Palestinians?

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)
بس یار اب میں نے فائنل بات کردی ہے کہ تم یہودی اور ہم مسلمان ۔ اب مزید کوئی بحث نہیں تم بھی خوش اور میں بھی۔ تم چونکہ یہودی ہو اس لئے بائے بائے ۔
جو مرضی کہتے رہو مسلمہ کذاب اور مرزا قادیانی کے کافر پیروکار

بس فائنل مرزا جوھٹا ہے یا اسکی کتاب سچی ہے یہ کونفرم کر دو پھر
مرزا کو دھتکار کر سچے مسلم بن جاؤ .
نیند تو نہیں آ رہی ہو گی آج کیا اب اگلے ساری زندگی
مرزا کی کتاب میں دیکھ لو یہودی کا نطفہ وہ خود مان چکا ہے

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)
جو کچھ تم یہاں شیئر کر رہے ہو جھوٹ کے اور جعل سازی کی پلندے ہیں ، اور یقین کرو یہودی یہی کام کرتے تھے اور کر رہے ہیں ۔

اپنے مرزا قادیانی کو جھوٹ کا پلندہ کے رہا ہے اور اسکی کتابوں کا انکاری ہے یہ صرف نطفہ یہود کر سکتا ہے
بار بار تمہیں کیوں کہنا پڑھ رہا ہے کے مسلمان ہوں

انگریز اور یہود کے کتے نہ بننا پڑتا اگر مسلمان ہوتے

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)
غلام احمد قادیانی نے اپنی ایک کتاب میں یہ لکھا کہ مسیح کا تعلق بنی اسرائیل سے نہیں تھا کیونکہ بنی اسرائیل میں سے کوئی اس کا باپ نہیں تھا پھر اس سے بالکل متضاد اور اسی کتاب میں دوسرے مقام پر یہ تحریر کیا کہ حضرت عیسیٰ بنی اسرائیل کے خاتم الانبیاءہیں۔ غلام احمد قادیانی کے یہ متضاد خیالات پڑھ کر اس کی یہ بات تسلیم کرنی پڑتی ہے کہ جھوٹے کے کلام میں تضاد ضرور ہوتا ہے۔ اب یہ جھوٹا کون ہے؟ جس کی تحریروں اور دعوﺅں میں تضاد ہے۔ مرزا قادیانی نے ضمیمہ براہینِ احمدیہ میں لکھا کہ میرا یہ دعویٰ نہیں ہے کہ میں وہ مہدی ہوں جو حضرت فاطمہؓ کی اولاد سے ہے پھر اس سے بالکل متضاد مرزا قادیانی نے یہ دعویٰ کر دیا کہ وحی کے ذریعے اسے معلوم ہوا ہے کہ اس کا تعلق بنی فارس سے ہے اور بنی فارس بھی بنی اسرائیل اور اہل بیت میں سے ہیں۔ یہ بھی شاید پوری انسانی تاریخ کا واحد واقعہ ہے کہ غلام احمد قادیانی نے بار بار اپنی تحریروں میں اپنی قوم مغل برلاس بتائی ہے پھر جھوٹی وحی نے اس کی قوم بھی تبدیل کر دی۔ یہ تو صرف نسل کی تبدیلی کا معاملہ ہے، ایک کتاب میں مرزا قادیانی نے اپنی تبدیلی¿ دعویٰ بھی کیا ہے یعنی اسے کچھ دیر کےلئے مریم بنا دیا گیا۔

جزاک الله میرے مسلمان بھائی الله آپکو ایمان کی بلندی اور
نبی آخر زماں حضرت محمّد ﷺ کی شفاعت نصیب فرماۓ. بہت خوب لکھا ہے

Hunter_

MPA (400+ posts)
20 percent of Israelis are Arabs, 17 percent of Israelis are Muslims. If they can live with peace with Jews, why not Palestinians?
ok so let me give you an example, you look like a desi liberal , khoni libral how they say it,

i enter your home as a guest, then kill ur dad rape ur mom, take ur home by force and then i should expect you to live with me in peace.

answer me in Yes or No.

arifkarim

ok so let me give you an example, you look like a desi liberal , khoni libral how they say it,

i enter your home as a guest, then kill ur dad rape ur mom, take ur home by force and then i should expect you to live with me in peace.

answer me in Yes or No.
You can. Native Americans live in peace in their now conquered lands ny Europeans. Aboriginals do the same in Australia. You cannot live at war for all eternity.

Hunter_

MPA (400+ posts)
You can. Native Americans live in peace in their now conquered lands ny Europeans. Aboriginals do the same in Australia. You cannot live at war for all eternity.
let me make sure I understood you right, you ll have no problem living with a person who captured your hope raped your family and killed them and you ll be like yea all cool with that.

arifkarim

let me make sure I understood you right, you ll have no problem living with a person who captured your hope raped your family and killed them and you ll be like yea all cool with that.
Yes, Europeans conquered native Americans many hundred years ago. Why should they keep fighting now? Similarly Jews conquered Palestinians 70+ years ago. Why are they still fighting? If native Americans can live in peace with their new conquerers, why can't Palestinians?

Hunter_

MPA (400+ posts)
Yes, Europeans conquered native Americans many hundred years ago. Why should they keep fighting now? Similarly Jews conquered Palestinians 70+ years ago. Why are they still fighting? If native Americans can live in peace with their new conquerers, why can't Palestinians?
Native Americans are still living in the stone ages, they are kept that way, they are preserved,
you have no idea of the native Americans, that the problem with you Desi Liberals.
Have you ever been to the US?
and for Muslims, this life is nothing but a test. We all including you will have to face the day of Judgement.
You'll have no excuse. It is just that what you do under the situation you are put into. But you will be answerable.
Looks like you are on some kind of agenda or just messed up but certain things are bound to happen, and you'll see soon.
You stand by the qadyanis and by the jews against the Palestinian, well your choice.