Question to Pakistanis, Specially Imran Khan Supporters

The Pakistani

Minister (2k+ posts)
As a sportsman I was very excited in 2018 to vote for Khan. But now I have some questions which I find difficult to keep to myself.

1- Since the new Circketing Domestic structure was implemented in Pakistan, how many National level Circketets had been produced by this domestic setup so far?Can you name any one? To my knowledge, circketers are making their way into National side based on their performance in PSL, even if they had a zero first class playing experience. Did Imran Khan ever lookwd back at what he has implemented? Did he ever visited PCB to check on the progress?

2- This is so embarassing to mention that Hockey in Pakistan has become a History while our neighbour is out performing. Did Imran Khan tried to investigate why we are no more in Olympics? Did he formed any commitee to investigate the matter and to look at the dier condition of our National Sport?

3- What are the expertise and qulaification of General Arif Hassan as a head of Olympic Committee since 2004? Why is he still there and not even asked to resign or removed despite of Pakistan's Medal less performance in his era.

4- Did any one you ever visited Sports complex in Islqmabad? Incase you ever visit, Just look at the condition of its facilities and the people who are residing their illegally.

5- We got Banned by FIFA recently due to politics in our football association, that too in the era of a Sportsman Premier and no action has been taken so far by the legeand.

6- Can you name any one sport which had progressed during Imran Khan's tenure? Any One???

Last edited by a moderator:

IMIKasbati

Minister (2k+ posts)
I have watched an interview of IK where he had clearly said that because of critical issues facing Pakistan, (and quite rightly) sports is not his priority.

By the way i could not vote for IK ( as I was away) but I am with him with heart and sole. So there may be difference of opinion between us.

To me Whatever IK is doing for Pakistan is the best that can be done.

Economy, education, health and improving the lives of poors are the bigger priorities. Eventually we will also improve in sports as well.

Things can be destroyed quickly but take ages to improve.

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
With few exceptions, generally there is a direct correlation between economic health of a country and its performance in sports.. So let's become an economic powerhouse first and no worry about sports at this time.

Worldtronic

Senator (1k+ posts)
As a sportsman I was very excited in 2018 to vote for Khan. But now I have some questions which I find difficult to keep to myself.

1- Since the new Circketing Domestic structure was implemented in Pakistan, how many National level Circketets had been produced by this domestic setup so far?Can you name any one? To my knowledge, circketers are making their way into National side based on their performance in PSL, even if they had a zero first class playing experience. Did Imran Khan ever lookwd back at what he has implemented? Did he ever visited PCB to check on the progress?
2- This is so embarassing to mention that Hockey in Pakistan has become a History while our neighbour is out performing. Did Imran Khan tried to investigate why we are no more in Olympics? Did he formed any commitee to investigate the matter and to look at the dier condition of our National Sport?
3- What are the expertise and qulaification of General Arif Hassan as a head of Olympic Committee since 2004? Why is he still there and not even asked to resign or removed despite of Pakistan's Medal less performance in his era.
4- Did any one you ever visited Sports complex in Islqmabad? Incase you ever visit, Just look at the condition of its facilities and the people who are residing their illegally.
5- We got Banned by FIFA recently due to politics in our football association, that too in the era of a Sportsman Premier and no action has been taken so far by the legeand.
6- Can you name any one sport which had progressed during Imran Khan's tenure? Any One???

Triple PhD in sports.

Saboo

I don't think Sports is number one priority on IK's mind as he has many other important things to do.
In the meantime, please watch Kabaddi, Gulli Danda or Shatapoo. ?

asallo

Senator (1k+ posts)
Nobody in this country wants to do anything by him/herself. Putting everything to IK yaar bahi bandon khuda ka kich khoof ker lo yeh mulk tumhara bhi hai srif charity kerne ke ilawa bhi soocho aur saab se pelhe apna kaam imandari se aur ip to the highest level kerne ki koshish karo bechara Ik kiya karega jaab log khid kuch na kerna chahain aur khane per tulle bhethe hon ya phir haram khane ko tayyar ke koi paka pakiya munh main dall de. Mere bhaiyon buzurgon aur nojawanon please please try to work hard with honesty this country needs honesty and hard work.

iis 14 augist ko ehad karo aur thori si mehnat ker lo

Saboo

And now I want to ask you a question The Pakistani….Now tell me what did YOU do recently for your country Pakistan….Please ask not what Imran Khan did for cricket, but ask what did you do for your country Pakistan?

Waqar_H

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yes, hunting down the traitors and the looters!
Hunting is the sport of eagles
just to remind you!
Imran Khan is failing in that spot miserably.
Iss Beghairat ko ussi din reign kar dena chahiay tha, jis din Nawaz Gunja london ki flight le k bhagga tha.

Imran k andhay pujariyo ko phir bhi kuch nazar nahee aata

The Pakistani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nobody in this country wants to do anything by him/herself. Putting everything to IK yaar bahi bandon khuda ka kich khoof ker lo yeh mulk tumhara bhi hai srif charity kerne ke ilawa bhi soocho aur saab se pelhe apna kaam imandari se aur ip to the highest level kerne ki koshish karo bechara Ik kiya karega jaab log khid kuch na kerna chahain aur khane per tulle bhethe hon ya phir haram khane ko tayyar ke koi paka pakiya munh main dall de. Mere bhaiyon buzurgon aur nojawanon please please try to work hard with honesty this country needs honesty and hard work.

iis 14 augist ko ehad karo aur thori si mehnat ker lo
I wish I were the Pattern In Chief of Sports Board than would definetly try to clear the dirt.

The Pakistani

Minister (2k+ posts)
And now I want to ask you a question The Pakistani….Now tell me what did YOU do recently for your country Pakistan….Please ask not what Imran Khan did for cricket, but ask what did you do for your country Pakistan?
Lost Job, I was playing Club circket but the new domestic structure (which I want to be fruitful offcourse) had left many of us Jobless. I had the right to question "Waqt Ka Hakim" right???

Raiwind-Destroyer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Ye Hai pakistani koom Sara ilzaam leader par laga kar maal loot Kar Western countries Mai rehte hain aur udhar bikul sedhe rehte Hai lekn apne mulq ko rooz thokte hain

Saboo

Iss Beghairat ko ussi din reign kar dena chahiay tha, jis din Nawaz Gunja london ki flight le k bhagga tha.

ہاہاہا...تم ایک بار عمران کے اندھے پجاریوں کے ہتھے تو چڑھو؟ اب ہم اتنے اندھے بھی نہیں جو
تیری ہڈی پسلی نہ دیکھ سکیں…..اب اس میں کیا ?

aqibarain

Minister (2k+ posts)

his agenda was not to fix sports in Pakistan... keep your priorities right. he will come to sports also. first need to feed the nation before sports....

grow up. life is not khail tamasha...

Visionartist

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
THE LOGIC IS THE PERSONS RIGHT FROM CAPTAIN TO GENERAL KNOW EVERY THING AND CANDO ANY THING FROM CIVIL SERVICES TO MILTARY SERVICES.

Saboo

Lost Job, I was playing Club circket but the new domestic structure (which I want to be fruitful offcourse) had left many of us Jobless. I had the right to question "Waqt Ka Hakim" right???
Yes for sure you have the right to question Waqt ka Hakim but at the same token he has every right to "latka you putha!" for wasting his time unnecessarily …..Hahaha…you still want to try your luck??

Dr Adam

Since I don't know you, I do not feel the necessity to answer any bull from you.
Never dare to quote me in future.
YOU UNDERSTAND???