Questions to Forum Members on Rehman Malik

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

I want members feed back on the position of Rehman Malik. I wrote earlier after todays attack by ZM, the position of Rehman Malik is untenable. He is either have to answer the issues raised by Zulfiqar Mirza or resigned.

But as I suspected and expected RM did neither, he didnt answer the questions, and said tomorrow ZM and I would be walking together.
He also said he wouldnt take legal action against ZM because he is my younger brother.

To this ZM subsequently answered, that he hate to be a brother of a liar like RM.

I am sure almost all of us can agree with ZM on this allegation that RM is a confirmed and a shameless born liar.

My question is what Rehman Malik is getting in this Ministry of Interior that he is unwilling to resign? Which any Ghairtmand and self respecting man would have done.

What is in it for him, to continue? Is he on a mission?

titan

MPA (400+ posts)
where he came from did he elected by People of Pakistan ?

No he isn't publicly elected man in parliament he came directly from UK and his BOSS mr 10% gave him ministry for hard worked on benazir's security planes and moved backup Vachel to wrong directions (thumbsdown)

Unicorn

Banned
Before I do anything ells I would get a report from a reputable psychiatrist to establish that Mr. Mirza is of the sound mind, upon examination. Other wise nothing good will come out of this episode, if will be the wild goose chase of, the whole thing is quite entertaining though.

angryoldman

Minister (2k+ posts)
he has same agenda as Mr Shaouka Aziz brought to pakistan to destroy our economy.but his mission is way bigger then him.he possibliy divide pakistan in many provinces.

janbazali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

I want members feed back on the position of Rehman Malik. I wrote earlier after today’s attack by ZM, the position of Rehman Malik is untenable. He is either have to answer the issues raised by Zulfiqar Mirza or resigned.

But as I suspected and expected RM did neither, he didn’t answer the questions, and said tomorrow ZM and I would be walking together.
He also said he wouldn’t take legal action against ZM because he is my younger brother.

To this ZM subsequently answered, that he hate to be a brother of a liar like RM.

I am sure almost all of us can agree with ZM on this allegation that RM is a confirmed and a shameless born liar.

My question is what Rehman Malik is getting in this Ministry of Interior that he is unwilling to resign? Which any “Ghairtmand” and self respecting man would have done.

oh come on....dont u know that Rehman Malik works for MI6 (UK intellegnece agency). in UK he also runs a detective agency, and all of his stakes belongs to UK, in short he is a Spy from UK

and about todays advancement, i am very much sure that MR. Kiyanai pressurised Zardari because of Rehman Malik and MQM role (stakes of both are in UK, and exposed big time now openly in public and media). and Zardari did this all through ZM

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
pakistan is no piece of cake that will be divided so that easily ... they are trying for ages now to bring this to an end where they can make it a paralysed state just like Chad or Ethiopia in Africa but that wont be the case ... just cause of the brilliance of this nation that they can survive in any given scenario... as far as RM is concern he is just one more pawn planted by west for any dirty jobs required ... release of raymond davis is the best example can be given ... but as haroon rasheed said in his yesterdays column that we must not loose hope history tells as that who so ever betrayed this nation or people never had an happy ending. long live Pakistan.to hell with enemies of Pakistan.

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger

I want members feed back on the position of Rehman Malik. I wrote earlier after today’s attack by ZM, the position of Rehman Malik is untenable. He is either have to answer the issues raised by Zulfiqar Mirza or resigned.

But as I suspected and expected RM did neither, he didn’t answer the questions, and said tomorrow ZM and I would be walking together.
He also said he wouldn’t take legal action against ZM because he is my younger brother.

My question is what Rehman Malik is getting in this Ministry of Interior that he is unwilling to resign? Which any “Ghairtmand” and self respecting man would have done.

dollars .... & fulfilling the task given by his masters ... to disintegrate pakistan ...

AhmedTauseef

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Before I do anything ells I would get a report from a reputable psychiatrist to establish that Mr. Mirza is of the sound mind, upon examination. Other wise nothing good will come out of this episode, if will be the wild goose chase of, the whole thing is quite entertaining though.
dont worry we know it hurts u endian

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
Believe or not he is doctor himself.

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Rehman Malik is a big big liar. I remember him lying at the time Benazir's murder............. and the list goes on and on including his statement about girlfriends killing boyfriends in Karachi.

ocean5

MPA (400+ posts)
rehman malik is compulsive liar he is a cunt and when he is born he ****** his mother aswell.this person is on a special mission to destablize pakistan.his ugly face shows that he is doing things on someones signal.i think he didnt learn anything from salmans taseers death i think he need that treatment.but hopefully very soon he get more worse treatment then this.now time is coming very soon and i think where ever he is going to run he will not succeede.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

first of all RM is NOT ghairatmand

2. he did not firmly confronted the ZM allegations because he is indispensable.

2. RM has been directly appointed by the US as the IM. The sole purpose of his appointment as the IM by US was to contain ISI under his ministry, thereby eventually RM turning over Pasha, retired Gul, and other top brasses whom Us was at odds with, to the US. And eventually guarantee the breakup of the ISI

3. So he knows that his job is guaranteed by his master in the Washington. Zardrai's hand may also be tied.

4. At the same RM has been awarded responsibility of creating terror, mayusi, and other national ailments to ensure quicker dismembering of the country.

5. There is yet another possibility, crazy as it may sound. Mirza had just met couple of days ago with AZ and immediate after the meeting he decided to blow whistle.
زرداری نے کہا ہوگا زلفی یار میرا ایک کام کردے بڑی مہربانی ہوگی
زلفی - جی بلکل حکم کریں

زرداری - پلان یہ ہے کہ

It may well be that AZ is trying to use Mirza as an escape goat to remove RM out of the way and malign MQM at the same time. The removal of RM would indicate, at least to me, that AZ may have been innocent (not 100% tho) of many ill-events that country had had so far. Every time AZ or gillani takes report, RM says, and I am sure of it, 'sub theek ho jaega, aap fikr na karein'

6. Since Mirza has made the allegations under oath on the holy Qur'an, there is a little room to suspect him of any foul play or conspiracy. He also appears to be telling the truth. he can following AZ's plan and blow whistle on the wrong doing of RM. This way he has not violated the oath covenant and followed his boss same time. Must say pretty smart idea on behalf of AZ, if it is correct.

Nobody ever claimed politics is a clean business