Quran-Alone Interview with CityNews

xshadow

Minister (2k+ posts)
منکرین حدیث کا کام ہے احادیث پر انگلی اٹھانا یا انہیں اسلام سے باہر نکالنا مگر اپنے موقف کے لیے کمزور سے کمزور حدیث بھی اٹھاکر لے آتے ہیں۔

بلکل ان نون لیگیوں کی طرح جو اشفاق حسن کی ایک بات اٹھا کر لے آئیں گے جو انکے حق میں ہو مگر جب انہیں 10 بتائی جائیں جو نون لیگ کے خلاف ہوں تو انکار کردیں گے۔

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
31:7 And when Our verses are recited to him, he turns away arrogantly as if he had not heard them as if there was in his ears deafness. So give him tidings of a painful punishment

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
سنی شیعہ کا اختلاف کا بنیادی سبب خلافت پر اختلاف ہے یہ دانشور حدیث بتا رہا ہے​

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
31:7 And when Our verses are recited to him, he turns away arrogantly as if he had not heard them as if there was in his ears deafness. So give him tidings of a painful punishment
منکرین حدیث آیت قرآنی کا سیاق و سباق سمجھے بغیر نقل کرکے خود کو دھوکہ دے لیتے ہیں

Wake up Pak

منکرین حدیث آیت قرآنی کا سیاق و سباق سمجھے بغیر نقل کرکے خود کو دھوکہ دے لیتے ہیں
Quran key ayat jhutlanay walay Islam ka naam lay kar khud ko dhooka daay rahay hain aur loogon ko gumrah kar rahay hain.

karachiwala

Are you talking to yourself?
I am talking about someone who is not even sure of his own gender. I already asked you to write in your will as to what to do with your body when you die. non musallis are not going to heaven and you are one eho does not even accept that namaz is mandatory or even if there is something called salat which Quran keeps repeating all the time

Wake up Pak

I am talking about someone who is not even sure of his own gender. I already asked you to write in your will as to what to do with your body when you die. non musallis are not going to heaven and you are one eho does not even accept that namaz is mandatory or even if there is something called salat which Quran keeps repeating all the time
Abhi tum bachay ho jao diaper change karo ja kar.
Islam tayray kundh zehan say bohat upar key baat hay.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
صلاه سے مراد نماز نہیں ہے تو کیا ہے! کوئی نام نہاد اہل قرآن، قرآن سے ثابت کرے

صلاه کا مصدر ص ل و ہے. قرآن مجید میں اس مصدر سے بنے الفاظ کی فہرست

https://corpus.quran.com/qurandictionary.jsp?q=Slw

Last edited:

Wake up Pak

The majority of blind follower Muslims have not read the Quran or the ahadith, but they would like to argue in vain without substance or logic behind their arguments.

Salat means
1- To turn to
2- To follow closely
3- To adhere to something.
It certainly does not mean Namaz.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Wow! the Quran alone movement is on the rise.
Hadithi should stay away from this post.
It is on the rise, but still a long way to go, simply because traditional Muslims i.e hadith followers have not read lot of hadith or the whole Quran with meaning and understanding.

Anyone who does, cannot in right mind accept them as anything holy or to be followed

Their mullahs pick and choose only the rosy and lovey dovey hadith or the ones that further their maazabi manjan to narrate to them.

Majority of the traditional Muslims dont even know what kind of blasphemous junk lies in these book or that all the most sacred collections can't even pass the test of authenticity set by their own hadith scientists.

And these munafiq moulvis will never discuss this extremely problematic side of these collections.