Quran burning in Denmark | Far-right hold anti-Muslim protest

Vitamin_C

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
They are just burning books they bought with their own money, its not against the law and its not hurting anyone unless to do it in an area where it can be a fire hazard. You cannot compare that to flying planes into buildings and stabbing innocent people.

As far as feelings are involved, every adult person is responsible for his or her own feelings. No one has an obligation to act a certain way because it hurts someone's feelings. People criticize Bush and Trump regardless of their feelings.

Although I personally wouldn't burn the Quran cause its my personal choice not to hurt someone's feelings but these people are trying to make a point which is to show that Muslims are violent at the expense of the feelings of some Muslims.

Just ignore them, burning the Quran is not the freedom of speech.
But this is going to be a common occurrence you will see more and more incidents like this.
Some Muslims thought by blowing up people, stabbing them on the road or mover them with lorries will deter people from speaking against Islam but they were wrong.
This is just beginning in the West soon you will see more bloodshed and many innocent people will die regardless it will be carried by white extremist or Islamic fanatics.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
I dont give a donkey's ass about that mandir, what does it have to do with what I said?

Whether Hindus do soug over their mandir or you weep over a book you both are idiots.
عیسائی، یہودی، پارسی، قادیانی وغیرہ کی عبادت گاہ کو نقصان پہنچنے پر رونے والوں کے بارے میں بھی یہی رائے ہے!!!؛

Vitamin_C

Whether you are crying over books, mandirs, idols or anything else is non-sense, it doesnt effect your life directly if you ignore it and carry on. Unless someone wants to physically harm you or your family you are stressing over things that do not concern you.

Carry on with your life what are you trying to impress Allah or something by crying over a book?

عیسائی، یہودی، پارسی، قادیانی وغیرہ کی عبادت گاہ کو نقصان پہنچنے پر رونے والوں کے بارے میں بھی یہی رائے ہے!!!؛

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Whether you are crying over books, mandirs, idols or anything else is non-sense, it doesnt effect your life directly if you ignore it and carry on. Unless someone wants to physically harm you or your family you are stressing over things that do not concern you.
تم ہو کون کسی کی آزادی اظہار جذبات پر پابندی لگانے والے.? اس سے تمہیں یا تمہارے خاندان کو نقصان نہیں پہنچا تمہیں اس سے کوئی غرض نہیں ہونی چاہے

!عیسائی، یہودی، پارسی، قادیانی وغیرہ کی بات گول کر گئے ان سے ہمدردری ہے کیا

Vitamin_C

Where did I say that emotions should be banned? I just said it is stupid to cry over inanimate objects.

تم ہو کون کسی کی آزادی اظہار جذبات پر پابندی لگانے والے.? اس سے تمہیں یا تمہارے خاندان کو نقصان نہیں پہنچا تمہیں اس سے کوئی غرض نہیں ہونی چاہے

!عیسائی، یہودی، پارسی، قادیانی وغیرہ کی بات گول کر گئے ان سے ہمدردری ہے کیا

Last edited:

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Where did I say that emotions should be banned? I just said it is stupid.
!!!کیا تم رونے، ہنسنے، افسوس کرنے کی بیوقوفی سے آزاد ہو

!عیسائی، یہودی، پارسی، قادیانی وغیرہ کی بات پھر گول کر گئے ان سے ہمدردری ہےکیا​

Vitamin_C

No but I stopped getting emotional about inanimate objects when I turned 10 years old. Having emotions is normal, but if you are crying over books and you are over 10 years old then that's not normal.

What about Parsi, Isai, Jews and Qadiani? If they are also crying over idols, books and other things then it also makes them stupid. You are all in the same category.

!!!کیا تم رونے، ہنسنے، افسوس کرنے کی بیوقوفی سے آزاد ہو

!عیسائی، یہودی، پارسی، قادیانی وغیرہ کی بات پھر گول کر گئے ان سے ہمدردری ہےکیا​

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
No but I stopped getting emotional about inanimate objects when I turned 10 years old. Having emotions is normal, but if you are crying over books and you are over 10 years old then that's not normal.

What about Parsi, Isai, Jews and Qadiani? If they are also crying over idols, books and other things then it also makes them stupid. You are all in the same category.
Ahh I see you've found another place to grind your axe and do your catharsis . Carry on then, don't let me stop you.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

تم ان لوگوں کے بارے میں تمہارے جذبات کا اظہار کر رہے ہو جن کے بارے میں تمہارا خیال ہے کے انہیں جذبات کا اظہار نہیں کرنا چاہے

ایک کتاب کو کسی جذبے کے بغیر نہیں جلایا جا رہا. پہلا بیوقوف وہ ہوا اور دوسرا وہ جو جذباتی ہو کر دوسروں کو ان جذبات کا اظہار کرنے سے روک رہا ہے

such786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Sometimes I am Christians, Sometimes I am Qadiani, Sometimes I am Hindu, Whatever you pull out off our ass it seems depends on the day of the week ?
What ever ur Faith you better better shut off ur dirty toung about our beloved religion.

skinnylizard

Councller (250+ posts)
This is the western life many liberal Pakistani crave for

they don't crave for it, they have no choice, its wither away in Pakistan or take a chance and let your DNA fully express itself, more choices more options,, sorry but you can't do that in Pakistan,if someone wants to burn the koran well be it on their heads, no need for us Muslims to start getting violent.

QaiserMirza

The leader of Denmark's extreme far-right party and his supporters burn #Quran during an anti-immigration #protest in a mostly migrant-populated district of Fredericia

اگر مقدس کتاب کو نظر آتش کرنے سے جذبات مشتعل ہو رہے ہیں
توکیا اس کی یہاں تشہیر کرنا مناسب ہے
محترم آپ اس کی تشہیر فرما کر ان کے عمل میں شریک ہو رہے ہیں
اس توہین میں آپ بھی برابر کے شریک ہیں

Vitamin_C

They are both idiots, the ones who burn the book and those who pull their hairs out over it.

Let them waste their money buying Qurans and then burning it. They are burning their own money.

تم ان لوگوں کے بارے میں تمہارے جذبات کا اظہار کر رہے ہو جن کے بارے میں تمہارا خیال ہے کے انہیں جذبات کا اظہار نہیں کرنا چاہے

ایک کتاب کو کسی جذبے کے بغیر نہیں جلایا جا رہا. پہلا بیوقوف وہ ہوا اور دوسرا وہ جو جذباتی ہو کر دوسروں کو ان جذبات کا اظہار کرنے سے روک رہا ہے

bigrabbit

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
They are just burning books they bought with their own money, its not against the law and its not hurting anyone unless to do it in an area where it can be a fire hazard. You cannot compare that to flying planes into buildings and stabbing innocent people.

As far as feelings are involved, every adult person is responsible for his or her own feelings. No one has an obligation to act a certain way because it hurts someone's feelings. People criticize Bush and Trump regardless of their feelings.

Although I personally wouldn't burn the Quran cause its my personal choice not to hurt someone's feelings but these people are trying to make a point which is to show that Muslims are violent at the expense of the feelings of some Muslims.
you are a big ass hole.. what else i can say...anyway stay happy

Vitamin_C

According to statistics it is, Iran is no longer a Muslim majority country. Information is widely available now so its harder to fool people this facade is all coming down.

Right now there are atleast 5 different versions of Quran being used from Alegeria to Indonesia, before this there were dozens (In Pakistan I think we use Hafs Quran which is from the 1924 Cairo version). We do not know which one is/was the original one, if any. If you take all of the copies in the world and burn them and silence all the hafiz. This book will never come back. But if you do the same with all the math books in the world, those books will all come back whether in 100 years or 2000 years.

Exactly, you've been trying your best for a while a now and it's not working at all.