Quran burning in Denmark | Far-right hold anti-Muslim protest

NewsViews

Minister (2k+ posts)

The leader of Denmark's extreme far-right party and his supporters burn #Quran during an anti-immigration #protest in a mostly migrant-populated district of Fredericia

bl0u81

Senator (1k+ posts)
I have a feeling that all such incidents are Co-sponsored by their Govts especially Scandinavian govts. How come area gets cordoned off, high security is provided, anti religion speeches are made, hatred and violence against Muslims is incited and encouraged. There are many other steps such as an open dialogue, debate that govt could encourage before giving them a free ticket to these devilish activities.

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ab khud ko Medan-e Hashar maen tasawwar karo.... jab 50000 saal ke barabar ek din hoga.... Suraj ek mile ke faasle par aur zameen tap kar taanba ban gai hogi.... aur 4.9 Billion Farishtay Jahnnam ko zanjeeren daale qabo kar rahe hongay..... Os din ye sab zalim, jaabir aur bad kirdar kahengay Ya Rabb hame ek moqa de do, hame dunya mae wapis bejh do...

I am certainly waiting for that day...

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is to provoke muslims. We should ignore these idiots and leave them to their fate. By reacting violently it only serves their purpose which is to demonize Islam. They can burn all the Quran's they want but the Quran will never be removed from muslims hearts and minds.

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)

The leader of Denmark's extreme far-right party and his supporters burn #Quran during an anti-immigration #protest in a mostly migrant-populated district of Fredericia
What a cowardice!!!! they cant counter Holy Quran with reason....burning this holy book in their frustration of failure, and inciting hatred n provoking muslims for reaction... west has lost all its values, rationalism and sensibility...the only solution to the world's problems is Islamic system of socio-economic justice..

rahail

Senator (1k+ posts)
May they rot in hell. Problem is our governments are puny and worth shit. Turkey and Pakistan could have created a task force for punishing such criminals discreetly. But alas.

back to the future

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I have a feeling that all such incidents are Co-sponsored by their Govts especially Scandinavian govts. How come area gets cordoned off, high security is provided, anti religion speeches are made, hatred and violence against Muslims is incited and encouraged. There are many other steps such as an open dialogue, debate that govt could encourage before giving them a free ticket to these devilish activities.
Yes you can take macrons statement as evidence of this support

back to the future

This is to provoke muslims. We should ignore these idiots and leave them to their fate. By reacting violently it only serves their purpose which is to demonize Islam. They can burn all the Quran's they want but the Quran will never be removed from muslims hearts and minds.
Take out a procession where every Muslim should hold Quran above his/her head and chant ‘labaik’

Vitamin_C

Allah is weak and too helpless, how is he going to defend himself without help of fanatics??

This is their mind set.

The best way to deal with these extremists is to ignore them. Allah Almighty will duly punish them for their sin. How we can punish them is by ignoring them so that they are denied the publicity which thy desire.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
مغرب سمجھتا ہے رفتہ رفتہ مسلمان اسلام کے بارے میں اسطرح بے حس ہو جائیں گے جس طرح وہ بے حس ہو کر ان کے خداؤں کی توہین کرنے والوں کی چاکری کر رہے ہیں

back to the future

Sometimes I am Christians, Sometimes I am Qadiani, Sometimes I am Hindu, Whatever you pull out off our ass it seems depends on the day of the week ?
You are working covertly without showing your actual identity
It does not depend on the day of the week dumb ass but your inbuilt enemity to islam