Quran burning in Denmark | Far-right hold anti-Muslim protest

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
According to statistics it is, Iran is no longer a Muslim majority country. Information is widely available now so its harder to fool people this facade is all coming down.

Right now there are atleast 5 different versions of Quran being used from Alegeria to Indonesia, before this there were dozens (In Pakistan I think we use Hafs Quran which is from the 1924 Cairo version). We do not know which one is/was the original one, if any. If you take all of the copies in the world and burn them and silence all the hafiz. This book will never come back. But if you do the same with all the math books in the world, those books will all come back whether in 100 years or 2000 years.
Iran hasn't been a Muslim majority country in more than 500 years so no big shit.

You can try to burn all the copies and silence all the Hafiz but you'll fail miserably.

You can keep having that wet dream but unfortunately it ain't coming true. So tough cookies

Vitamin_C

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Iran hasn't been a Muslim majority country in more than 500 years so no big shit.

Can you show me any proof/survey that says that or are you just pulling that out of your ass again?

You can try to burn all the copies and silence all the Hafiz but you'll fail miserably.

Thats not my point. The verses that were eating by goats are gone for ever. The versions of Quran that we do not use anymore are also gone forever, today we use the 1921 Cairo version. If you lose any part of these holy books they are gone for ever. But if you lose any scientific knowledge it will eventually come back, truth always comes back.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Can you show me any proof/survey that says that or are you just pulling that out of your ass again?

Thats not my point. The verses that were eating by goats are gone for ever. The versions of Quran that we do not use anymore are also gone forever, today we use the 1921 Cairo version. If you lose any part of these holy books they are gone for ever. But if you lose any scientific knowledge it will eventually come back, truth always comes back.
I don't consider 12'ver shia Muslims so eversince the safavid took over and commited genocide of the Muslims in Persia and enforced their mix of Zoroastrian pagan mixed with Christianity cult i.e 12'ver shiaism they haven't been a Muslim majority. I'm very well aware the number of Iranians can't stand that pagan religion specially the youth is growing exponentially and I don't blame them. I know such Iranians myself.

And your second point its just pie in the sky and yours and every other atheists hopes and dreams. Not worth discussing.

Vitamin_C

Thats your personal opinion. They considered themselves Muslims in the previous surveys now only around 32% of Iranians consider themselves Shia Muslims, rest have left Islam. Just do a simple research on how many Muslims are leaving Islam in Islamic countries like Saudi Arabia and Pakistan you will see that its a growing trend. Not just with Islam but other organized religions aka frauds as well.

I don't consider 12'ver shia Muslims

Last edited:

Vitamin_C

You are entitled to a personal opinion, you are not entitled to present personal opinion as an evidence or a fact. Just because you personally believe something doesnt make it a fact that everyone should believe.

I asked you what is your evidence that Iranians have been non-Muslims since 500 years you presented your personal opinion and then expect me to take it as a fact.

You are otherwise an intelligent person but when it comes to religion this is the type of shit that you try to pull, your IQ and the level of your arguments go down by half.

Yes it is, and I'm entitled to it.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
You are entitled to a personal opinion, you are not entitled to present personal opinion as an evidence or a fact. Just because you personally believe something doesnt make it a fact that everyone should believe.
On you mean just like your aforementioned youtube "research"

You are otherwise an intelligent person but when it comes to promoting atheism and that chip on your shoulder about religion, this is the type of shit that you try to pull, your IQ and the level of your arguments go down by 2/3rds.

P.S : No one gives a shit about Iran or what they pretend to be, ever noticed no country has good relations with Iran. Iran and North Korea are the exception not the norm. Although if you atheists feel you need a win desperately. I'll give you Iran if it makes you feel happy. ?

Mughal1

The leader of Denmark's extreme far-right party and his supporters burn #Quran during an anti-immigration #protest in a mostly migrant-populated district of Fredericia

Dear newsviews, it is of vital importance that we share whatever is said and done against the quran so that we become aware of it and do whatever is appropriate about it.

Arguing over things without having a solid criterion to begin with is a very troublesome thing to do. It is because this way of arguing takes us down the very, very long road. It is because this way of reasoning things out requires a lot more information than if we had a solid criterion to judge something by. All questions we raise and answer about things are always about whether something is true or false or right or wrong and if it is so then why?

The main question is, is it right to burn books? None can answer this question by simple yes or no. Why not? Because you need to come up with reasons as to why a book should be burnt or not burnt.

I have explained and discussed on this very forum the idea of why things cannot be halaal or haraam rather one has to come up with reasons for that. The same applies here on the issue of burning the quran, one cannot simply answer yes or no. One who is doing something is responsible for answering the question as to why one is doing what one is doing.

If we ask people who burn the quran, why are you burning it? They say, we do not like what this book says. The real question is, what does this book really say? Do those people who burn this book really know what this book says? No, they don't. That being the case, they have no right to burn it. It is because what anyone accuses this book of, one has to prove it beyond a reasonable doubt. If not then why burn the book?

The problem with people regardless they claim to be muslims or nonmuslim is, they do not read this book for its proper understanding. It is because anyone who wishes to understand this book properly first must prepare oneself to be able to understand it properly. The quran is not a book which baby minded people can understand even if they have attained multiple phds.

To understand the quran properly people need to learn some vitally important things to see why philosophers, scientists and mullahs etc look babies before the quran. It is lack of learning about things which stops them from proper understanding of the quran. For a detailed explanation of things about the quran, deen of islam and pakistan see HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE.

regards and all the best.

Mughal1

Plz dont share such content on a platform like this where ppl arround the world visit on daily basis, unintentionally we promote such incidents by sharing them. Jazak Allah Khair.

azeezam shahbng sb, it is very important that each and every muslim is aware of what nonmuslims are saying and doing against the quran so that one could learn sense one needs to learn and respond appropriately. To ignore such things is to show one has no faith in the quran as a word of God. God has not given mankind the quran to ignore it but to learn it as it ought to be learned so that humanity could bring about a human world in the kingdom of God which God has told us in the quran. We cannot do so unless we take the quran seriously and as things stand muslims have not shown much sign of taking the quran seriously otherwise deen of islam ought to be in power and humanity will have been living as if in paradise.

Last edited:

Mughal1

I have a feeling that all such incidents are Co-sponsored by their Govts especially Scandinavian govts. How come area gets cordoned off, high security is provided, anti religion speeches are made, hatred and violence against Muslims is incited and encouraged. There are many other steps such as an open dialogue, debate that govt could encourage before giving them a free ticket to these devilish activities.

dear bl0u81, whatever is happening to muslims around the world is result of their very own ignorance and stupidity with which they have mistreated the quran. So much so that the quran has become a laughing stock of the world. Who has done all these stupid works on the quran which have made the quran victim of anger of so many people in the world? Muslims themselves.

This is why in future if we want the quran to be respected then as muslims we must learn to understand its message properly and then pass it on to the rest of humanity. We have told wrong things about the quran to muslims and nonmuslims alike so why complain when the reaction has come? Instead of getting angry on others we must learn to play our own role properly and effectively.

Vitamin_C

No, I am talking about research done by various institutes. There is a difference between that and personal opinions not backed by research.

Iran is an extreme case but you can find similar trend in other countries as well since people have more access to information and internet. Thats what I meant when I said truth always comes out on top and religion and dogmas always go extinct. You saw that happening with thousands of religions that no longer exist and you can now see it happening with Islam, Hinduism and Christianity. Their growth rates are mostly in poorer countries with lower education/access to information and high birth rates but it will happen there as well, no one can stop this from happening.

Heres another one from US, the last stronghold of Christianity in the West.

That piece is not a research paper but it quotes several researches including the one above.

On you mean just like your aforementioned youtube "research"

Last edited:

Vitamin_C

FYI I am not promoting atheism, I am just saying that it is growing. I am just promoting reason and thought. I am against decisions that cannot be justified with reason.

Just few days ago one Pakistani was caught stabbing innocent bystanders in France outside the former Charlie Hebdo office. This doesn't represent Islam but it does represent a mindset of making decisions without reason. Pakistani reporters are promoting that guy as a hero.

Note that this office is closed long time ago and moved to different location, this chutiya went there and started attacking random innocent people who have nothing to do with Charlie Hebdo.

Back in Kothli Qazi, the latest attack triggered celebrations, Arshad Mehmood said, with neighbours flocking to their home to congratulate the family.

"The whole village is extremely proud of what he's done," said neighbour Haji Qaiser.

"Wherever you go, they are talking about it."

If you can justify believing a book is written by creator 400 billion galaxies and is full of inconsistencies, contradictions and superstitions like Sun literally setting on the surface of Earth, Embryos being blood clots and bones forming before muscle (Not to mention all the disagreements in interpretations of the vaguely written book over last 1400 years). Then you can also justify all sorts of nonsense such as the things I mentioned above. This applies not only to Islam but all kinds of political, economical and religions beliefs and ideologies that people hold without reason or justification including Nazism, Bolshevism, etc etc...

While we have documented examples and over 100 years on research of free market economy and how its superior to other economic systems at the moment, you will still find people fucking around with communism and Islamic system or Madina ki riyasat, it goes against all research, all logic and evidence. It has worked in Europe, it has worked in Singapore, Korea and Japan, why fuck around with a system from 1400 years ago when you have one that is proven to work today? This is the mindset that I am against. Its was the biggest danger to humanity and it is the biggest danger today, not just terrorism but rejection of reason and science has put us all at risk due to things like denial of global warming despite mountains of scientific research and evidence.

You are otherwise an intelligent person but when it comes to promoting atheism and that chip on your shoulder about religion, this is the type of shit that you try to pull, your IQ and the level of your arguments go down by 2/3rds.

Last edited:

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
FYI I am not promoting atheism, I am just saying that it is growing. I am just promoting reason and thought. I am against decisions that cannot be justified with reason.

Just few days ago one Pakistani was caught stabbing innocent bystanders in France outside the former Charlie Hebdo office. This doesn't represent Islam but it does represent a mindset of making decisions without reason. Pakistani reporters are promoting that guy as a hero.

Note that this office is closed long time ago and moved to different location, this chutiya went there and started attacking random innocent people who have nothing to do with Charlie Hebdo.

Back in Kothli Qazi, the latest attack triggered celebrations, Arshad Mehmood said, with neighbours flocking to their home to congratulate the family.

"The whole village is extremely proud of what he's done," said neighbour Haji Qaiser.

"Wherever you go, they are talking about it."

If you can justify believing a book is written by creator 400 billion galaxies and is full of inconsistencies, contradictions and superstitions like Sun literally setting on the Earth, Embryos being blood clots and bones forming before muscle. Then you can also justify all sorts of nonsense such as the things I mentioned above.
Dude let me know when you have something new other than same lame tired old debunked a million times atheist rhetoric. Because frankly I'm tired and mostly bored with having the same arguments with you lot over and over and over and over again.

Vitamin_C

Then you are either not getting my point or you are not open minded to understand another perspective because you have never answered to it.

You are stuck in black and white reasoning of atheism vs religion and what I have said have nothing to do with that. Fuck religion and fuck atheism. Open your eyes and read what I am trying to communicate.

Dude let me know when you have something new other than same lame tired old debunked a million times atheist rhetoric. Because frankly I'm tired and mostly bored with having the same arguments with you lot over and over and over and over again.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Then you are either not getting my point or you are not open minded to understand another perspective because you have never answered to it.

You are stuck in black and white reasoning of atheism vs religion and what I have said have nothing to do with that. Fuck religion and fuck atheism. Open your eyes and read what I am trying to communicate.
Like I said not interested in the same old arguments. I'm sorry if you feel deprived but I've had this and many more such arguments with atheists, chrisrtians and jews many times over and no mood to go over the same rigmarole all over again.

Vitamin_C

I dont feel deprived I just feel that you keep ignoring what I say and go back to atheism and religion. When I am not even talking about that. You have some kind of a mental block about certain superstitious belief that you cant seem to overcome, its a sign of cognitive dissonance which makes certain topics painful/mentally discomforting for you to even think about or discuss, I dont want to cause you more mental discomfort so I will let you be.

Like I said not interested in the same old arguments. I'm sorry if you feel deprived but I've had this and many more such arguments with atheists, chrisrtians and jews many times over and no mood to go over the same rigmarole all over again.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I dont feel deprived I just feel that you keep ignoring what I say and go back to atheism and religion. When I am not even talking about that. You have some kind of a mental block about certain superstitious belief that you cant seem to overcome, its a sign of cognitive dissonance which makes certain topics painful/mentally discomforting for you to even think about or discuss, I dont want to cause you more mental discomfort so I will let you be.
What are you arguing about? That Christians and Iranians are leaving religion in great numbers, when did I disagree with you on this?

michael jutt

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Thats your personal opinion. They considered themselves Muslims in the previous surveys now only around 32% of Iranians consider themselves Shia Muslims, rest have left Islam. Just do a simple research on how many Muslims are leaving Islam in Islamic countries like Saudi Arabia and Pakistan you will see that its a growing trend. Not just with Islam but other organized religions aka frauds as well.
it means IQ level of Muslim countries is rising .

Vitamin_C

I think in case of Iran after 40 years of Mullahism they have learned one important thing: Stay away from Islam

Some of their responses were so extreme that they will put even Western countries like France to shame.

If you want more info on that survey there is an Iranian Ex-Muslim youtuber who made a 3 hour video on it last week and provides very interesting background info.

it means IQ level of Muslim countries is rising .