Rameez Raja should ask Nasir Hussein to become Pakistan cricket manager.

saqibmkhan

MPA (400+ posts)
The new PCB Chairman, Waseem Raja should allure England's ex-cricket Captain, Nasir Hussein to become Pakistan's cricket team's manager and in charge of managing its affairs. I believe that he is one of the most brilliant, intelligent, astute, and knowledgable cricketing brains and minds in the world who understands all aspects, techniques, and skills of the game that he can transfer to Pakistani players and enormously benefit our bowlers and batsmen lacking basic techniques and skills.

He is worth every penny in gold but it would need a lot of persuasion by Rameez Raja to make him interested in the job. They know each other very well and have been very popular international cricket commentators and Nasir Hussein is well known for his no-nonsense approach to cricket.

@@@O.P

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
What he did?
He did many things but i will just name 3.
1. Made constitution/sop for pcb, that defined everyone job and the procedures, how itshould be done. Fiu its been run as professional board.
2. Rewap the domestic circuit and made it competetive in IK wishes.
3. Massive investment i n grass root level

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
The new PCB Chairman, Waseem Raja should allure England's ex-cricket Captain, Nasir Hussein to become Pakistan's cricket team's manager and in charge of managing its affairs. I believe that he is one of the most brilliant, intelligent, astute, and knowledgable cricketing brains and minds in the world who understands all aspects, techniques, and skills of the game that he can transfer to Pakistani players and enormously benefit our bowlers and batsmen lacking basic techniques and skills.

He is worth every penny in gold but it would need a lot of persuasion by Rameez Raja to make him interested in the job. They know each other very well and have been very popular international cricket commentators and Nasir Hussein is well known for his no-nonsense approach to cricket.
Sir G is there anything you are not an expert in? ? ? ? ? ?

Terminator;

Minister (2k+ posts)

Manager is a far more inferior Post to offer, to Nasir Hussain

AbbuJee

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Now suddenly everyone here will be an Expert in cricket. ? Free Mashwara Service shuro!!

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
our last coach who led the team to such good heights should be brought back a guarantee and better package

Xiggs

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Btw! Who is waseem raja??