Real estate suggestion for Islamabad

Notpersonal

Minister (2k+ posts)
Living in Bahria town past 8-9 years , it is not the same as I used to be , including security, prices has fallen down . Because of incline in price , many people have suffered heavy loss including me and a lot of families I know , that was investment side

Moving from ISB , I still believe that Living in Bahira is much better than having house in ISb

messam

MPA (400+ posts)
Sugestion is if you have 30.00 or 32.00 million, import pink salt plant from China and do business. Earn money and provide jobs.........

Please do not invest so much in housing...................

Is pay roshni daalain.. Details likhain, taa k aur b log mustafeed ho sakkain.

Thanks

Nadir Bashir

Minister (2k+ posts)
Is pay roshni daalain.. Details likhain, taa k aur b log mustafeed ho sakkain.

Thanks
Ok dear, i ll share daily a business plan if someone has money to invest. I did an intial work for processing unit of pink salt, estimated cost was around 100,000 USD other than land and other utilities and plant construction.

But problem is in Pakistan, Government does not focus towards this. One of my friend installed a plastic reprocess unit in Turkey, Government took responsibility for Power, Water, roads and other utilities. Pakistan bureaucracy has destroyed investment mindset in Pakistan.

messam

MPA (400+ posts)
Ok dear, i ll share daily a business plan if someone has money to invest. I did an intial work for processing unit of pink salt, estimated cost was around 100,000 USD other than land and other utilities and plant construction.

But problem is in Pakistan, Government does not focus towards this. One of my friend installed a plastic reprocess unit in Turkey, Government took responsibility for Power, Water, roads and other utilities. Pakistan bureaucracy has destroyed investment mindset in Pakistan.

Please do so. If you have already done a homework and research then do share the details. Many people would be interested in knowing that.

If you can start a new thread (and please mention me in the thread) then it will be a great service for anyone who is willing to start in these lines.
Thanks

Nadir Bashir

Minister (2k+ posts)
Please do so. If you have already done a homework and research then do share the details. Many people would be interested in knowing that.

If you can start a new thread (and please mention me in the thread) then it will be a great service for anyone who is willing to start in these lines.
Thanks
Yup sure............

Chaudary saab

For 30.00m to 32.00m a one kanal house in Emaar Islamabad is better place to live or Bahria town, please give advise based on your personal experience keeping in mind future potential of both these areas.
Suggest
For 30.00m to 32.00m a one kanal house in Emaar Islamabad is better place to live or Bahria town, please give advise based on your personal experience keeping in mind future potential of both these areas.
my suggestion would be to consider Islamabad sector E12 both for investment and residential purposes, if anyone has other suggestions I too am looking for other investment either real estate or business opportunity.

peace

Councller (250+ posts)
I have also been looking to buy 1 kanal land in Islamabad. I know most ppl recommend Bahria or DHA but I am open to other legal societies in or around Islamabad. Any suggestions as I am not too familiar with the area with respect to the security and prices.
I agreed with brother Masud to wait but would like to at least pick an area and buy when its the right time.

alicekim

Senator (1k+ posts)
Definitely NO DHA or BAHRIA !!!

Only place to live in Islamabad is in a CDA Approved Sector! Everything else is Total JUNK !!! Worthless and Useless !!!!

And don't believe on anyone who is telling you OTHERWISE! If you give them money, they will take a U TURN and themselves will be moving to a CDA sector right away !!! ???

I have also been looking to buy 1 kanal land in Islamabad. I know most ppl recommend Bahria or DHA but I am open to other legal societies in or around Islamabad. Any suggestions as I am not too familiar with the area with respect to the security and prices.
I agreed with brother Masud to wait but would like to at least pick an area and buy when its the right time.

alicekim

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pink SALT idea is a Total Failure now .... Yes, 5 years ago it was a BIG DEAL but not anymore. Stay Away!!

If you want to do business, livestock on a rental land is good idea. Opening a quality franchise school is a good idea. Even opening l general stores or quality chai/snacks shop is a good idea! But for all these ideas, you HAVE TO BE IN PAKISTAN. Dont invest money and then expect SOMEONE ELSE to do the work for you ! That ALWAYS end up in a DISASTER!!

Thanks

Last edited:

stargazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
If you are considering Akhira do not buy a house in Bahria for you don't know whose land has been grabbed. The other thing is Bahria will NEVER give you ownership of land. If there is a dispute Malik Riaz's goons will make life difficult for you.
All from experience and Aftab Iqbal (anchor).

WatanDost

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Behria is like "TRAP" it is better to go for DHA instead of Behria but the best of the best deal would be ISLAMABAD and Behria/DHA both are not part of islamabad but on papers yes, infact they are ILLEGITIMATE CHILDS OF ISLAMABAD.

Last edited:

Chaudary saab

Definitely NO DHA or BAHRIA !!!

Only place to live in Islamabad is in a CDA Approved Sector! Everything else is Total JUNK !!! Worthless and Useless !!!!

And don't believe on anyone who is telling Only go for CDA approved sectors; private society's are risky and prices are likely to drop in private housing societies where as CDA approved remain competitive.OTHERWISE! If you give them money, they will take a U TURN and themselves will be moving to a CDA sector right away !!! ???

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
bahria has all shopping and necessities inside
dha emaar...not sure of amenities and shopping convenience

i think DHA Phase 2 is better

MHAMZA

Minister (2k+ posts)
Gulburg Greens or Gulburg Residencia Or Naval Anchorage
All the above safe investment wise with good standard of development and secure environment

alicekim

Senator (1k+ posts)
I'm an ???? and let me tell you CLEARLY:

Again, No DHA, or BAHRIA, or EIMAAR, or Gulberg XXX, or NAVAL Anchorage or Top City or Ghouri Town!

FOCUS only on CDA Sectors !!! Always CHECK and Cross Check and Double Check with CDA if the said property falls within their jurisdiction.

And DO NOT invest in anything that is WITHOUT POSSESSION !! Always buy/invest in something that is READY and transferred right at the time of SELL. These so-called "development projects" takes years & years ..... No Thank You!

You are FAR BETTER off by keeping your cash in DOLLARS instead of any STUPID investment in some poor pathetic development project around Pindi/Punjab instead of CORE Islamabad (protection against inflation etc.)

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
Invest in high end apartments, google a guide to investors in real estate recently published in Dawn. If you keep the new tax SRO's in mind after the construction package one benefits the most by investing in high end real estate or commercial property.

peace

Councller (250+ posts)
I'm an ???? and let me tell you CLEARLY:

Again, No DHA, or BAHRIA, or EIMAAR, or Gulberg XXX, or NAVAL Anchorage or Top City or Ghouri Town!

FOCUS only on CDA Sectors !!! Always CHECK and Cross Check and Double Check with CDA if the said property falls within their jurisdiction.

And DO NOT invest in anything that is WITHOUT POSSESSION !! Always buy/invest in something that is READY and transferred right at the time of SELL. These so-called "development projects" takes years & years ..... No Thank You!

You are FAR BETTER off by keeping your cash in DOLLARS instead of any STUPID investment in some poor pathetic development project around Pindi/Punjab instead of CORE Islamabad (protection against inflation etc.)
Thank you to everyone for their input. I agree with everyone, real estate investment in Pakistan is no joke. Many in family and friends have shared their horror stories which makes me reluctant to buy house/land in Pakistan. I will take your advise and look up on CDA site for legal societies.