Real Killers of Imran Khan's Inqlaab - MPs from Punjab

Maharaj Siyasi

MPA (400+ posts)
There is no doubt that other than Yasmin Rashid not a single person was seen active on the roads of Punjab.
Where the Hell is Waseem Akrum Pluss --- Buzdaar. I have not seen that crook for over a week.

Khan sahib is angry with Sheikh Rasheed for not providing him the support from Rawalpindi, even though he especially requested it at the last moment.

Few days ago I requested IK to be especially careful of these two cooks. They are the puppets of the Establishment and they will stab you in your back when the time comes. But Woe to Imran Khan who will never never recognize the true people.

Has anybody seen Sheikh Rasheed around D-chowk or he kept crying over his Laa Haveli

And Listen about the performance of Daboo Fowad Choudhary. I can never believe he did not do it deliberately.

سابق امیدوار برائے قومی اسمبلی محمود مرزا جہلمی کی آڈیو لیک ہو گئی​

XXX - Rated A

بشر

Councller (250+ posts)
لاہور سے ڈاکٹر یاسمین راشد اور حماد اظہر یہ نمایاں رہے باقی سب تو بھگوڑے نکلے۔
اچھا ہوا اس مارچ سے کافی چیزیں کلئیر ہو گئیں
ورکرز کا بھی پتہ چل گیا کہ وہ ہر قسم کی سختی برداشت کرنے کا حوصلہ رکھتا ہے اور مقامی قیادت کا بھی نظر آگیا کہ کون بھگوڑا ہے اور کو میدان میں کھڑا ہو کر مقابلہ کرنے کی جرآت رکھتا ہے

Modest

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
There is no doubt that other than Yasmin Rashid not a single person was seen active on the roads of Punjab.
Where the Hell is Waseem Akrum Pluss --- Buzdaar. I have not seen that crook for over a week.

Khan sahib is angry with Sheikh Rasheed for not providing him the support from Rawalpindi, even though he especially requested it at the last moment.

Few days ago I requested IK to be especially careful of these two cooks. They are the puppets of the Establishment and they will stab you in your back when the time comes. But Woe to Imran Khan who will never never recognize the true people.

Has anybody seen Sheikh Rasheed around D-chowk or he kept crying over his Laa Haveli

And Listen about the performance of Daboo Fowad Choudhary. I can never believe he did not do it deliberately.

XXX - Rated A
Patwari bhai aap zyada tension na lo.
Sh. Rasheed, Fawad Ch. etc stood with Imran khan firmly and didn’t jump the ship.
Due to many hurdles, many people from Punjab didn’t reach Islamabad on time but if IK had stayed then those people would also have arrived eventually.
If there is another long march then everyone will reach Islamabad on time because this time the imported government can’t block the roads as per SC decision.

samisam

وسیم اکرم پلس مانیکوں کو کرائی ہوئی لوٹ مار سے اپنا حصہ وصولی میں مصروف ہے
عمران خان کی سیاسی غلطیوں کی سب سے بڑی غلطی مانیکوں کی کستوری تاحیات پس ماندہ گدھا

Maharaj Siyasi

MPA (400+ posts)
Patwari bhai aap zyada tension na lo.
Sh. Rasheed, Fawad Ch. etc stood with Imran khan firmly and didn’t jump the ship.
Due to many hurdles, many people from Punjab didn’t reach Islamabad on time but if IK had stayed then those people would also have arrived eventually.
If there is another long march then everyone will reach Islamabad on time because this time the imported government can’t block the roads as per SC decision.
Please keep the copy of same statement ready for another long march after that another and another.
This was the only time when people trusted that we will achieve something. But IKs disappointed us all by calling it off without any reason.

Maharaj Siyasi

MPA (400+ posts)
وسیم اکرم پلس مانیکوں کو کرائی ہوئی لوٹ مار سے اپنا حصہ وصولی میں مصروف ہے
عمران خان کی سیاسی غلطیوں کی سب سے بڑی غلطی مانیکوں کی کستوری تاحیات پس ماندہ گدھا
100 % true --- now get ready to be labled as Putwari
Because I said the same thing in a thread few days ago. And what happened to me is unexplainable.

Modest

Please keep the copy of same statement ready for another long march after that another and another.
This was the only time when people trusted that we will achieve something. But IKs disappointed us all by calling it off without any reason.
This is a war with the imported government and their handlers. You have to change your strategy and planning in war to keep the enemy confused and guessing. Imran Khan is a warrior and his strategy was right.
I reckon he has been promised elections announcement in first week of June. If that doesn’t happen then we will go again for another and final long march.

Khattak_KSA

MPA (400+ posts)
Sheikh rashid just roars in every jalsa that he is standing with IK like rock. This is enough to prove that he is lying. IK should not give him ticket in next unless he joins PTI. He will stab him like others. Similarly many leaders from Punjab failed to show their leadership skills. They need to be replaced by fresh workers. Lahore general secretary ( niazi ) has become a hero like Ali Muhammad khan and Qasim Siri. He was clearing obstacles and barb wires himself, leading from the front and workers were fighting along him shoulder to shoulder. He should be promoted and be next punjab president.

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

XXX - Rated A
نہ چیکیں مارو یار یہ سارا قصور عمران خان کا ہے - دیکھو خود ہی مان رہا ہے

Shahid Abassi

Only Hammad Azhar, Fawad Chaudhary and candidate for provincial assembly Zubair Niazi wer super active. I won't even call Yasmin Rashid in this catagory. She got prominent because her car glasses were smashed and she was arrested for an hour otherwise she was just driving towards Islamabad with one or two other people. I am happy that Buzdar did not show up. IK needs this lesson. Whole the world said to him that Punjab is Pakistan's political battleground and you better make someone else CM of this province. Despite his corruption, IK did not listen and rather protected Buzdar as Wasim Akram plus. I even don't buy his argument that by removing Buzdar, he wasn't sure of winning it for the new CM because establishment would have supported him in case he agreed to remove Buzdar.
Anyhow, whole of Punjab was looking for its leaders and no one was there to be seen.
PTI must have over 100 NA members from Punjab and 183 Punjab assembly members but all of them laid down in front of Rana Sanaullah. They always knew that road would be blocked, nothing new in that.

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)

XXX - Rated A
hamad azher n zulfi bukhari were very active also..

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Only Hammad Azhar, Fawad Chaudhary and candidate for provincial assembly Zubair Niazi wer super active. I won't even call Yasmin Rashid in this catagory. She got prominent because her car glasses were smashed and she was arrested for an hour otherwise she was just driving towards Islamabad with one or two other people. I am happy that Buzdar did not show up. IK needs this lesson. Whole the world said to him that Punjab is Pakistan's political battleground and you better make someone else CM of this province. Despite his corruption, IK did not listen and rather protected Buzdar as Wasim Akram plus. I even don't buy his argument that by removing Buzdar, he wasn't sure of winning it for the new CM because establishment would have supported him in case he agreed to remove Buzdar.
Anyhow, whole of Punjab was looking for its leaders and no one was there to be seen.
PTI must have over 100 NA members from Punjab and 183 Punjab assembly members but all of them laid down in front of Rana Sanaullah. They always knew that road would be blocked, nothing new in that.
میرا تھریڈ ڈیلیٹ کر دیا عمرانی اڈمن نے ☹️ - اے زیاستی ہے نا شاہد صاحب
شکر ہے مجھے بین نہیں کیا - تقریبا پورا مہینہ جیل میں گزار کے آیا ہوں - ہاتھوں میں سخت خارش ہو گئی تھی

Awan S

This is what when a government decides to stop at any cost. They thought it is 2014 Dharna when establishment was with them and Nawaz gave them free hand because Model Town incident was fresh. In case Khan decides another Dharna, this government will repeat the same plus they will not let anyone from KPK by closing Attock bridge. Khan had an amazing opportunity but he failed and now any elections cannot bring him the number of seats he got in 2018. The anti-American wet pent is getting dry and Khan has nothing more to sell. Shahid Bhai, mark my words, Khan will not be the next PM, elections are held tomorrow, after six month or October 2023.

s_i-g-.n-a_t-u_r-e

Voter (50+ posts)
This is what when a government decides to stop at any cost. They thought it is 2014 Dharna when establishment was with them and Nawaz gave them free hand because Model Town incident was fresh. In case Khan decides another Dharna, this government will repeat the same plus they will not let anyone from KPK by closing Attock bridge. Khan had an amazing opportunity but he failed and now any elections cannot bring him the number of seats he got in 2018. The anti-American wet pent is getting dry and Khan has nothing more to sell. Shahid Bhai, mark my words, Khan will not be the next PM, elections are held tomorrow, after six month or October 2023.

اگر عمران خان اپنے دور حکومت میں یہی بربریت کرتا تو پی ڈی ایم کا ایک بھی مارچ نہ راوی کراس کرتا نہ اٹک، خان تو پھر ہزاروں لوگ لیکر اسلام آباد میں داخل ہو گیا تھا