Real Killers of Imran Khan's Inqlaab - MPs from Punjab

Awan S

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
اگر عمران خان اپنے دور حکومت میں یہی بربریت کرتا تو پی ڈی ایم کا ایک بھی مارچ نہ راوی کراس کرتا نہ اٹک، خان تو پھر ہزاروں لوگ لیکر اسلام آباد میں داخل ہو گیا تھا
خان صاحب کی پارٹی کی طرف سے اور خاص کر شیخ رشید نے اسے خونی مارچ قرار دیا - ایسی صورت میں کسی بھی حکومت کے لئے لازمی ہے وہ ایسے مارچ کو روکے جہاں خون ریزی کا اندیشہ ہوا - ان سب کا جواز خود خان کی اپنی پارٹی والوں نے فراہم کیا

s_i-g-.n-a_t-u_r-e

Voter (50+ posts)
خان صاحب کی پارٹی کی طرف سے اور خاص کر شیخ رشید نے اسے خونی مارچ قرار دیا - ایسی صورت میں کسی بھی حکومت کے لئے لازمی ہے وہ ایسے مارچ کو روکے جہاں خون ریزی کا اندیشہ ہوا - ان سب کا جواز خود خان کی اپنی پارٹی والوں نے فراہم کیا

ماشااللہ
ایک سیٹ والے شیخ رشید کی باتوں کو کب سے سنجیدہ لینے لگ گئے، اصل بات کرو جو کرنے والی ہے کہ امپورٹڈ حکومت کو پتہ تھا کہ اگر راستے نہ روکے گئے تو پھر اسلام آباد میں انسانوں کا سمندر ہوگا

Amatuka

MPA (400+ posts)
Please keep the copy of same statement ready for another long march after that another and another.
This was the only time when people trusted that we will achieve something. But IKs disappointed us all by calling it off without any reason.
There was a big reason, the imported hukomat wanted to set up awam and army against each other and wanted civil unrest, bloody encounter and maybe marshall law eventually, as they want anyone one in power instead of IK.

back to the future

Patwari bhai aap zyada tension na lo.
Sh. Rasheed, Fawad Ch. etc stood with Imran khan firmly and didn’t jump the ship.
Due to many hurdles, many people from Punjab didn’t reach Islamabad on time but if IK had stayed then those people would also have arrived eventually.
If there is another long march then everyone will reach Islamabad on time because this time the imported government can’t block the roads as per SC decision.
but they will don't count on supreme court
supreme court is his master voice

back to the future

لاہور سے ڈاکٹر یاسمین راشد اور حماد اظہر یہ نمایاں رہے باقی سب تو بھگوڑے نکلے۔
اچھا ہوا اس مارچ سے کافی چیزیں کلئیر ہو گئیں
ورکرز کا بھی پتہ چل گیا کہ وہ ہر قسم کی سختی برداشت کرنے کا حوصلہ رکھتا ہے اور مقامی قیادت کا بھی نظر آگیا کہ کون بھگوڑا ہے اور کو میدان میں کھڑا ہو کر مقابلہ کرنے کی جرآت رکھتا ہے
I had been following the developments in lahore the whole day
no doubt yasmin rashid and hammad azhar had shown courage but they could not break the police shackles.
Only one person impressed me of the lot and that is zubair niazi.public follows leaders if the leader is in action public will follow him and stay otherwise run.
if and only if there were two zubair niazis on grounds lahoris would have successfully broken the shackles and reach islamabad
Protest and elections are two different ball games.I would prefer both have the same type of fearless leaders

Bubber Shair

بکواس بند کرو پنجابیوں کے خلاف چولو اپنی حکومت کی فل سپورٹ اور اربون خرچ کرنے کے بعد کے پی کے سے تم کیا لاے صرف پانچ ہزار بندے؟

Shahid Abassi

This is what when a government decides to stop at any cost. They thought it is 2014 Dharna when establishment was with them and Nawaz gave them free hand because Model Town incident was fresh. In case Khan decides another Dharna, this government will repeat the same plus they will not let anyone from KPK by closing Attock bridge. Khan had an amazing opportunity but he failed and now any elections cannot bring him the number of seats he got in 2018. The anti-American wet pent is getting dry and Khan has nothing more to sell. Shahid Bhai, mark my words, Khan will not be the next PM, elections are held tomorrow, after six month or October 2023.
It is possible that he will not be prime minister after the elections. Elections in this country only give those results that are designed by the establishment. I personally think that his choice of Dharna in Islamabad was always a mistake. He should have gone with strikes and demonstrations in every small and big city. Nothing is clear yet. He may have got some guaranty from MBS and the establishment. He is the most popular leader in the country at the moment and he is not an easy person for the establishment to deal with.
If he is not guaranteed anything then he must wait a month or two and start again when people get frustrated due to inflation. This government is going to break all records of inflation if they stay.

Abdullah9

Senator (1k+ posts)
There is no doubt that other than Yasmin Rashid not a single person was seen active on the roads of Punjab.
Where the Hell is Waseem Akrum Pluss --- Buzdaar. I have not seen that crook for over a week.

Khan sahib is angry with Sheikh Rasheed for not providing him the support from Rawalpindi, even though he especially requested it at the last moment.

Few days ago I requested IK to be especially careful of these two cooks. They are the puppets of the Establishment and they will stab you in your back when the time comes. But Woe to Imran Khan who will never never recognize the true people.

Has anybody seen Sheikh Rasheed around D-chowk or he kept crying over his Laa Haveli

And Listen about the performance of Daboo Fowad Choudhary. I can never believe he did not do it deliberately.

سابق امیدوار برائے قومی اسمبلی محمود مرزا جہلمی کی آڈیو لیک ہو گئی​

XXX - Rated A
1000% agreed.

such786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Those who's profession is politics was not activ as they should be but since their profession is politics so they wants to be in politics no matter what party is in power. Only new politic and from kheber phakhtoon khaw participate in protest and I also salute all those party members and pakistani who stood for their rights.

sumisrar

Senator (1k+ posts)
عمران خان پنجاب کو ٹھیکے پر دینے کی قیمت ادا کر رہا ہے

عوام ساتھ ھے ، جتنے ڈنڈے کھا کر اور مصیبت اٹھا کر پنجاب کی
عوام ڈی چوک پوھنچی وہ عوام جانتی ھے

لیکن کوئی نام نہاد لوٹا لیڈر پنجاب سے نہیں نکلا
سب نے صرف حاضری لگوائی ھے

کمیونیکشن گیپ بہت زیادہ تھا - عوام کو لیڈرشپ نہیں دی گئی پنجاب میں

جو لوگ کے پی کے سے آے تھے انھیں بھی جانے کا نہیں بتایا گیا
رات سڑکوں پر اور صبح اپنے خرچے پر واپس گئے

مس مینجمنٹ کی انتہا ہوئی ھے

پنجاب میں وارڈ کے لیول پر تنظیم کی جائے - ورنہ مشکل ھے

Awan S

It is possible that he will not be prime minister after the elections. Elections in this country only give those results that are designed by the establishment. I personally think that his choice of Dharna in Islamabad was always a mistake. He should have gone with strikes and demonstrations in every small and big city. Nothing is clear yet. He may have got some guaranty from MBS and the establishment. He is the most popular leader in the country at the moment and he is not an easy person for the establishment to deal with.
If he is not guaranteed anything then he must wait a month or two and start again when people get frustrated due to inflation. This government is going to break all records of inflation if they stay.
it is possible that inflation will ease by the end of this year and further in 2023. Oil prices will easy as soon as Russian war is over, which may not last for ever. It is a misunderstanding that establishment can completely change results. They have to stop RTS system to manipulate results in 2018. After much criticism, they will not do it again. They have done a big political engineering before 2018 elections and cannot do this again against Khan. Khan popularly was due to American regime change factor which people are forgetting especially when Khan and his party attacking establishment. People in Punjab do not vote heavy to antiestablishment stance. In addition, People in Punjab cannot forget mismanagement and poor governance. Hamza will show difference in Punjab. PMLN government is seriously working to solve problems and they are experienced people unlike inexperienced and incapable Khan government. I don’t see Khan any chance even if fair election are held.