عمران خان اسٹیبلشمنٹ پر اعتماد کیوں نہیں کررہے؟معیدپیرزادہ کا تبصرہ

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

These were the scenes of Islamabad, before D Chowk, and Khan's main convoy had not arrived there yet

https://twitter.com/x/status/1530323461478010881
باجوہ قادیانی ہے یہ تومعلوم تھا مگر ملک دشمن بھی ہے یہ اب پتہ چلا
قادیانی ہونا میرے نزدیک کوئی بڑی بات نہیں مگر ملک دشمن عو ام دشمن اور فوج اور عوام کو لڑانے والا فوج دشمن ملک دشمن ہونا بہت بڑا جرم ہے جو کہ باجوے نے کیا۔ عورتوں بچوں اور نہتے عوام پر باجوے نے زہریلی گیس استعمال کرائی وار کرائم کیا اپنے مقرر کردہ ایک ماڈل ٹاؤن میں حاملہ عورتوں اور بچوں کے قاتل منشیات فروش کو ہماری عوام پر ظلم بربریت کرکے وار کرائم باجوے نے کرائے ہیں باجوے کو انٹرنیشل کورٹ آف جسٹس میں وار کرائم کے جرم میں لیجا یا جائے
جو کام انڈیا اسرائیل اور سی آئی اے ستر سال سے زیادہ عرصے میں نا کرسکا وہ باجوے نے چند مہینوں میں کردیا پاکستان کی ہسٹری میں پہلی بار اس طبقے کو فوج کے خلاف کھڑا کردیا جو اپنی فوج کے ففتھ وار جنریشن کے ہراول دستہ تھے اور فوج پر بھونکنے والے ہر کتے کا مونہہ توڑ جواب دینے تھے مگر باجوے نے اپنی ملک دشمنی فوج دشمنی سے اسی طبقے اور فوج کو آمنے سامنے لاکر پاکستان کی نہتی عوام عورتوں اور بچو ں پر زہریلی گیس استعمال کرکے اس عوام کو فوج کے خلاف کردیا ویلڈن باجوے جو پاکستان کے دشمن ستر سال میں نا کرسکے وہ تم نے چند مہینے میں کردیا۔ جنرل ڈائر باجوہ
اصل وڈیو یہ ہے جس میں حالات کی سنگینی کا صحیح اندازہ ہوتا ہے
اگر خان لانگ مارچ ختم نہ کرتا تو۔ ۔ ۔ ۔

https://twitter.com/x/status/1530341572117684225
sirfff $$$$ ka liyaaa stunt growths neutrals
sirfff $$$$ ka liyaaa stunt growths neutrals
Aik baat tou pather per lakeer wo jo asal shytaan 70 saal say maseeha ban kr waar ker raha tha poori terhan pti k 3 saal main alif nanga ho chuka ??? WO JO NANGA HUWA HY WO NEUTRAL HY ??????
Ager corrupt Generals , Judges or beurocrates or politicians se jaan chhurana hay to ye aik dafa bhugtna parey ga. Aaj nahi to kal ye hona hi hay
neutrals r responsible for this
Aakhir main yehi hona hai. Rental army can’t fight with the masses. Let the people also bring their weapons and then see who wins.
Aakhir main yehi hona hai. Rental army can’t fight with the masses. Let the people also bring their weapons and then see who wins.
Eventually the blood bath is the only way to fix Pakistan.. You can keep delaying the inevitable but it is going to happen sooner or later if these traitors and corrupts keep ruling the country.
عمران اور عمرانیوں کی اگلے دھرنے میں تیاری یہ ہونی ہے کہ بیس لاکھ لوگ زیادہ ساری مولویاں گوبی اور مسور کی دال کھا کر آیں گے اور پھر انہوں نے نونیوں پر جوابا وہ شیلنگ کرنی ہے - وہ شیلنگ کرنی ہے ? کہ ان سب کو اسلام آباد سے ڈور کر اپنی جان بچانی پڑے گی

BeggersForSale

MPA (400+ posts)
عمران اور عمرانیوں کی اگلے دھرنے میں تیاری یہ ہونی ہے کہ بیس لاکھ لوگ زیادہ ساری مولویاں گوبی اور مسور کی دال کھا کر آیں گے اور پھر انہوں نے نونیوں پر جوابا وہ شیلنگ کرنی ہے - وہ شیلنگ کرنی ہے ? کہ ان سب کو اسلام آباد سے ڈور کر اپنی جان بچانی پڑے گی
It is because of people like you who still support the corrupts and crooks that Pakistan and its people are in this state.. Either you are paid social media propagandist of these thieves or are too naive to be fooled by these thieves...

RajaRawal111

It is because of people like you who still support the corrupts and crooks that Pakistan and its people are in this state.. Either you are paid social media propagandist of these thieves or are too naive to be fooled by these thieves...
Man I think this should open your squinted eyes as well.

One thing none of the IK monkeys know that NAB and IKs Govt itself argued in the Anthony Aevens Court the Panama JIT lied and over inflated the Figures by 8 times. And that is what this Munafiq Moeed Peerzada is saying.
I think you should take a moment and ask yourself, why the hell IK was so much disgraced and was not able to convict any of the ones who he kept blaming.

BeggersForSale

MPA (400+ posts)
Man I think this should open your squinted eyes as well.

One thing none of the IK monkeys know that NAB and IKs Govt itself argued in the Anthony Aevens Court the Panama JIT lied and over inflated the Figures by 8 times. And that is what this Munafiq Moeed Peerzada is saying.
I think you should take a moment and ask yourself, why the hell IK was so much disgraced and was not able to convict any of the ones who he kept blaming.
We know how good is our so called justice system.. The question I have for you is what do you think the apartments in London that Nawaz Shareefs children own whether they were bought with corruption money or not?

RajaRawal111

We know how good is our so called justice system.. The question I have for you is what do you think the apartments in London that Nawaz Shareefs children own whether they were bought with corruption money or not?
I don't know you and don't know your level of information. Neither I know how deeply you can read reports. I don't want to waste my time on you unless you prove some level. But if you really want to discuss on this matter then tell me what do you know about Sir Anthony Aevens Arbitration court judgement.
Asking only because I need to know where I should start from and what exactly your level of info is.

RajaRawal111

And as I said this Munafiq Moeed Pirzada is actually talking about the same issue in this video (if you ever watched it). Ordinary Imrani Monkeys know nothing about this.

BeggersForSale

MPA (400+ posts)
And as I said this Munafiq Moeed Pirzada is actually talking about the same issue in this video (if you ever watched it). Ordinary Imrani Monkeys know nothing about this.
We can discuss on the Sir Anthony Aevens Arbitration court judgement but first you need to first answer me whether the apartments in London that Nawaz Shareefs children own whether they were bought with corruption money or not? A simple yes or no is needed here before we start debating the merits of Sir Anthony Aevens Arbitration court judgement.

RajaRawal111

We can discuss on the Sir Anthony Aevens Arbitration court judgement but first you need to first answer me whether the apartments in London that Nawaz Shareefs children own whether they were bought with corruption money or not? A simple yes or no is needed here before we start debating the merits of Sir Anthony Aevens Arbitration court judgement.
Okay, No worries we can discuss it. The reason I was insisting is that every point you and I can present must have some documentary backing. It must NOT be from any political bias. Make this rule and I can have a longer discussion with you.

Answer to your Q: Based on what I have studied so far from various courts proceeding (Inside and Outside the country), It seems like they had proven resources to buy these apartments.

tahirmajid

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Sisat.pk pe kanjaro ka dakhla band hona chahiey

BeggersForSale

MPA (400+ posts)
Okay, No worries we can discuss it. The reason I was insisting is that every point you and I can present must have some documentary backing. It must NOT be from any political bias. Make this rule and I can have a longer discussion with you.

Answer to your Q: Based on what I have studied so far from various courts proceeding (Inside and Outside the country), It seems like they had proven resources to buy these apartments.
Since you have read the courts proceeding as you claim, can you tell when the flats were bought and how the money was transferred there and from where the money was originated?

RajaRawal111

Since you have read the courts proceeding as you claim, can you tell when the flats were bought and how the money was transferred there and from where the money was originated?
Per JIT report submitted in the court, When the Gulf Steel mills were sold 75% shares were used to pay off the loan from BCCI. 25% according to Shareefs were invested with The Qatari Family, which was paid by Al-Ahli who brought the Gulf Steel mils.
JIT admitted in court that they did not verify this 25% transaction which is 12 million Dirham. This happened in April 1980, Rather it assumed that this amount was used to pay off Personal Loan default for Tariq Shafi. JIT also admitted in the court that it did not verify the BCCI record which is saved with UAE Govt.
Now 12 million dirhams were invested in 1980, which according to Shareef was used as an adjustment for the Avenfield Flats which were the property of Qatari Royals and they claim to be owners of them.
The legal transfer was finalized in 2016.

BeggersForSale

MPA (400+ posts)
Then what would you say about following videos: Hassan Nawaz interview in 1999:
(check next 10 min) and then check Hussain Nawaz Interview after Panama leaks in 2016:
. In 1999, Hassan Nawaz said he didn't know who own the flat and then in 2016 Hussain Nawaz said (after Panama leaks) that Alhamdullilah we own the flats and we bought them after selling their steel factory in Saudi Arabia in 2006. However, the sale records shows that these flats were bought in the 1990s. So why both were lying? Before 2007, all the courts proceedings in Pakistan were based on technicalities and never go into discussion about substantial facts and then after 2007 NRO those charges were dropped completely.

Then Sir Anthony Evens Arbitration court judgement was between NAB and BroadShield and if you go through https://factfocus.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/2016-Judgement-Final-Award-Liability-Issues.pdf it remain on technicalities again. NAB withdraw the agreement after settlement with NS and then the whole arbitration is on technicalities.

RajaRawal111

(check next 10 min) and then check Hussain Nawaz Interview after Panama leaks in 2016:
. In 1999, Hassan Nawaz said he didn't know who own the flat and then in 2016 Hussain Nawaz said (after Panama leaks) that Alhamdullilah we own the flats and we bought them after selling their steel factory in Saudi Arabia in 2006. However, the sale records shows that these flats were bought in the 1990s. So why both were lying? Before 2007, all the courts proceedings in Pakistan were based on technicalities and never go into discussion about substantial facts and then after 2007 NRO those charges were dropped completely.

Then Sir Anthony Evens Arbitration court judgement was between NAB and BroadShield and if you go through https://factfocus.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/2016-Judgement-Final-Award-Liability-Issues.pdf it remain on technicalities again. NAB withdraw the agreement after settlement with NS and then the whole arbitration is on technicalities.
First of all please reply to my post so that i can get the notification, otherwise, i may miss your response. 2ndly I am on a project site for10 days so I will not be able to reply to you right away, so if you find a pause then don't think I have run away Please. We will close this discussion with the agreement.

I know about these videos and there had been a long discussion even in the Courts. These are not conclusive at all. If you read the Judgement of the Avenfield case (written by Judge Basheer). The whole Shareef family has been exonerated from any wrongdoing. It is NAB law of holding the public office which was used for the punishment.
The Judgement on Page 171 states following
"Prosecution have not brought evidence in respect of section 9(a)(iv) NAO, 1999. So the accused are acquitted under that section of law. The accumulative facts of the evidence produced by the prosecution is that the accused Muhammad Nawaz Shareef was the holder of the Public Office. He had remained Chief Minister of Punjab, Finance Minister, Prime Minister of Pakistan (three times) and member of national assembly”.
Now this literally means that you have done no crime but we will punish you because you had been Chief Minister and Prime Minister. What the heck is this written in the judgement. ???

RajaRawal111

Let us get done with this Avenfiled issue then we will discuss the Arbitration Judgement. The document you have is not the final judgement. It is liability settlement. I will let you download the judgement. Then we will discuss some interesting facts.