Reasons why PTI will looses in Karachi NA246 ??

pti4pakistan

Senator (1k+ posts)
PTI supporters,

Before you all start with your illogical arguments, just know I supported PTI since inception. While I still hope they "change" Pakistan, I see little/no practical actions by IK/PTI which would lead me to believe the change will happen ...

Turning to the actual topic of discussion, I believe PTI will not win NA246 for the following reason that:

• PTI performance in KPK is marginal, at best; falling well short of IK promises and expectations - people of Karachi are NOT impressed with the show

Some of you would start referencing few good things in KPK such as "police reforms, etc". My question to all you intellects is simple, what is your passing percent score? In other words, in a typical academic exam if one gets 20 marks out of hundred, does that person pass or fail?

fawad ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Reasons PTI will looses in Karachi NA246

I think after local government elections in kpk, and the only province to have a true local government, pti marks will increase to 70%

Shahsawar

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

very logical indeed... so the ppl will vote for MQM as they have been consistent in their performance right?

umarbarlas

Citizen

The reasons are illogical.....they win in Kashmir with same facts.....They did big public shows with same facts......but for NA 246 i agree PTI will not win but with other reasons...as MQM did look after these guys for years...not for whole Karachi......but they look after their gali k ******....always

Haristotle

Minister (2k+ posts)

You are really impressive in your analysis, MQM will win with their 25 years of murderous performance in Karachi but PTI will lose because it could not deliver, as expected, in KPK.

Great.....

fawad ali

Eveb now i think pti is scoring 40% (and not 20%) specially when compared to other 3 provinces.

salaudin

Senator (1k+ posts)

PTIs performance in KPK is certainly NOT marginal. It is very good.
- 60% reduction in terrorism
- Public services are several times better than anywhere in Pakistan
- Major bribery is almost non-existent

Anyways, PTIs performance is several times better than MQM in Karachi. At least they are not involved in terrorism, extortion, bhatta etc.

Last edited:

pti4pakistan

Senator (1k+ posts)

You are really impressive in your analysis, MQM will win with their 25 years of murderous performance in Karachi but PTI will lose because it could not deliver, as expected, in KPK.

Great.....
Forget about the weakness of your enemy. Know and be able to display your own strength

Uxi Ali

MPA (400+ posts)

sir jee, have u heard of Relative Marking? What are you comparing PTI's performance with.. the point that you wrote.. POLICE REFORMS is the only solution to Karachi's dilemma.. I am from Karachi and believe me I feel more unsafe there because of the police! we need PTI especially for that reason.. other than that, if you compare PTI's performance with PMLN and PPP 0-5 out of hundred, u will understand that it is DEFINITELY better to have SOMETHING than NOTHING... so keep calm and support PTI wherever they are fighting from, whoever they are fighting against!!

Zainsha

Please tell us the alternate as well.. Other parties have been given 25-30 years for all chori-chakari and Imran has been given only 2, with all the hurdles one can imagine... So now we should go back and vote for well-established chorrs/bhatta khorrs/target killers.. If KPK govt is not performing well, JI is equally responsible, so JI is not an alternative in KHI as well according to your theory.. So who should we vote for? I am NA-246 voter btw, I am in USA but my whole family is in Pakistan, 20 votes..

pti4pakistan

Senator (1k+ posts)

PTIs performance in KPK is certainly NOT marginal. It is very good.
- 60% reduction in terrorism
- Public services are several times better than anywhere in Pakistan
- Major bribery is almost non-existent
60% reduction is terrorism because of Pak Army and not PTI

kakamuna420

PTI doesn't care if it loses or wins. Let the people decide without thappas

pti4pakistan

Senator (1k+ posts)

Please tell us the alternate as well.. Other parties have been given 25-30 years for all chori-chakari and Imran has been given only 2, with all the hurdles one can imagine... So now we should go back and vote for well-established chorrs/bhatta khorrs/target killers.. If KPK govt is not performing well, JI is equally responsible, so JI is not an alternative in KHI as well according to your theory.. So who should we vote for? I am NA-246 voter btw, I am in USA but my whole family is in Pakistan, 20 votes..
Ok folks, here's an alternative. Stand up to your party (PTI) and demand higher standards and deliverance. Accept no compromise and be able to confront your leaders when they deliver marginally ....

pti4pakistan

Senator (1k+ posts)

sir jee, have u heard of Relative Marking? What are you comparing PTI's performance with.. the point that you wrote.. POLICE REFORMS is the only solution to Karachi's dilemma.. I am from Karachi and believe me I feel more unsafe there because of the police! we need PTI especially for that reason.. other than that, if you compare PTI's performance with PMLN and PPP 0-5 out of hundred, u will understand that it is DEFINITELY better to have SOMETHING than NOTHING... so keep calm and support PTI wherever they are fighting from, whoever they are fighting against!!
Demand higher standards from PTI and don't compromise. They are quiet capable of delivering more but need a better team and concrete actions by IK. Our Khan has no time for KPP; he is too busy with people kissing up to him - daily!

MHAMZA

Minister (2k+ posts)

MQM failed to change or mend its ways, it is drowning deep into its own murderous legacy, apart from the brainwashed people no sane mind will ever vote for MQM not just for this world but who would ever want to stand with the likes of MQM on judgement day...
I think MQM will not win NA246 since it has mix demographics and much of the strength of 90 comes from outside and not the inhabitants of NA246

Ro Maryam Ro

Minister (2k+ posts)

Successful people ride their own strengths rather than other peoples' weaknesses ... get it?

So you mean to say that MQM will win, because they have very good performance in karachi..

One more thing PTI won mirpur bi election with the same facts (facts according to you) (bigsmile) And in mirpur fight was PTI vs All