Reham Khan and Imran Khan divorce 4 Real reasons

Being Pakistani

MPA (400+ posts)
????? ??? ??? ????? ??? ?? ?????? ??? ??????? ?? ????? ??? ??? ?? ???????? ??? ? ??? ????

????? ?????: ??????? ????? ????? ?? ?????? ????? ??? ??? ????? ??? ?? ?????? ???? ?? ????? ?? ????? ???? ?? ??? ????? ?? ?????? ??????? ?? ?????? ??? ????? ??? ???? ?? ??? ????

???????? ???? ?? ????? ????? ??? ????? ?? ?????? ???? ?? ?????? ????? ??? ???? ?? ??? ???? ????? ????? ?? ???? ?? ?? ????? ??? ??? ????? ??? ?? ?????? ??? ??????? ?? ????? ??? ??? ?? ????????
??? ??? ????? ????? ?? ????? ???? ??? ?????? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??????? ??? ??? ???? ?????? ???? ?? ??? ????

????? ????? ?? ??????? ????? ?? ???? ?? ?? ????? ??? ????? ?? ?????? ??????? ?? ?? ?? ??? ??? ????? ?? ????? ?? ??????? ???? ????? ??? ?? ????? ????? ??? ??? ????? ??? ????? ?? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ??? ????? ?? ????? ?? ???? ??? ???? ??? ???? ?? ???? ????? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?? ????? ???? ????? ?? ????? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?????? ?????? ???? ?????

??? ??? ?? ????? ??? ?? ??? ????? ??? ?? ???? ????? ?? ??? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ???? ????? ??? ?? ????? ?? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ?? ????? ??? ????? ?? ??? ???? ???? ??? ??????? 10 ??? ?? ?? ??????? ?????? ???

???

????? ????? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ????? ??? ??? ?? ????? ???? ?? ?? ????? ??????? ?? ???? ?? ????? ??? ?? ????? ??? ??? ?? ????? ??? ?? ????? ?? ???? ????? ???? ?? ????? ???? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?? ????? ??? ?? ?? ???? ???? ?? ????? ?? ??? ????? ?? ????? ?? ????? ??? ?? ????? ?? ??? ??????? ??? ????? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ????? ????? ?? ???? ??? ?? ?? ????? ?? ?????? ???????? ?? ???? ??? ???
?? ?? ????? ????? ?? ????? ??? ?? ????? ???? ??? ???? ????? ???? ????? ??? ?? ??? ???? ??? ?? ?????? ??? ?? ?? ????? ?? ?? ????? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ?? ????? ?? ???????? ?? ????? ??? ???? ?????? ?? ??????? ??? ??? ?????? ?? ????? ??? ??? ?? ?? ?? ????? ?? ????? ?? ??? ?? ?? ????? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ???? ????? ?? ?? ?????? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ????? ????? ??????? ?? ??? ???? ?? ?? ????? ??? ????? ?? ???? ?? ?? ??? ????? ????? ???? ????? ?? ???? ????? ?? ??? ???? ??? ?? ????? ??? ??? ????? ????
???? ??? ?? ??????? ????? ????? ?? ?????? ????? ??? ??? ?? ?? ????? ????? ??? ?? ?????? ??????? ?? ??? ??? ????? ?? ??????? ?? ????? ??? ??? ?? ????? ?? ????? ?? ??????? ?????? ??? ???? ????? ?? ????? ??? ???? ???
Source

Last edited:

shahbaz tariq

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Best tweet so far.

CSj1R6bWUAA7nkY.jpg

دوسرا_سوال

Minister (2k+ posts)
I don't believe in Shaitan or in Islam - so there. The joke's on you, or not. However you want to take this divorce issue.

(Also, take it easy. They were two celebrities. They had public profiles. It's alright to go digging in their personal lives because they are PUBLIC FIGURES! Now relax and take it easy and don't go all ISIS-Taliban-fundamentalist on me)

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Ik is the best but the way he is extremly extremly busy about naya pakistan has taken a toll on their marriage. Both r good people. Iam married i can understand.

Ik schedule is v v v v v v tough daily pti meetings. Daily visits in city outside city how one can have peace conversationss planning emotional support.

Females no matter which origin cannot m will not be able to tolerate.

Good for both of them as ik schedule will remain same as all his energies devoted towards pakistan good for us pakistanis v bad for reham khan.

Sad story really i wish being her second marrriage she knew she should have stayed.

Maybe reham khan also passionate about politics n ik wont allow maybe thats the issue. Plus being working female she cannot just stay home.

If she becomes a journalist it will be conflict of interest as husband pti then she cannot do bias reporting. Tough to critisize ik or pti in that situation.

Ik sisters n rehams ex husband now will say seeee we told u it will not work. Ik kids must be releived too normal to be jealous of step mom.

Allah knows none of my buisness.

Munfarid

MPA (400+ posts)
Dosron Ki Private life or personal matter per discuss karnet waley aaj khud Pahar key neechey.

Allah ki laathi Be awaaz he.

QOM KI bhabhi ko talaaq ho gayee.

دوسرا_سوال

Minister (2k+ posts)
Fair enough.
Now lets make another photoshop ...replace Rehams face with Mumtaz Qadri, and Jemima with Salman Taseer, and post it to Sara Taseer's twitter, and lets see if she can find the same humor in that.
Only a true and pure internet jihadi can equate a divorce with mutual consent to a murder in the name of religion.

You're not the first one my friend, trust me people have sent worse message to that family (i.e. actually threatening them with life) so I think they can take it.

Will_Bite

Only a true and pure internet jihadi can equate a divorce with mutual consent to a murder in the name of religion.

You're not the first one my friend, trust me people have sent worse message to that family (i.e. actually threatening them with life) so I think they can take it.

Only a depraved soul will assume someones personal life to be fair game, yet squeal likee a bansheee when paid back in the same coin. Your BS message regarding threat is nothing but another depraved attempt to mask the scum you are promooting. Suits patwaris and jahalas well

دوسرا_سوال

Minister (2k+ posts)
Only a depraved soul will assume someones personal life to be fair game, yet squeal likee a bansheee when paid back in the same coin. Your BS message regarding threat is nothing but another depraved attempt to mask the scum you are promooting. Suits patwaris and jahalas well
First, excellent use of an idiom. It's usually wail rather than squeal but it's alright. You get a cookie for sounding learned.

Second, stop going all ape shi!t crazy by finding religious excuses or personal life excuses over a matter of a celebrity's divorce. All over the world, private lives of public figures (politicians, sportsmen, celebrities etc.) are fair game. Just because your Khan's kartoots end up embarrassing you, doesn't mean that you can make you own rules about calling this a private issue all of a sudden.

You're in 'murica. Put down that book of idioms and actually learn a thing or two about real life from there.

abdlsy

I don't believe in Shaitan or in Islam - so there. The joke's on you, or not. However you want to take this divorce issue.

(Also, take it easy. They were two celebrities. They had public profiles. It's alright to go digging in their personal lives because they are PUBLIC FIGURES! Now relax and take it easy and don't go all ISIS-Taliban-fundamentalist on me)

You dont beleive in islam

Will_Bite

First, excellent use of an idiom. It's usually wail rather than squeal but it's alright. You get a cookie for sounding learned.

Second, stop going all ape shi!t crazy by finding religious excuses or personal life excuses over a matter of a celebrity's divorce. All over the world, private lives of public figures (politicians, sportsmen, celebrities etc.) are fair game. Just because your Khan's kartoots end up embarrassing you, doesn't mean that you can make you own rules about calling this a private issue all of a sudden.

You're in 'murica. Put down that book of idioms and actually learn a thing or two about real life from there.

Imran's divoce has not embarrassed me. Its a private matter, and should remain private. Your definition of public personality stems from the $hitty politics that noon league gave rise to in the 90s, and now PPP has adopted it as well. As I said before, suits the likes of you.

and the last person i want advice from is a meaningless dead head who spends his days licking one sharifs butt, and the night licking the other's, so f off idiot.

دوسرا_سوال

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran's divoce has not embarrassed me. Its a private matter, and should remain private. Your definition of public personality stems from the $hitty politics that noon league gave rise to in the 90s, and now PPP has adopted it as well. As I said before, suits the likes of you.

and the last person i want advice from is a meaningless dead head who spends his days licking one sharifs butt, and the night licking the other's, so f off idiot.
Chill. It's only a divorce man. Most Insapians are happy on danci mummy's good riddance.

Relax and don't be angry with me please.