Request to military families although dont trust Raheel Shareef .

I just came to know saudia is requesting Pakistan army to provide them security . this is a very opportunity to build not only relations but also to stabilise Pakistan and pakistanies ..

1. Pakistan should ask in return that pakistanies living in saudia will be given equal right as a suadi enjoys

2 .all pakistanies living in saudia should be given Saudi nationality and should set a criteria that in future pakistanies can get Saudi nationality .

3. sudai will share administration and revenue with Pakistan of kaba and madina .

4. those soldier who will serve in saudia will be given priority when they will be retired from pakstan army and will be hired in Saudi army and police .

5. Pakistan should not be treated at save level as india

6 .Pakistan should be given special status .

. although I know these western stooges only works for their benefits and they will definitely use army and what ever they will earn will goes to either swiss accounts or park lane London . but I am just saying it because they might do it at least for their poor soldiers ..

Last edited:

Not_Guilty

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: request to military families although dont trust raheel shaeef .

they will only give special status to those corrupt like nawaz and zardari because our leaders do not represent people they represent their masters in saudie

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Add one more condition..

Pakistanis should be allowed to marry four Saudi women, and establish their own harem!

Add one more condition..

Pakistanis should be allowed to marry four Saudi women, and establish their own harem!

when they will give you nationality then it means you can get marry by the way you can still get marry a Saudi lady but its just on paper I heard they don't allow you .

ashiqahasan

Minister (2k+ posts)
They have given special status to Sharif Family already,

Pakistani nation is like a crap in Pakistan and outside Pakistan. Nation is only for save Jamhooriat and to protect these corrupt leaders

According to Saudi Govt statement , they extend help Pak to over come terrorism . Which is long war and will be going on till 2045.

SAudi has more powerful army compare to PAk...

Have you seen any Bobm explosion in Saudi Arbia ?

Saudi did not asked Pak army to help.. They said if Pak need help of them in FATA and PAk and Karachi.

come on my dear you don't know at all .what so ever Pakistan army is much stronger then any other muslim country a close call is turkey .
and for your kind information the reason why their are no blasts in saudia are obvious they are not poor they don't treat their own people like animals then they don't have sectarian violence . in 1985 when Iranian terrorist attacked kahan kaba it was Pakistan army who was called for help within 45 Pakistan air force reached there and infantery was already there Pakistan army did that operation and successfully rescued ..pervaiz musharaf was also part of that operation .

cokee

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thats a good one! a terrorist requesting military families .

Last edited:

cokee

Minister (2k+ posts)
this insaf tiger is a supporter of terrorist . we never know how many suicide bombers were his guests ? This man is dangerous

cokee

Minister (2k+ posts)
ive already sent a link to this account .plz everybody send this link to ispr .inbox me i will send u the link to complain

CHANAKYA

Banned
once u fought usa afghan war....half the country got radicalized....kuch nahi seekha...again front line ally on war on terror....aadha mulq jala baithey.,,,kuch nahi sikha aur obama delhi mein baitha hai...phir kuch nahi seekha....aub chaley saudi ki jung ladney....moral of the story...paisa fekha tamasha dekho...apney civilians ko prtoect nahi kar saktey lekin saudi ko protect karengey,,,,,arabs just want some cheap blood for protection....generals ko dollar ley key canada ki dual citizenship ley leni hai....marna toh hai woh light infantry regiment walo ki tarah...

Pakistan Army is ready to send its people no matter what the consequences if they are getting dollars

Pakistan army is already serving in Bahrain and in sudan but sudan I guess in sudan they are working for united nation .well if atleast saudia agrees on one point that they will offer nationalities to pakistanies rest will automatically follow even if they don't agree to them .. we must push them for nationalities and for equal status but as I said Pakistani so called liberals are eating meet of poor pakistanies and sucking there blood for their luxuries

yahya.khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistan army is already serving in Bahrain and in sudan but sudan I guess in sudan they are working for united nation .well if atleast saudia agrees on one point that they will offer nationalities to pakistanies rest will automatically follow even if they don't agree to them .. we must push them for nationalities and for equal status but as I said Pakistani so called liberals are eating meet of poor pakistanies and sucking there blood for their luxuries

yup in Bahrain they are not working under UN
But you know what Common Bahrain hate Pakistan because of those troops
So the reputation of 200 millions Pakistanis is at stake because of those few dollar paid jobs
Here is a sample video
check out

greenstar

MPA (400+ posts)
All of Arab countries population equal 370 million, Pakistan alone is 200 million. Its a shame that pak does not have an independent policy. Fighting in east pak, fighting in afghanistan, fight in afghanistan again and now probably fighting in syria.

story of pakistan.

Cesar

Senator (1k+ posts)
1st of all sorry .. i mistakenly clicked Dislike .. hahahhahaha

and 2nd thing .. army dont have the rights to demands these things from saudi govt ..

its nawazooo who should not just ask but make them force to do this. and full fill the demands of Pakistani nation .
but this noooora kooora... will not ask such things . it will damage his image in front of saudis ..

btw .. the current king is so kind and nice.. there are maximum chances that he might accept . if not all but some necessary demands.

1st of all sorry .. i mistakenly clicked Dislike .. hahahhahaha

and 2nd thing .. army dont have the rights to demands these things from saudi govt ..

its nawazooo who should not just ask but make them force to do this. and full fill the demands of Pakistani nation .
but this noooora kooora... will not ask such things . it will damage his image in front of saudis ..

btw .. the current king is so kind and nice.. there are maximum chances that he might accept . if not all but some necessary demands.

they know who has power do u really think if army wants then Nawaz will say no Nawaz shareef cant even go to washroom without permission of Nawaz shareef . and just to let you know army chief was called before Nawaz ..:)

MADdoo

Minister (2k+ posts)
Insaf bro,,,, Saudis will never accept a single point of your statement. I doubt , u dont know them . Arabs are cruel than Talibans.

They just need Military Man power . nothing else. Because they can buy better weapons from US, China, India. Why they need Military Man power. because Arabs think that they are supperior. So they dont want their soldiers dying in counter terrorism and action against Shias in Saudi. Bcoz we Pakis, Indian are Shooder (Low Level Muslims) for them.

American taught them a very nice way of doing the things. "Subcontract". They have dollars , they are using their oil money, subcontracting every job.