Resignations and IK's party

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I guess there is something in it more than the media anchors campaign against the dual nationality of SAPMs. Also there are useless Zulfis still there which means it is not just the dual nationality thing. Guys be realistic, if there is one person every media person, even every Pakistani will want to be removed, then it would be Usman Buzdar.

I think the party members of Khan saab do not like them and they want their own share of lime light, positions and obviously authority. So Khan saab has to do it, as his government is standing on just 3 or 4 votes and he cannot afford to lose even a single elected person. We keep criticising the coalition partners for their blackmailing, but there is even more blackmailing form within the party as most of the party members all those lotas and seasonal politicians whom PTI and Khan welcomed with big party flags. None of them is a true face of PTI, the true faces were sidelined when they tried to say something , like justice Wajih and Omer Cheema etc. So this is the changed Pakistan, swallow it like a bitter pill , as it nothing else than the change of faces.

Curious_Mind

Senator (1k+ posts)
is this your speculation or you know for sure ?
The worst thing is that there is no media management and no spokesman would come and clear the air for any "Sazishi theory" so people can take their own wild guess.

PIND-WALA

Sania's husband was using digital.Pakistan name to get the donations for his own. It seems no investigation but atleast she was not kept and defended.
Overall it seems IK is not able to gather the right team and thats disappointing.

Hussain1967

I would disagree partly with Kavalier . If IK was blackmailed by his elected members of National Assembly and he removed his SAPMs under that pressure, then he has been under lot more pressure from his members of Punjab Assembly to remove Buzdar, but so far he has resisted them with full force. This means that IK does whatever his stubborn and superstitious mind convinces him to do. In case of SAPMs with dual nationality, his mind dictated him that, in the past, he had been criticising people with dual nationality holding public posts. So, he decided to get rid of those who were not his personal friends. In case of Buzdar, his mind is victim of superstitiousness and he is convinced that there must be a hidden talent ( Wasim Akram plus) inside Buzdar, which he might not be able to see right now, but it is certainly there b/c it was told by his peer ( Bushra Bibi).

Kavalier

I would disagree partly with Kavalier . If IK was blackmailed by his elected members of National Assembly and he removed his SAPMs under that pressure, then he has been under lot more pressure from his members of Punjab Assembly to remove Buzdar, but so far he has resisted them with full force. This means that IK does whatever his stubborn and superstitious mind convinces him to do. In case of SAPMs with dual nationality, his mind dictated him that, in the past, he had been criticising people with dual nationality holding public posts. So, he decided to get rid of those who were not his personal friends. In case of Buzdar, his mind is victim of superstitiousness and he is convinced that there must be a hidden talent ( Wasim Akram plus) inside Buzdar, which he might not be able to see right now, but it is certainly there b/c it was told by his peer ( Bushra Bibi).

Sir then what about Zulfi and a dozen others with dual nationality??

Hussain1967

Sir then what about Zulfi and a dozen others with dual nationality??
I wrote that he wouldn’t disturb his close friends. Zulfi is one of them. Moreover, Zulfi is said to have married to daughter of IK’s peer ( Bibi). So, Zulfi has double protection.

I don’t think that one dozen of IK’s advisers are dual citizens. As far as Hafeez Sheikh is concerned, he will remain as long as GHQ is with him because he was their choice.

bl0u81

Senator (1k+ posts)
I wrote that he wouldn’t disturb his close friends. Zulfi is one of them. Moreover, Zulfi is said to have married to daughter of IK’s peer ( Bibi). So, Zulfi has double protection.

I don’t think that one dozen of IK’s advisers are dual citizens. As far as Hafeez Sheikh is concerned, he will remain as long as GHQ is with him because he was their choice.
GHQ's or IMF's or Both?

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
And bilawal is said to be the girlfriend of David James or whoever she is dating.
Any other 'viable' news you want to throw out.
I have one
Zulfi Bukhari stole money from Pakistan and fills pockets of Imran khan when he visits UK. ?

ARSHAD2011

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sania's husband was using digital.Pakistan name to get the donations for his own. It seems no investigation but atleast she was not kept and defended.
Overall it seems IK is not able to gather the right team and thats disappointing.

Brother, there is a difference in cricket team and run the country. Ik proves that he is also a common politician same as other's

Politically1981

MPA (400+ posts)

Dual nationals are portrayed as traitors UNLESS it comes to receiving foreign remittances. Can anyone explains what’s your problem with foreigners and dual nationals? Pakistan was looted by your Pakistan based (foreigners). Moreover, why taunt dual nationals all the time, if the statute allows keeping two nationalities, then why should anyone has a problem with it?

Politically1981

MPA (400+ posts)
Pakistan isn’t suffering due to dual nationals or foreign powers but due to incompetence, corruption and hypocrisy of its own people. Did a dual nationals tell you not to reform your institutions including health, education, revenue or to pay taxes? You didn’t even start a single mega dam in decades. Did a foreign country tell you not to build Kala Bagh dam?

Curious_Mind

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pakistan isn’t suffering due to dual nationals or foreign powers but due to incompetence, corruption and hypocrisy of its own people. Did a dual nationals tell you not to reform your institutions including health, education, revenue or to pay taxes? You didn’t even start a single mega dam in decades. Did a foreign country tell you not to build Kala Bagh dam?

True!
we Pakistanis always find scapegoat to blame for our problems. We are never responsible for actions.

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dual nationals are portrayed as traitors UNLESS it comes to receiving foreign remittances. Can anyone explains what’s your problem with foreigners and dual nationals? Pakistan was looted by your Pakistan based (foreigners). Moreover, why taunt dual nationals all the time, if the statute allows keeping two nationalities, then why should anyone has a problem with it?

And who was against dual nationals sitting at important posts ??
Niazi
Go ask him
I have no issues with dual nationals

Politically1981

MPA (400+ posts)
And who was against dual nationals sitting at important posts ??
Niazi
Go ask him
I have no issues with dual nationals

To hell with Niazi. You can go and ask him. I am talking about dual nationals being vilified day in day out on media. Looks like you have a lot of information about Imran Khan and bushra bibi, her daughters etc.

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
To hell with Niazi. You can go and ask him. I am talking about dual nationals being vilified day in day out on media. Looks like you have a lot of information about Imran Khan and bushra bibi, her daughters etc.

As much as any other

I already said that duals nationals are no different to Pakistanis