Rising Cause Of Atheism In Pakistan

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
My assumption is, you cannot respond to my stance and questions about your stance so you rather mess up things. na khaidan ge na khaidan diyan ge.
Pervez Jr saab that's why they say never assume. How can anyone respond to your stance when no one even knows it. You are under some delusion that anyone reads your long drawn out posts jin ka na koi sar hota hai ya na pair and like a boring movie just drags on aimlessly forever. No cohesion of thought.

Like I mentioned in my other post to you. First state your beliefs and your reasons for having those beliefs in a concise and precise manner before you have remotely hope to even have any kind of discussion with anyone.

Mughal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Pervez Jr saab that's why they say never assume. How can anyone respond to your stance when no one even knows it. You are under some delusion that anyone reads your long drawn out posts jin ka na koi sar hota hai ya na pair and like a boring movie just drags on aimlessly forever. No cohesion of thought.

Like I mentioned in my other post to you. First state your beliefs and your reasons for having those beliefs in a concise and precise manner before you have remotely hope to even have any kind of discussion with anyone.

Dear citizen x, discussion is not between you and parwez marhoom but between me and you. I have clearly defined my beliefs ie islam is not a mazhab but it is a deen. God of actual deen of islam is not sadistic but great in goodness so he has created this world for the purpose that is consistent with his nature of being and not for the purpose that opposes nature of being of God. You oppose these beliefs so ball is in your court to justify your stance in these matters. I will not discuss anything else with you till you prove yourself right in these two issues. You can get all the help you need from ghamidi sb or anyone else of your choice.

regards and all the best.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
discussion is not between you and parwez marhoom but between me and you
But it is between me and a follower of Parwez

I have clearly defined my beliefs ie islam is not a mazhab but it is a deen. God of actual deen of islam is not sadistic but great in goodness so he has created this world for the purpose that is consistent with his nature of being and not for the purpose that opposes nature of being of God.
How how did you reach those beliefs, as in how did you reach that conclusion, were you born into them and taught this since childhood or something else led to this.
You oppose these beliefs
Once again you make a lot of assumptions which are totally inaccurate and not even in the same ballpark.
so ball is in your court to justify your stance in these matters.
I don't have to justify anything since none of what you ascribed to me is true even in the remotest sense.

I will not discuss anything else with you
You must be under some misunderstanding I want to discuss anything with you.

you till you prove yourself right in these two issues.
Once again, these issues are a figment of your imagination. So don't ask me to prove your own concocted wild thoughts to you!

You can get all the help you need from ghamidi sb or anyone else of your choice.
You can get help from any non perwezi if you feel like.

Mughal1

But it is between me and a follower of Parwez

How how did you reach those beliefs, as in how did you reach that conclusion, were you born into them and taught this since childhood or something else led to this.

Once again you make a lot of assumptions which are totally inaccurate and not even in the same ballpark.

I don't have to justify anything since none of what you ascribed to me is true even in the remotest sense.

You must be under some misunderstanding I want to discuss anything with you.

Once again, these issues are a figment of your imagination. So don't ask me to prove your own concocted wild thoughts to you!

You can get help from any non perwezi if you feel like.

You have nailed yourself dear citizen x, you have no stance at all. If you had any you will have clearly stated it like me and will have defended it. You are here only for making fun of anything and everything you can. So carry on.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
You have nailed yourself dear citizen x, you have no stance at all. If you had any you will have clearly stated it like me and will have defended it. You are here only for making fun of anything and everything you can. So carry on.

Tapped out so fast? Avoided all my questions and tapped out. Well can't expect much from a Perwezi anyways

As for my stance. My stance is clear for all to see. My deen is Islam and the only real source of that deen is the Holy Quran. Can't get any clear and concise than that. I don't need long drawn out meaningless boring posts to make it clear.

Mughal1

Tapped out so fast? Avoided all my questions and tapped out. Well can't expect much from a Perwezi anyways

As for my stance. My stance is clear for all to see. My deen is Islam and the only real source of that deen is the Holy Quran. Can't get any clear and concise than that. I don't need long drawn out meaningless boring posts to make it clear.

The quran is not easy to decode dear citizen x, so you need to do much better than that. All people who claim to be muslim say the very same thing but it is you yourself who make fun of them, why? Because you are not happy with their stance regarding their understanding of the quran. You disagree with me for the very same reason and I disagree with you for the very same reasons so the question arises what is the solution?

This is the reason I had to explain things in detail of which you make fun instead of trying to understand what is really involved here. Hopefully one day you will but meanwhile you can have your fun as much as you like.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
The quran is not easy to decode dear citizen x
The Quran disagrees with you

Chap12: V 2 Indeed, We have sent it down as an Arabic Qur'an that you might understand.
Chap 16 : V103 And We certainly know that they say, "It is only a human being who teaches the Prophet." The tongue of the one they refer to is foreign, and this Qur'an is [in] a clear Arabic language.
Chap 54: V17 And We have certainly made the Qur'an easy for remembrance, so is there any who will remember?

Now if you are going to try and sell me the Quran in Perwezi Arabic That I'm not falling for, I know you will still try though. But keep in mind. I grew up since I was less than a year old in an Arabic Speaking country and still live there now for 4 and half decades, speak and understand the language. Desi's might get caught up in the jugglery of the Arabic language that Perwez has done, but no one who knows the language will. Hence a big reason ( AFAIK ) there are no native Arabs who are followers of Perwez. Baba G could not pronounce a single word of Arabic properly let alone become an authority on it.

Because you are not happy with their stance regarding their understanding of the quran.
Once again, another false assumption. Their understanding of the Quran is not the issue, issue is their abandoning the Quran and giving importance of unverifiable sources as the source of deen, even above the Quran itself, and following those instead of the Quran and then calling it Islam.

Understanding the Quran is not difficult at all, as the Quran testifies itself. It's trying to understanding the Quran under the light of these unreliable and unverifiable sources, even if they go against the Quran. This is my disagreement with "traditional Islam"

This is the reason I had to explain things in detail
Well let me tell you, don't give up your day job. Because you are absolutely terrible are at trying to "explain" anything. What you call detail, is like a boring script of a drag movie. You go on and on about God wants this. God wants that blah blah blah etc etc and yet fail to provide a single reference from anywhere or anything from where those notions came about. Or is everyone just suppose to take your word for it? No one is interested in your personal thoughts or beliefs when you can't back them up from any credible source.