Roshan Digital Account - UBL charged

CANSUK

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Debit/Credit card and Check Book issuances is always charged by all the banks when you open an account.
In Canada bank don’t charge for debit or credit card. Yes cheque book they charged when customer request cheque book.
UBL is charging without notifying customers, I don’t need cheque book or debit card but bank dispatched it and charged/deduct from my first remittance.

Roast King

MPA (400+ posts)
Premium Debit Master Card issuance charges PKR 1600
Cheque Book issuance PKR 750
Federal excise duty PKR 208
Total PKR 2558 Charged

I thought Roshan Digital Account is free of cost for overseas Pakistanis.
I think debit card is free, these must be courier charges

imran_hosein_fan

Minister (2k+ posts)
according to that mahaan PPP leader who said on live tv that, kya corruption per hamara haq nhe hai, bilkul yeh scene kara hai bank waloon ne

Roast King

MPA (400+ posts)
image.png

strange. meezan bank giving it for free if you open roshan digital in pkr.

Eager

Citizen
Meezan Bank is offering Free Debit card (for first year) moreover they will deliver your card and cheque book free of cost anywhere in the world. Personal experience is shared.

Usman_

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
bank deducted from my first remittance,
(debt card, cheque book and excise duty)
Three charges clearly mentioned in my account.
They lie about this.i opened normal account in ubl their staff told me its free of charge.
Then i deposit some money in my account they deduct the money for debit card and cheque book.
In Pakistan companies scam thier customers by lies and not telling them correct information.
Ite normal here.

Oppostion Is Mafia

Minister (2k+ posts)
They lie about this.i opened normal account in ubl their staff told me its free of charge.
Then i deposit some money in my account they deduct the money for debit card and cheque book.
In Pakistan companies scam thier customers by lies and not telling them correct information.
Ite normal here.
Did you check term and condition? Did you complain to bank? Did you complain on the PM portal?

Usman_

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
bank deducted from my first remittance,
(debt card, cheque book and excise duty)
Three charges clearly mentioned in my account.
Ite normal here
Did you check term and condition? Did you complain to bank? Did you complain on the PM portal?
Charges should not be hidden in terms amd condition.
Thier staff should told customers about charges.but they keep them blind because some customers maybe only open account because its free.
I did nothing because i need that account and it happened way before pm portal.
But it give me one lesson now i enquire about hidden charges and later charges before subscribe any service and warn them i will not pay anything later.

Wakeel

MPA (400+ posts)
Premium Debit Master Card issuance charges PKR 1600
Cheque Book issuance PKR 750
Federal excise duty PKR 208
Total PKR 2558 Charged

I thought Roshan Digital Account is free of cost for overseas Pakistanis.
کیا بیرون ملک ماہانہ چارجز نہیں ادا کرتے آپ بنک اکاؤنٹ پر پر؟

zaheer2003

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
In Canada bank don’t charge for debit or credit card. Yes cheque book they charged when customer request cheque book.
UBL is charging without notifying customers, I don’t need cheque book or debit card but bank dispatched it and charged/deduct from my first remittance.
rda-debitcard-08Apr.jpg

MRT.abcd

Minister (2k+ posts)
I don’t want it. Bank didn’t give me option.
I opened it with Standard Chartered bank - They gave me the option and warned me about the charges. UBL has a habit of charging overseas Pakistanis. They have been the favorite bank of Pakistan embassies and other overseas government services