"Saarey Ghaddar Ikathey Hain, Jo Gosht Khatey Hain Suar Ka" - "Tarana" in P

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Jaisey chootiya patwari ussi tarah ki chootiya taranay unke. You can make out from the singers monotone voice he is just doing it for the money, absolutely 0 emotion behind that voice, just going through the paces to get it over with.

Blah blah blah.....balala blah

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Avenfield wala supplier kam par jaye ga so we can add some of them pork products like pepperoni,bacon and ham from papa johns too lol
Ah still hurting I see, yeh lo beta Allah shifa dey ga! ? ? ?

butthurtcream-1024x423.jpg

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
Ah still hurting I see, yeh lo beta Allah shifa dey ga! ? ? ?

butthurtcream-1024x423.jpg
Yeh apni bund pe laga jo tu har din marwata hai, PTI media cell intern and certified gandu. IK aap ke Papa tu nhi hain na ke the minute somebody criticises him or the establishment you come barking back? I am blocking a chut piece like you. Have some shame and conscience dallay.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Yeh apni bund pe laga jo tu har din marwata hai, PTI media cell intern and certified gandu. IK aap ke Papa tu nhi hain na ke the minute somebody criticises him or the establishment you come barking back? I am blocking a chut piece like you. Have some shame and conscience dallay.
? ? ? ? ? ? Akhir aasliyat saamne aa hi gai.

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lol pmln logic ki samajh nahi ati :D our agencies and army is traitor? Haha umm if they are why are we not like iraq or Afghanistan or libya right now? Who is protecting us? Pakistan cricket team? Lolll

Caballero

Senator (1k+ posts)
Lol pmln logic ki samajh nahi ati :D our agencies and army is traitor? Haha umm if they are why are we not like iraq or Afghanistan or libya right now? Who is protecting us? Pakistan cricket team? Lolll
Army's role is here to stay atleast Nawaz is not revolutionary...... this seems to be just an internal Tug of War as Bajwa is at the weakest of last 4 years!

Mikkix

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think we should not be labelling people traitors or patriots. Because if Noon league are traitors were the nation agencies sleeping back then? Bacha Khan and Wali Khan were labelled traitors when they refused to support the state in the war against Afghanistan. History tells us which side was correct. So, we can disagree with them but putting labels is childish.
What about altaf?

Mikkix

Minister (2k+ posts)
from 2001-2008, Altaf was a power partner of GHQ with a direct communication access to Army Chief for mutual interests.....

thats just like 12 yrs ago !!

Now, deny that !
Yes. Why would I deny that. But nawaz also a partner of military from 1985 to 1999 and from 2007 to 2018. And covertly a partner of military till now. Nawaz also had and has a direct connection to military till now. So? My question remains the same. Is Altaf a ghaddar or not?

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Imagine the reaction of Lifafa Media if such a vulgar song was played in PTI Jalsas!!!

However, they will still blame PTI for this song as it perfectly describes the current pathetic opposition...

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
Army's role is here to stay atleast Nawaz is not revolutionary...... this seems to be just an internal Tug of War as Bajwa is at the weakest of last 4 years!
We all know he isnt revolutionary none of them are they just want wigglr room and as soon as one of them gets it they will betray the others .. but i wana decipher the thinking behind the strategy of the great nawaz shareef lol

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
اور یہ نواز شریف بٹ تو حرام زادہ بھئ ہے حرامُخور بھی ہے اور نمک حرام بھی جس ملک نے اس حرام زادے کو گوالمنڈی اور امرتسر کی ہیرا منڈی کی گندی نالی سے اٹھا کر چوبارے کی دیوار میں لگایا یہ حرام زادہ اسی ملک کے خلاف سازشیں کرتا ہے جس آ رمی نے اس حرام زادے کو گٹر ڈھکن کی چوری کی حرامُکی کمائی سے حرام مال سے ہٹا کر وزیر اعظم تک پہنچایا یہ حرامُزادہ اسی آ رمی پر بھونکتا جس ہے جس آ رمی نے اس جیسے چوڑے کو با عزت مقام تک پہنچایا جس حرامُزادے کی اوقات صرف دلا گیری اور چوری فراڈ کی تھی یہ حرام زادہ اسی آ رمی اسی ملک کے خلاف سازشیں کرتا ہے انڈین ملٹری اتاشی سے مل کر

bigrabbit

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Yes agencies were sleeping back then and are equally traitors themselves. Raymond Davis was caught by Lahore police but on his hearing in court ISI’s Shuja Pasha was in the backroom of the court and was giving assurances to US ambassador.
agencies nay kia kia hai tairay saath :)