"Saarey Ghaddar Ikathey Hain, Jo Gosht Khatey Hain Suar Ka" - "Tarana" in P

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
I think we should not be labelling people traitors or patriots. Because if Noon league are traitors were the nation agencies sleeping back then? Bacha Khan and Wali Khan were labelled traitors when they refused to support the state in the war against Afghanistan. History tells us which side was correct. So, we can disagree with them but putting labels is childish.

bl0u81

Senator (1k+ posts)
I think we should not be labelling people traitors or patriots. Because if Noon league are traitors were the nation agencies sleeping back then? Bacha Khan and Wali Khan were labelled traitors when they refused to support the state in the war against Afghanistan. History tells us which side was correct. So, we can disagree with them but putting labels is childish.
Yes agencies were sleeping back then and are equally traitors themselves. Raymond Davis was caught by Lahore police but on his hearing in court ISI’s Shuja Pasha was in the backroom of the court and was giving assurances to US ambassador.

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yes agencies were sleeping back then and are equally traitors themselves. Raymond Davis was caught by Lahore police but on his hearing in court ISI’s Shuja Pasha was in the backroom of the court and was giving assurances to US ambassador.
I don't agree with you that our agencies are traitors because its because of them and their sacrifices that today you and I can live in a free country and sleep peacefully at night. I just disagree with this tradition of labelling people.

bl0u81

Senator (1k+ posts)
I don't agree with you that our agencies are traitors because its because of them and their sacrifices that today you and I can live in a free country and sleep peacefully at night. I just disagree with this tradition of labelling people.
Top brass of agencies, army, political parties, bureaucrats are all equally corrupt. Sacrifices are given by local people. When you talk about sacrifices more than 90,000 civilians died as well.

stargazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
And you were standing next to Gen. Shuja Pasha as his chief advisor!!??
Aida too akalmand!

IMIKasbati

Minister (2k+ posts)
Let's see how many or the so called senior anchors condemn this now. Shameless wording by shameless people..

peaceandjustice

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
سور کھانے والوں کی ایک نشانی ھے کہ سور کی چربی کی طرح ان کے پیٹ بھی نکلے ہوتے ہیں اور جس طرح سور میں یہ خاصیت ھے کہ اس کا پیٹ نہیں بھرتا ہر وقت کھاتا رہتا ھے یہ ہی خاصیت نواز شریف مافیاز اور اس کے حواریوں کی ھے کہ جتنا بھی حرام کھا لیں ان کا پیٹ نہیں بھرتا۔ سور کی تمام خصوصیات نواز شریف اس کے خاندان اور اس کے حواریوں میں پائی جاتی ھے اس میں عوام کی کوئی دو رائے نہیں ھے