Sabotage-of PM tree plantation campaign-Action must be taken agains culprit

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
A video is viral on Face book showing how people are destroying Plants, in KPK...what kind of people have we become...its illiteracy and barbarianism at its peak...i wounder do we really love and believe in Prophet Mohammd (PBUH), who instructed that plant be not destroyed even in war (except in savior requirement of cutting them)...are we really Muslim...where was KPK police...how could Public money and time be destroyed like this....this is not india...this mob terrorism could not be allowed in our country...People and political parties are now ready to attach Pakistan and their future generation's interest just because of their grudge against imran khan, and to protect their corruption and personal interest...Where are our ulema??? to warn these people???...Stern action must be taken against these people , who did this destruction of plants, no matter who they are...Seems they are JUI-F people...

Last edited:

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Its a minor land issue and is already resolved. But culprits must be punished with fines and other punishments.

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)
A video is viral on Face book showing how people are destroying Plants, in KPK...what kind of people have we become...its illiteracy and barbarianism at its peak...i wounder do we really love and believe in Prophet Mohammd (PBUH), who instructed that plant be not destroyed even in war (except in savior requirement of cutting them)...are we really Muslim...where was KPK police...how could Public money and time be destroyed like this....this is not india...this mob terrorism could not be allowed in our country...People and political parties are now ready to attach Pakistan and their future generation's interest just because of their grudge against imran khan, and to protect their corruption and personal interest...Where are our ulema??? to warn these people???...Stern action must be taken against these people , who did this destruction of plants, no matter who they are...Seems they are JUI-F people...

Well done for raising it. Thanks. Clearly a mix of local politics, lack of education, lack of information on part of people who planted and people who ripped them out.

Not a nice sight, clearly.

Culprits- in ideal world should be fined but this is difficult. Best to keep showing the video to shame these political factions and individuals.

Will the plants be replanted?

Everus

Senator (1k+ posts)
Looks like they are JUI (?) people!
After investigations if that comes out to be the case, and if other parties involved as well, then all these people MUST be brought to justice ASAP.
You should be reported to authorities for cursing Sahaba and Ahli Bait you should be charged under blasphemy laws if you're in Pakistan.
I saw what you wrote about Imam Mehidi of Shia on gadir's thread which lead to cursing Sahaba and Umhat-ul-Momnin, you're sole responsible.
Don't know why admin of this forum let you use their platform for spreading hatred among muslims.
After reading your comments I can tell you're nothing but evil, you're gonna end in JAHANUM, IA

Last edited:

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
You should be reported to authorities for cursing Sahaba and Ahli Bait you should be charged under blasphemy laws if you're in Pakistan.
I saw what you wrote about Imam Mehidi of Shia on gadir's thread which lead to cursing Sahaba and Umhat-ul-Momnin, you're sole responsible.
Don't know why admin of this forum let you use their platform for spreading hatred among muslims.
After reading your comments I can tell you're nothing but evil, you're gonna end in JAHANUM, IA
Hudd ho gai yaar. Abhay kya har waqt pich pich ker rehta hai report to authorities report to authorities, to jaa report ker ley na kis ne rokha hai thujay, ukhard le jo ukhard na hai.

Unnecessarily spamming the entire forum with useless nonsense.

BrotherKantu

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Very sad. These trees look like 2 to 3 years old. Probably grown in a nursery before replanting.

absolutely JAHALT.

smartmax1

Senator (1k+ posts)

AB ISS HADITH SUN KE ANDAZA LAGA LEIN, JO ISS PLANTS TO UKHAR RAHE HAIN. ALLAH PAAK KO KIYA HISAAB DEIN GAYE,
IMRAN KHAN SE BUGHAZ MEIN LOG AB YAHAN TAK JAIN GAYE.

King__

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

ننھے منے درختوں کا قتلام بہت ظلم ہے، یہی درخت بڑے ہو کر سایہ فراہم کرتے