Sad to see the demise of a respected paper, Asad Umar to Dawn.

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
That is the first thing I noticed on dawn this morning and after having watched Asads statement, I was waiting for a response.

It was clear even to a dumb idiot that Asad made a frustrated statement, saying that 'fine, Sindh is contributing whatever....now show the work!' and Dawn presented it as an acknowledgement. What a shame indeed.

nawaz.sharif

Minister (2k+ posts)
It was clear even to a dumb idiot that Asad made a frustrated statement, saying that 'fine, Sindh is contributing whatever....now show the work!' and Dawn presented it as an acknowledgement. What a shame indeed.

? what a pathetic journalism.

But people should be careful talking in front of these media vultures... they will pick few words, take things out of context for sensation/defamation purposes. Good thing is that now the videos are readily available to independently verify what was actually being said..

Last edited:

Caballero

Senator (1k+ posts)
Always remember, this is the Corporate Dickhead who was promising the nation for 10 Million jobs but later ended up delivering only a hand-pump ?

C_KCitfXcAIbxmV.jpg:large

Digital_Pakistani Will_Bite surfer

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I used to read Dawn as the Jang became so bad during the Panama hearings but it's a crock of shit with no credibility

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Always remember, this is the Corporate Dickhead who was promising the nation for 10 Million jobs but later ended up delivering only a hand-pump ?

Salute to the genius brainiacs who thought PTI would create a job factory, hire 10 million people by next morning, and print money to pay their salaries.

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

C_KCitfXcAIbxmV.jpg:large

Digital_Pakistani Will_Bite surfer
I understand your frustration amigo. But there’s no need to swear :)

Take a lesson from your leaders, like when shahbaz said he would rip zardari’s stomach open but then had to make a grovelling apology and now despite being leader of the opposition he is playing 4th fiddle behind zardari, billy boy and diesel! Lol

#ripPMLNleadership

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Try commenting anything positive about Islam , Pakistan and IK in comment section of Dawn ...... Your comment will just not be published...... while endians are free to comment as themselves and usually masquerading Pakistanis as you all know about liars and cheat endians ...... These newspapers still think they are the opinion makers for foreign think tanks ( which they were few decades back) ...... Dawn and Jang group has done everything in their bisaat to peddle fake news and propaganda to halt change of status quo ...... Alhamdolillah Pakistan is progressing despite them one step a time ...