Same route & same security but no threat today?

BeingPakistani

Minister (2k+ posts)
https://twitter.com/x/status/1439226198194745344
ieFD1C5.jpg

Last edited:

mskhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is a conspiracy of loser of world most powerful nations in Afghanistan more tough time will be ahead for us in future , security is just a excuse
I agree, economically they will try to punish us for sure, we have to be prepared for it. But one thing is for sure, nothing will happen to Pakistan In Sha Allah

ihsanullah

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Same route & same security but no threat today​

They were threatened to paly cricket with Pak in Pakistan by TTP.
NZ did nothing wrong....

tahirkheli74

MPA (400+ posts)

NZ did nothing wrong....
Wonder how come world's supreme intelligence agency called ISI had no such intel but you had honourable Ihsanullah sahib. Why not shared with ISI in the first place then?????? ? ??

Respect

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Wonder how come world's supreme intelligence agency called ISI had no such intel but you had honourable Ihsanullah sahib. Why not shared with ISI in the first place then?????? ? ??
ISI is good intelligence agency but far from the best. over 70000 people have died in Pakistan due too suicide attacks where was the best agency in the world then.

New Zealand did the right thing, in her position I may have done the same.

Zeb

NZ did nothing wrong....
TTP need to be exterminated to make Pakistan safer, we have to stop being soft and toughen up like our enemies, when threatened hit back twice as hard. Why cant we launch drone strikes on TTP and wipe them out once and for all. India will continue to sponsor these terrorists until we use extreme force.

tahirkheli74

MPA (400+ posts)
ISI is good intelligence agency but far from the best. over 70000 people have died in Pakistan due too suicide attacks where was the best agency in the world then.

New Zealand did the right thing, in her position I may have done the same.
To quote General Pervez Musharraf, CIA is also supposedly the most sophisticated and very best agency in the world then how come twin towers got hit and destroyed in minutes and the same terrorists were trained under their nose for months?????? So! the morale of the story is: Do not side with Newzealand.

ihsanullah

Please don't take me wrong, I made this point after NZ refuse to play with PAK...
if NZ has threat..? than who can give this...? In my personal opinion is TTP.
and TTP is Indian Proxy which is against my country Pakistan.

Respect

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
To quote General Pervez Musharraf, CIA is also supposedly the most sophisticated and very best agency in the world then how come twin towers got hit and destroyed in minutes and the same terrorists were trained under their nose for months?????? So! the morale of the story is: Do not side with Newzealand.
who says the Twin Towers were hit by terrorists?
Who do you think is behind these terrorist groups?

The morale of the story what the heck has Twin Towers got to do with New Zealand cricket team going back?

tahirkheli74

MPA (400+ posts)
who says the Twin Towers were hit by terrorists?
Who do you think is behind these terrorist groups?

The morale of the story what the heck has Twin Towers got to do with New Zealand cricket team going back?
I better not waste my time on explaining my point if you dont understand the context.