Saudi Arabia prohibits men from marrying women from Pakistan

Islamabadi1

Minister (2k+ posts)
They are very right.....several thousand Pakistanis have saudi natiionalities ( I know 4 of them) and instead assimilating and becoming saudis they come back and marry Pakistani women to cling onto their LOST Paksitaniyat. These people are lowlifes who think a nationality is only a travel document. It is NOT. You become saudi be prepared to LOSE your Pakistaniyat. Other countries should follow the same rule.

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Why any woman let alone a Pakistani woman would want to marry an arrogant Saudi man. Let Saudis marry their camels.

Dawood Hassan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Premium Member
They are very right.....several thousand Pakistanis have saudi natiionalities ( I know 4 of them) and instead assimilating and becoming saudis they come back and marry Pakistani women to cling onto their LOST Paksitaniyat. These people are lowlifes who think a nationality is only a travel document. It is NOT. You become saudi be prepared to LOSE your Pakistaniyat. Other countries should follow the same rule.
jeeez...i thought there are some stupid people out there....laikin iss bhai ne saari lines cross kar di