Saudi crown prince signed aid package with us: Nawaz Sharif

Passion76

Senator (1k+ posts)
Deposed chairman and Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) supremo Nawaz Sharif on Thursday said agreements were done with Saudi Arabia during PML-N’s tenure and that the crown prince had signed aid package with him.

Speaking to party leaders at Kot Lakhpat prison, Nawaz said motorways and health cards were all PML-N's plans. “The current government is relaunching our projects and is trying to take credit for it,” he said.

The PML-N leader further said trade talks with Saudi Arabia were finalised during his tenure. "The Saudi crown prince finalised aid package with me. It takes time to settle international matters,” Nawaz added.

“If we were in power, people would be travelling in Orange Train. We left the Lahore-Multan motorway almost complete for them and they could not even finish that. They could not even complete the Lahore-Multan interchange,” the former prime minister added.

“There was a web of highways laid down in our tenure in Balochistan. They can take the credit for our plans but they should open them for the public,” Nawaz said.

About the cases filed by the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) against Shehbaz Sharif, the older Sharif said, they [NAB] are being humiliated for the cases. He added, NAB made cases against development projects in Punjab but did nothing against the people in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. “Shehbaz made numerous power plans, while KP could not even made one,” Nawaz added.

Criticizing former president General (retd) Pervez Musharraf, Nawaz said, Musharraf, made NAB’s law keeping him in focus. He admitted that in the beginning, they had no idea that NAB’s law would be this dangerous.

Responding to a question about his health, the PML-N leader said, the government has made four boards regarding his health and all the boards confirmed about my heart condition.

In response to another question about whether he should go home or to the hospital from prison, Nawaz said, “Who wants to go to a hospital? When I saw the weather in the morning I wanted to go to Malam Jabba,” he shared.

Source
Jamadar of kot lakhpat. Pathetic end of a Indian Agent.

Voter (50+ posts)
Deposed chairman and Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) supremo Nawaz Sharif on Thursday said agreements were done with Saudi Arabia during PML-N’s tenure and that the crown prince had signed aid package with him.

Speaking to party leaders at Kot Lakhpat prison, Nawaz said motorways and health cards were all PML-N's plans. “The current government is relaunching our projects and is trying to take credit for it,” he said.

The PML-N leader further said trade talks with Saudi Arabia were finalised during his tenure. "The Saudi crown prince finalised aid package with me. It takes time to settle international matters,” Nawaz added.

“If we were in power, people would be travelling in Orange Train. We left the Lahore-Multan motorway almost complete for them and they could not even finish that. They could not even complete the Lahore-Multan interchange,” the former prime minister added.

“There was a web of highways laid down in our tenure in Balochistan. They can take the credit for our plans but they should open them for the public,” Nawaz said.

About the cases filed by the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) against Shehbaz Sharif, the older Sharif said, they [NAB] are being humiliated for the cases. He added, NAB made cases against development projects in Punjab but did nothing against the people in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. “Shehbaz made numerous power plans, while KP could not even made one,” Nawaz added.

Criticizing former president General (retd) Pervez Musharraf, Nawaz said, Musharraf, made NAB’s law keeping him in focus. He admitted that in the beginning, they had no idea that NAB’s law would be this dangerous.

Responding to a question about his health, the PML-N leader said, the government has made four boards regarding his health and all the boards confirmed about my heart condition.

In response to another question about whether he should go home or to the hospital from prison, Nawaz said, “Who wants to go to a hospital? When I saw the weather in the morning I wanted to go to Malam Jabba,” he shared.

Source
Hahahahaha. bhai. Yah Nawaz Shareef hay. kah sakta hay k Mujahy jail janey ka credit Imran khan leta hay warna yah jail jaaney ka kaam bhi hamari govt ka hay or hamarey dour main shuro kia gaya.

free_soul

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
آج اس کی زلت کی سب سے بڑی وجہ اس کے اور اسکی بیٹی کے جھوٹ ہیں لیکن یہ باز نہی آئے گا کیونکہ یہ اللہ کی پکڑ میں ہیں

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Soon this Maroons Shareef will claims..He gave Gov to IK so that IK should stand up Pakistan economy and foreign policiee within five years.After five years IK will return back PM ship to Maryum..rest will do by Maryrum..This agreement signed in Raiwand palace.. Gauranteed by malishia of kot lakh Pat jail.. witness are...Mayrum..Cap.Safdar..Dalal Ch.and Aqa Qatari Jassam..

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Haha Nawaz was speaking from Kot lakhpat, new dar ul khalifa of PMLN.:LOL:

UKPakistani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
He probably did as he said and he did not want the people to know so he could just steal the aid pretend nothing happened. He does have a track record.

HSiddiqui

Source
This Moron has no shame, he still wants to add his name in good steps from the people who clearly said they are fed up of his miss commitments and corruptions.
He only begged for his personal facilities, Imran is making respectable deals for nation.

drbawany

Citizen
نواز شریف نے کہا ہے کہ سعودی ولی عہد نے امدادی پیکج سائن ہمارے ساتھ کیے تھے .. اب ن لیگوں سے سوال ہے کہ وہ تو کریڈٹ لیتے تھے کہ میاں صاحب نے اکانوی کو ٹیک آف کروا دیا تھا . اگر اکانومی واقعی ٹیک اف کر گئی تھی تو پھر امدادی پیکج کیوں مانگے جا رہے تھے
Brother try to understand, he is talking about AIDS, no time aid.

Arfeen

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Sometimes I feel like this guy is mentally unstable, and crooks around him (including family) took advantage of him in every way. For example, Abbasi may have given him some percentage in LNG loot scandal.

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
aur woh sign raat ko frari ke saath kiaey thaay saroor Palace mai , aur yeh saari deals raat ko frari Butt hi krati thi woh bhi double shift mai , waisay frari ko Pichhwaray wala Tele gram aa gayaa thaa keh iss prince naay ainda bn naa hai iss wastay frari uss waqt bhi double shifton mai sign krati thi balkeh bohat saaray shahzadon nay aik raat mai kai kai baar sign kia a thaay

Last edited:

Aslan

If this was the case then why did he not mention it six months ago?.This dakoo and his darbaris also claim that he designed Pakistan's nuclear bomb.