Separation News Timing?

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
طلاق کی خبر الیکشن سے ایک دن اس لئے نکالی ہے کیونکہ میڈیا اور سوشل میڈیا کو طلاق پر بات کرنے کے لئے صرف ایک دن ملے گا . کل سے سارے میڈیا کا فوکس بلدیاتی الیکشن پر ہو گا . جس نے بھی طلاق کی خبر دینے کے لئے آج کا دن سوچ سمجھ کر رکھا تھا. اس کی ذہانت کو سلام
it can be possible ,,cant ruled out

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Is he? How do u know?

I dont contribute much now, but I have been a regular and heavy contributor for 2, 3 years. He among some more Indians are actually and literally employed by or volunteered to the RAW. Some are actualy paid activists of the RAW.

If you dont believe me, your choice

Listen to Dr. Shahid Masood today, he is endorsing my 'consipracy' theory. He is not mentioning US/UK agent's name but

aqilan ra ishara kafi ast

Last edited:

khan27

Minister (2k+ posts)
It totally beats me why PTIians are so incensed about muqadas gender? Why her gender has anything to do with what she writes? By the way, she is indeed a woman and the one who is intelligent and equipped with facts and figures to which PTIians have no response so they find it easy to resort to smear campaign against her.

Waise aap kiya har rah chalte ka burqa utha kar check karte hein kay wo aurat hai ya mard? Agar nahi to forum par ye kiyu?

yaar jab kuch na pata ho tu na bola karo ke raha hoon mard hai ase nahi kehta