Serious Mistakes in Government's Report on Anti- State Tweets - Analysis

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
admin Adeel
دوسرے فورموں کی اس فورم پر تشہیر کرنا سختی سے منع ہے ماضی میں ایسے کاموں پر لوگوں کو تاحیات بین کیا گیا ہے ، اس کو کب کریں گے؟؟
تمہارا پٹواری نیٹورک پکڑا گیا ہے تو چاؤں چاؤں شروع کر دی

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Simply because i have a rule that I never pre-judge or label anyone.

If i want to extract exact information then never read any information with predetermine mind.

I Always clear my mind from all the baises.

And it is challenging because most my brothers here have defined their boundaries. They are quick to react and fast to make judgments. However, I respect every one.
Still writing in HUGE fonts doesn't add anymore weight to your argument.

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
But main objective of this report is to target main stream political parties of Pakistan. They are calling opposition leaders traitors , is this the right way to govern??
Not all opposition parties are targeted. Only those that are anti Pakistan like PMLN, PTM, JUI

jet_li

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Proof? Your writing style is the proof. You portray yourself as neutral but actually share news from known Patwari journalists such as Razi Dada

میری تربیت اس بات کی اجازت نہیں دیتی کے میں الزام تراشی کروں..

میں پھر بھی آپکو دعا دونگا کے اللہ آپکو خوش رکھے

Last edited:

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dear When I share sidique jaan and anchor imran khan videos you didn't notice
.. If I share rizwan razi or dawn news I become Patwari... How on earth is this fair?

میری تربیت اس بات کی اجازت نہیں دیتی کے میں الزام تراشی کروں..

میں پھر بھی آپکو دعا دونگا کے اللہ آپکو خوش رکھے
Chill man...
Share whatever you want.
یہ کسی کے باپ کا ویڑہ نہیں ہے

P.S Large fonts does not look good in mobiles, medium sized fonts will be fine. ?

ahameed

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Dear Brother, I respect your opinion but Instead of making a blind sweeping statement, you must reconsider.

Just labelling everyone and every piece of information would never serve any purpose.

If you are sincere with the PTI government and Pakistan which I am sure you are so am I then it is better that we must evaluate things dispassionately without coloring them with our emotions.

We should be the eyes and ears of the government and Pakistan rather than blindly trusting whatever is fed by the government.

They are after all humans and they can make mistakes.

Trust me there are mistakes in this report and in Shazaib Khanzada's show, even Fawad Chaudhry was unable to defend his position. Thank you
پروگرام تو اس پر ہونے چاہئے تھے کہ یہ لوگ ایسا کیسے کر سکتے ہیں پاکستان کے خلاف جھوٹا پروپیگنڈہ، حتی کہ پاکستان پر پابندیاں لگانے کا مطالبہ، لیکن یہ لوگ اس میں سے سپیلنگ کی غلطیاں نکال رہے ہیں

یہ کام تحقیقاتی صحافی کو کرنا چاہئے تھا، لیکن یہاں تو ڈسکشن کو بھی اصل ٹاپک سے ہٹایا جا رہا ھے