Seriously Shaukat Tareen ? A BIG PUPPET PM ?

Hussain1967

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I think khan is preparing for the next elections now, Tareen task will be to bring dollar and inflation down artificially for couple of years. Beat the crooks by hiring a crook? Tbh I am just talking what's in my mind lol.
Couldn’t Hammad Azhar have performed the same tasks that you mentioned above? If not, why not?

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
And IK will destroy himself and the hopes of this nation by caving in..... to the supposed (Army) pressure...
NO. There is no army pressure on IK? And NO. He will not cave in and destroy him self?
Hahaha…this is what happens to your thinking when you wear a bucket on your head 24/7….Take it
off some times. Ab is mien kia ?

Iconoclast

NO. There is no army pressure on IK? And NO. He will not cave in and destroy him self?
Hahaha…this is what happens to your thinking when you wear a bucket on your head 24/7….Take it
The gist of my post was lost on you my friend. The bucket I don gives me clarity for it masks away all the cacophony around me so that I can have clarity. Maybe you need to wear it too....

Saboo

Well if you think ( clearly as you claim by wearing a stupid bucket on your head… ? ) that the army can put some pressure and blackmail IK then you don't know IK at all. So far in his career, no one could blackmail him and no one will in the future too, not even the army, and if the pressure from the amy is too high for IK to bear, ?then IK will resign and walk away….to play polo in Bani Gala with his sons and Pinky's jinns.

Saboo

Sorry we can't blame Bajwa but PMIK. If IK think he is not having liberty to function as a PM, who is stopping him to resign?
No one is stopping him to resign, but IK still don't think he is not having liberty to function as PM…and the day he does, he will resign and walk away…..Mark my words.

The Sane

In democracy i can not vote other than POLITICAL PARTIES ... PTI is responsible for its 5 years ... NO ONE ELSE ... In HISTORY there KHAN will have both titles
Most popular PM
and
PUPPET PM

Gives a bad taste.
True, but valid only in established democracies, run with transparency. Kindly do not expect overnight miracles from the only honest man we got after Jinnah Sb.
ہیجڑوں کے گھر معجزانہ طور پر ایک بچہ پیدا ہو گیا جسے انہوں نے چوم چوم کر ہی مار دیا
Let’s not make IK that kid. The longer he stays, the more he will establish himself inevitable for the future of this country. I am in no mood to even remotely let those goons sneak in to power again.....EVER!

Okara

Everyone can check my posts and like ....

Always support PTI ...

But .....

Sorry ...

I would like to read comments in support of new Finance Minister...
I would like to see who can... and how can ...
After Shoukat Tareen's appointment. PMIK must appoint Nawaz as a foreign minister and zardari as interior minister

Resilient

Minister (2k+ posts)
وہ پوچھنا یہ تھا کہ ترین کے نیب کیسز کا کیا ہوا؟؟ این آر او ملا یا نہیں؟؟؟
EzJh3TDVUAI9fWo

Rambler

very easy to use foul language if you are short of logical arguments ...

Where is the foul language in that? You are criticizing the selection and reshuffling PM is doing and I am just asking what your credentials are? There are a thousand things that go into these decisions especially in a country like Pakistan with a dearth of professionals. If somebody at the helm is sincere for the country we should trust him for the term and than can make up our minds to vote for him or go back to Nawaz or Zardari. Now you can criticise but my question is what management / administrative / political / professional / academic background do you have in such matters? Do you know the trade offs, challenges, handicaps and structural limitations of the system. If you have done that rigorous analysis than share it with us but I don't think you will even be able to do it even if you live for a 1000 years.

bl0u81

Senator (1k+ posts)
Where is the foul language in that? You are criticizing the selection and reshuffling PM is doing and I am just asking what your credentials are? There are a thousand things that go into these decisions especially in a country like Pakistan with a dearth of professionals. If somebody at the helm is sincere for the country we should trust him for the term and than can make up our minds to vote for him or go back to Nawaz or Zardari. Now you can criticise but my question is what management / administrative / political / professional / academic background do you have in such matters? Do you know the trade offs, challenges, handicaps and structural limitations of the system. If you have done that rigorous analysis than share it with us but I don't think you will even be able to do it even if you live for a 1000 years.
Politicians make promises to nations and then General public elect them by voting and expect them to deliver on those promises. Apparently your peer IK is violating his own made promises. Btw your thinking pattern is similar to that of a pig and would remain like that forever.