SHADOW GOVERNMENT ZION 2012 Combined Dramas Middle East Revolutions

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
EVERY ONE HAVE RIGHT TO ACCEPT IT OR NOT.
ALLAH KNOWS BEST...
If E.T = Demon/Shaytanic Djinns

Quote:
Jabir ibn 'Abd Allah said,

"The Prophet said, 'The Dajjal will appear at the end of time, when religion is taken lightly. He will have 40 days in which to travel throughout the earth. One of these days will be like a year, another will be like a month, a third will be like a week, and the rest will be like normal days. He will be riding a donkey; the width between its ears will be 40 cubits. He will say to the people: "I am your lord." He is one-eyed, but your Lord is not one-eyed. On his forehead will be written the word Kafir, and every believer, literate or illiterate, will be able to read it. He will go everywhere except Makkah and Madinah, which Allah has forbidden to him; angels stand at their gates. He will have a mountain of bread, and the people will face hardship, except for those who follow him. He will have two rivers, and I know what is in them. He will call one Paradise and one Hell. Whoever enters the one he calls Paradise will find that it is Hell, and whoever enters the one he calls Hell will find that it is Paradise. Allah will send with him devils who will speak to the people. He will bring a great tribulation; he will issue a command to the sky and it will seem to the people as if it is raining. Then he will appear to kill someone and bring him back to life. After that he will no longer have this power. The people will say, "Can anybody do something like this except the Lord?" The Muslims will flee to Jabal al-Dukhan in Syria, and the Dajjal will come and besiege them. The siege will intensify and they will suffer great hardship. Then Isa son of Mary will descend, and will call the people at dawn:

"O people, what prevented you from coming out to fight this evil liar?" They will answer, "He is a Jinn."

Then they will go out, and find Isa son of Mary. The time for prayer will come, and the Muslims will call on Isa son of Mary to lead the prayer, but he will say, "Let your Imam lead the prayer." Their Imam will lead them in praying Salat al-Subh (Morning prayer), then they will go out to fight the Dajjal. When the liar sees Isa, he will dissolve like salt in water. Isa son of Mary will go to him and kill him, and he will not let anyone who followed him live'." (Ahmad)

.....and if DAJJAL = DJINN,

is it plausible that DAJJAL = ET/ALIEN (psy ops) coming soon at your skies near you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZjT2jpj-1w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5Ici1RMEzQ

Now watch this..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_57ht7Ob8nc

angryoldman

Minister (2k+ posts)
Aslam Alaikum
biomat@ brother after a while u post some info.these events are very close to us even we believe it or not.i m folloing this topic dajjal since last 5,6 years.90% events have had happened as they predicted by many islamic scholars.
i just want to know where u mention that he 'll not be able to enter in Makka and Madina.since i know that he won't be able to enter Madina.they did't mention Makka specifically.and the madina where of 1400 years ago where now masjid nabwipbuh .angels 'll protect madina on all its 7 gates.and today masjid nabwi have 7 main gates.some scholars mention makka with madina i don't know wht is reality.dr israr ahmad saab said that the promise lands boundries reaches to makka so they 'll attack it (maz allah). Allah knows the best.

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
Actually if you see out of those 40 days the day like and year which is a heavenly year equal to some 1000 years was the time when British monarchy directly ruled the world, then came the day like a month which is 1000/12 =83.33 years is the time that USA ruled the world on the behalf of dajjal and now here comes the thrid phase of that day like a week which is 1000/52=19.23 years this will be the time when dajjal will rule the world from Israel and finally the remaining 37 days which will be just like any other worldly day ... for more light on this plz check the ARRIVALS series on youtube or facebook.... :jazak: bro [MENTION=5021]biomat[/MENTION] for bringing this topic into lime light.