Shahbaz Sharif Got Permission To Attend National Assembly Session

Walter

Senator (1k+ posts)

Speaker NAtional Assembly Asad Qaiser has called National Assembley Sessino on 17th Oct and has ordered NAB to allow Shahbaz Shairf to attend National sessions for each day of its proceedings.

WTF is wrong with Asad Qaiser? How can this be allowed? Why PTI has allowed this? The guy has been arrested for corruption charges... how can Asad Qaiser ask NAB to produce him in NAtional Assembly?

Last edited by a moderator:

Walter

Senator (1k+ posts)
Asad Qaiser has released the production order of Shahbaz Sharif - What will NAB do? NAB will bring Shahbaz Sharif to NAtional Assembley and then take him back? WTF is going on?

adeel.zafar

Senator (1k+ posts)
Speaker NAtional Assembly Asad Qaiser has called National Assembley Sessino on 17th Oct and has ordered NAB to allow Shahbaz Shairf to attend National sessions for each day of its proceedings.

WTF is wrong with Asad Qaiser? How can this be allowed? Why PTI has allowed this? The guy has been arrested for corruption charges... how can Asad Qaiser ask NAB to produce him in NAtional Assembly?

MNAs have been brought out of jails to attend the parliament proceedings in past. I think there is some rule for this.

The exception was Javed hashmi who was not brought because he had treason charges.

Walter

Senator (1k+ posts)
Buy why they are calling a national assembley session on Shahbaz Sharif? Asad Qaiser should have turned down the request.

Walter

Senator (1k+ posts)
In a way its the lesser of 2 evils. Shahbaz still remains jailed, but govt gets brownie points for giving room to the opposition.
could also be negative optic for the govt. We are just making shahbaz sharif hero for no reason

abdullahlone

MPA (400+ posts)
This guy is not even worth to have a councillor leave alone speaker of the National Assembly....Imran khan’s Paralysed brain doesn’t function to that extent where he would consider the useful advice....when marrying the bitchy Reham I kept shouting that Khan this would be the biggest chawal you going to do in your life....later he paid the price....Moreover he is surrounded by idiots....Fukk thenm!!!!

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
When opposition request for call NA Session..NA speaker max hold on 10 days..then he has to act.. Showbaz is also opposition leader not a common MNA...On 16th NAB custody for investigation will expire..NAB will have to again go to court for further time..on 14th by election will finish nd resuilt announced...So what the problem..This is routine legal process..Don't need to worry..

Walter

Senator (1k+ posts)
This guy is not even worth to have a councillor leave alone speaker of the National Assembly....Imran khan’s Paralysed brain doesn’t function to that extent where he would consider the useful advice....when marrying the bitchy Reham I kept shouting that Khan this would be the biggest chawal you going to do in your life....later he paid the price....Moreover he is surrounded by idiots....Fukk thenm!!!!
I can feel your disappointment but this is Pak. This is the best you gonna get. Unfortunately when there is no merit and professionalism. When you have corrupt to the core politicians and all institutions except Army are completely destroyed and non-functional then you end up with these type of people.

but I'm still hopeful that things will change inshALLAH.

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
if this thief comes to assembly, his goons will remain quiet
he will also tell them to keep quiet else govt can take revenge when they him inside again

maybe it is a good move to keep tension low for opposition
pti is not as ruthless as our parties

i am still waiting to see rana sanaullah hanged for the killings in model town

v r imran k

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
yay asad qaiser ko speaker bana ker bhut bari ghalti ki gaiee jameshed dasti kay production orders jari nahi kiay giay thay asad qaisar ko hallat ka kuch ilm nahi