Sharifs have full support of Saudis to bring down Imran Khan Government!!!

Judicary-Media Mafia

MPA (400+ posts)
It's not the first time these criminals like Nawaz Sharif loot Pakistan when in power then ask foreign countries like Saudi Arabia and America to help them escape accountability. Nawaz Sharif done 10 year deal and went Saudi Arabia then he started lying until he got caught. Now he is promising America if he comes back in America he will accept Israel.

Last edited:

disgusted

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Ahle Saud or more aptly Ahle Shar are busy saving their own arses. MBS started a war in Yemen which will devour all the Al Saud clan. A poor man has nothing to lose. Afghans demonstrated this in Afghans. Yemeni are also a born fighter nation. The moron MBS has to date not realized this. A change in S.Arabia is long overdue. They are in no position to help ganjas or any other haramkhor as their own position has become quite fragile. The only worthy person this clan has produced during their 100 plus yrs rule was King Faisal, a giant compared to these camel fleas.

asifA1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Moran Nawaz has support of not even the average popularity of social media users today. Forget MBS house of Saud, they're stuck in their last days on earth as leaders since count down has initiated. The Saudis r so desperate they're trying hard to sell Ship tours vacation packages for $1600 each in order to get any profit today. Whole GCC (except Saudis)will crumble like domino's in coming 10 years friendship with Isreal or no friends. PTI is here to stay for while.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Ahle Saud or more aptly Ahle Shar are busy saving their own arses. MBS started a war in Yemen which will devour all the Al Saud clan. A poor man has nothing to lose. Afghans demonstrated this in Afghans. Yemeni are also a born fighter nation. The moron MBS has to date not realized this. A change in S.Arabia is long overdue. They are in no position to help ganjas or any other haramkhor as their own position has become quite fragile. The only worthy person this clan has produced during their 100 plus yrs rule was King Faisal, a giant compared to these camel fleas.
Moran Nawaz has support of not even the average popularity of social media users today. Forget MBS house of Saud, they're stuck in their last days on earth as leaders since count down has initiated. The Saudis r so desperate they're trying hard to sell Ship tours vacation packages for $1600 each in order to get any profit today. Whole GCC (except Saudis)will crumble like domino's in coming 10 years friendship with Isreal or no friends. PTI is here to stay for while.

I'll be little worried about Dems winning the presidential election. In that event the lobbyists of Sharif and Zardari will have too much ingress into the White House. Zardari specially, has personal friendship with Joe Biden and unlike Trump he will put pressure on Pakistan to get these criminals off the hook.
Your thoughts??

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
سعودی خود اپنی سر وائیول کی جنگ لڑ رہے ہیں سعودیوں کو امریکہ نواز شریف بٹ کی سپورٹ کا کہ رہا ہے اور امریکہ کو انڈیا اور مودی کیونکہ نواز شریف بٹ انڈیا کے واسطے ایک قیمتی اثاثہ ہے اور وہ خود کہتا ہے ہمُ نے
نواز شریف پر بھاری سرمایہُ کاری کی ہوئی ہے
مگر سعودی امریکہ نواز شریف اور انڈیا
بھول جاتے ہیں کہ اوپر بھی ایک خالق کائنات کی ذات موجود ہے اور انشا اللہُ دوبارہ ان چوروں حرامُخوروں خنزیر کے بچوں کرپٹ حرام زادوں کو لانے کی کوئی سازش کامیاب نہیں ہوسکےگی جن حرام زادوں کا اصل ٹارگٹ فوج ہے تاکہ فوج کو مودی اور انڈیا کی خواہش پر کمزور کرکے پاکستانی فوج پر بالا دستی حاصل کرنے کی ناپاک سازش کی جائے مگر یہاں انشااللہ اب وہ ممکنُ نہیں اب کوئی بروتھل کی پیدا وار حرامی جنرل نہیں جو عربوں کی اور بروتھل کے شاہی گاہکوں کی سفارش پر ترقی کرکے جنرل بنا ہو اس وقت تکُ تو سارے ہی جنرل حلالی ماں باپ کی حلالی اولاد ہی نظر آ رہے ہیں مگر آ ئندہ بھئ کوئی ایسا جنرل نکلا جو ان کرپٹ لوگوں کو دوبارہ لاکر فوج کے خلاف بھونکنے والے ٹبر کو لانے کی سازش کرے گا ہماری فوج کے جوانوں مجاہدوں غازیوں شہیدوں کے توہین کرنے والے ٹبر کے کسی بھی فرد کو لاکر مودی کے ایجنڈے پر عمل کرے گا تو وہ سیدھی سیدھی ملک دشمنی فوج دشمنی ہوگی اور یہُ تو ایک سچائی ہے کہ ملک دشمن کو کتے کی موت مارا جاتا ہے چاہے کوئ جنرل ہی کیوں نہ ہو

asifA1

Minister (2k+ posts)
I'll be little worried about Dems winning the presidential election. In that event the lobbyists of Sharif and Zardari will have too much ingress into the White House. Zardari specially, has personal friendship with Joe Biden and unlike Trump he will put pressure on Pakistan to get these criminals off the hook.
Your thoughts??
I am not aware of Biden Zardari friendship at the moment. But looks as if Dems are getting more popularity.

imran_hosein_fan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Prophet SAW asked for blessing for Yemen and Ash Shaam, "Oh Allah, bless our Shaam and Yemen"

Eyeaan

Nawaz Family is gone and finished. No country is supporting this convicted corrupt clan, except India. US has declined to interfere in any manner. Soon UK will take a position about his political activity, while securing her financial interests. Stories about Saudia are beingfed to media by Noonis to keep assure its workers.
Patwaris and the slave media should rest assured -- none will come on their side. Stop hoping. Fazloo will run away soon and try to cut a deal.
Don't want any Nooni workers get hurt or suffer on behalf of this corrupt family But Hamid Meer, the Inqlabi - they should fill jail as ordered by his masters And Pro Maryam's PMLN group should resign from assemblies sooner than later. Good riddance.

surfer

Your thoughts??
Getting out of Afghanistan for US will take precedence over any help the dems will allegedly help zardari. The Indian lobby in the US is more of a worry then the dems. Ironic that zardari/sharif’s are now counting on thier lobbies in the US, which they neglected to build up when they had the chance

also I suspect the US election will be quite close and mired in legal disputes like bush v gore back in the 90s. Helping zardari or sharif’s will be the last thing on thier mind

Dr Adam

Getting out of Afghanistan for US will take precedence over any help the dems will allegedly help zardari. The Indian lobby in the US is more of a worry then the dems. Ironic that zardari/sharif’s are now counting on thier lobbies in the US, which they neglected to build up when they had the chance

also I suspect the US election will be quite close and mired in legal disputes like bush v gore back in the 90s. Helping zardari or sharif’s will be the last thing on thier mind

But my friend getting out of Afghanistan was neither supported by Dems, GOP nor Pentagon. It was solely Trumps gimmick to win election.
I agree with the 1st line of your 2nd para.

surfer

But my friend getting out of Afghanistan was neither supported by Dems, GOP nor Pentagon. It was solely Trumps gimmick to win election.
I agree with the 1st line of your 2nd para.
It might have started as trumps gimmick, but no matter who wins election they cannot reverse it now....dems might slow it down but I think won’t reverse it. As long as US can save face, they will leave. What they really want to avoid is another Vietnam type defeat and optics

dems have traditionally been wary of being called a non war party and weak, but if they win, they won’t have reason to stop the withdrawal as they can always say to Rebs that it was trump plan

plus dems will be under pressure from day 1 to improve economy post COVID-19 and they would like to save billions they spend having forces abroad.

just my opinion

AbbuJee

یہ جو اچانک بیمار قریب المرگ حرام خور میں جان پڑی ہے، وہ حرام کے پیسے کی آمد سے پڑی ہے۔ اور یہ پیسہ کچھ دوست ممالک اور ہمسایہ ملک کی مہربانی ہے

Dr Adam

It might have started as trumps gimmick, but no matter who wins election they cannot reverse it now....dems might slow it down but I think won’t reverse it. As long as US can save face, they will leave. What they really want to avoid is another Vietnam type defeat and optics

dems have traditionally been wary of being called a non war party and weak, but if they win, they won’t have reason to stop the withdrawal as they can always say to Rebs that it was trump plan

plus dems will be under pressure from day 1 to improve economy post COVID-19 and they would like to save billions they spend having forces abroad.

just my opinion

Tend to agree with you. ?

peaceandjustice

It's not the first time these criminals like Nawaz Sharif loot Pakistan when in power then ask foreign countries like Saudi Arabia and America to help them escape accountability. Nawaz Sharif done 10 year deal and went Saudi Arabia then he started lying until he got caught. Now he is promising America if he comes back in America he will accept Israel.
جو بھی ملک پاکستان کے کرپٹ سابقہ حکمرانوں کی مدد کرنے کی کوششیں کرے گا ان ملکوں کو آنکھیں کھولنی چاہئیں کہ آگر کیسی بھی ملک نے پاکستان کے داخلی معاملات میں مداخلت کی کوشش کی تو ان ملکوں کو سبق سیکھایا جائے کہ عقل کے اندھوں اب پاکستان کی عوام جاگ چکی ھے اور کیسی انٹرنیشنل مافیاز کی مداخلت کو ملکی معاملات میں ٹانگ اڑانے کی اجازت نہیں دی جائے گی