Sharifs have full support of Saudis to bring down Imran Khan Government!!!

Pathfinder

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I'll be little worried about Dems winning the presidential election. In that event the lobbyists of Sharif and Zardari will have too much ingress into the White House. Zardari specially, has personal friendship with Joe Biden and unlike Trump he will put pressure on Pakistan to get these criminals off the hook.
I remember the khatri indians were literally wanking over trump and saying that trump will be a god for india and enemy of Pakistan. what happened? the opposite. The establishment even said if trump comes to power we aint going to bothered much.

this is not the immediate world of post 9/11 where the americans could threaten nations. with China's rise and Russia's resurgence things are different.

peaceandjustice

ہارو
سعودی خود اپنی سر وائیول کی جنگ لڑ رہے ہیں سعودیوں کو امریکہ نواز شریف بٹ کی سپورٹ کا کہ رہا ہے اور امریکہ کو انڈیا اور مودی کیونکہ نواز شریف بٹ انڈیا کے واسطے ایک قیمتی اثاثہ ہے اور وہ خود کہتا ہے ہمُ نے
نواز شریف پر بھاری سرمایہُ کاری کی ہوئی ہے
مگر سعودی امریکہ نواز شریف اور انڈیا
بھول جاتے ہیں کہ اوپر بھی ایک خالق کائنات کی ذات موجود ہے اور انشا اللہُ دوبارہ ان چوروں حرامُخوروں خنزیر کے بچوں کرپٹ حرام زادوں کو لانے کی کوئی سازش کامیاب نہیں ہوسکےگی جن حرام زادوں کا اصل ٹارگٹ فوج ہے تاکہ فوج کو مودی اور انڈیا کی خواہش پر کمزور کرکے پاکستانی فوج پر بالا دستی حاصل کرنے کی ناپاک سازش کی جائے مگر یہاں انشااللہ اب وہ ممکنُ نہیں اب کوئی بروتھل کی پیدا وار حرامی جنرل نہیں جو عربوں کی اور بروتھل کے شاہی گاہکوں کی سفارش پر ترقی کرکے جنرل بنا ہو اس وقت تکُ تو سارے ہی جنرل حلالی ماں باپ کی حلالی اولاد ہی نظر آ رہے ہیں مگر آ ئندہ بھئ کوئی ایسا جنرل نکلا جو ان کرپٹ لوگوں کو دوبارہ لاکر فوج کے خلاف بھونکنے والے ٹبر کو لانے کی سازش کرے گا ہماری فوج کے جوانوں مجاہدوں غازیوں شہیدوں کے توہین کرنے والے ٹبر کے کسی بھی فرد کو لاکر مودی کے ایجنڈے پر عمل کرے گا تو وہ سیدھی سیدھی ملک دشمنی فوج دشمنی ہوگی اور یہُ تو ایک سچائی ہے کہ ملک دشمن کو کتے کی موت مارا جاتا ہے چاہے کوئ جنرل ہی کیوں نہ ہو
ہارون رشید کی سوئی چینی آٹے پر ہی پھنسی ہوئی ھے باتیں انٹرنیشنل ہو رہی ہیں اور ہارون رشید بابا جی بات کو کہں اور گھوما رہا ھے

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I remember the khatri indians were literally wanking over trump and saying that trump will be a god for india and enemy of Pakistan. what happened? the opposite. The establishment even said if trump comes to power we aint going to bothered much.

this is not the immediate world of post 9/11 where the americans could threaten nations. with China's rise and Russia's resurgence things are different.

My contention was based upon one on one relations of zardari dog and biden. But I have one consolation that as long as Pentagon does not want it, nothing can happen. Like it or not, for all practical purposes Pak US relations are just between Pak Army and Pentagon rest it is all.... nothing but stories, they give a damn to a so called Pakistani jamhoriat.
One more thing which has dawned on Pantagon is that the rein of Pakistan's govt at present is in the hands of a practicing Muslim who is ultra nationalist and is as clean as you name anything. A man who keeps Pakistan before anything else and it is not possible for any outsider even to think to bend him to get away with anything they want as they had been used to in the last 70 years.

Pathfinder

My contention was based upon one on one relations of zardari dog and biden. But I have one consolation that as long as Pentagon does not want it, nothing can happen. Like it or not, for all practical purposes Pak US relations are just between Pak Army and Pentagon rest it is all.... nothing but stories, they give a damn to a so called Pakistani jamhoriat.
that is the ultimate truth.
this is not me saying but the americans, their grip on Pakistan has been severely weakened and that is not good for them they need Pakistan's help with matters but they want to prop up india because the indians sold themselves as some power and that has failed already. the afghan war was to make india the pimp in the region and surround Pakistan from all sides. Now the yanks are pulling out of afghanistan and india's hubris of being some regional power has been shattered first with Pakistan last year in February and now with China in ladakh.

One more thing which has dawned on Pantagon is that the rein of Pakistan's govt at present is in the hands of a practicing Muslim who is ultra nationalist and is as clean as you name anything. A man who keeps Pakistan before anything else and it is not possible for any outsider even to think to bend him to get away with anything they want as they had been used to in the last 70 years.
Pakistan's importance is realised by these world powers but our own people live in some bubble. sad really. worse is the traitors that are only to happy to sell their nation down the river for some nationality and money.