Shoaib Akhtar talks about PTV sports host insulting him on Live TV

pinionated

Minister (2k+ posts)
He is foremost an entertainer and all good entertainers joke around, make snide remarks, display bravado etc.
the host should apologize and be fired immediately

mughals

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Do bad tameez log. Pakistan ka naam kharab kar rahay hain. Shameful
Sir, then don't invite him. If you don't like what he say, just don't invite him. You can't invite somebody and then insult him that "you can go from here and I am saying it live"

believe me at work, my colleagues are having such arguments in meeting that you think they will kill each other but then they agree (violently) and are best friends forever. I never heard somebody saying "get out" on live tv. I mean this is for the school yard, lets grow up.

umer

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sir, then don't invite him. If you don't like what he say, just don't invite him. You can't invite somebody and then insult him that "you can go from here and I am saying it live"

believe me at work, my colleagues are having such arguments in meeting that you think they will kill each other but then they agree (violently) and are best friends forever. I never heard somebody saying "get out" on live tv. I mean this is for the school yard, lets grow up.
You are right . I agree but I have seen shoaib Akhtar also being very arrogant. He's also badtameez. But in todays incident you are right, it was very wrong to say that you can go on national TV which was also live.

Khi

MPA (400+ posts)
Shoaib Akhtar is obnoxious and was rude all along. He seems full of himself and keep on speaking over others. That’s the reason why Indian TV channels keep on pairing him with equally jahil & obnoxious Harbajan Singh and Sehwag.

On the tv show mentioned here, Shoaib is the one who said to the TV anchor that: “atleast someone turned up for the work today” before that he was making other snide remarks and belittling the opinion of the host. This is not the way to behave in front of millions of audience including youngsters, who would be seeing him as a role model.

I think that Dr Nauman did absolutely the right thing by calling him out on the live TV. These sort of prima donas have no place on our TV screens. This loser Shoaib Akhtar is a traitor anyways, as he is always bad mouthing Pakistani players on indian channels for some $$$.

pinionated

Minister (2k+ posts)
Shoaib Akhtar is obnoxious and was rude all along. He seems full of himself and keep on speaking over others. That’s the reason why Indian TV channels keep on pairing him with equally jahil & obnoxious Harbajan Singh and Sehwag.

On the tv show mentioned here, Shoaib is the one who said to the TV anchor that: “atleast someone turned up for the work today” before that he was making other snide remarks and belittling the opinion of the host. This is not the way to behave in front of millions of audience including youngsters, who would be seeing him as a role model.

I think that Dr Nauman did absolutely the right thing by calling him out on the live TV. These sort of prima donas have no place on our TV screens. This loser Shoaib Akhtar is a traitor anyways, as he is always bad mouthing Pakistani players on indian channels for some $$$.
Shoaib is an entertainer… he is invited to create controversy… and he has the background and the records to justify his obnoxiousness… who’s this MF host… his only job is to keep the guests happy so they can make the show worth watching….

Khi

MPA (400+ posts)
Hmm well this wasn’t a Punjabi stage drama but a TV sports analysis program with many ppl (incl Viv Richards, who is 10 x the player that Shoaib ever was).

Being entertainer is one thing but being classless and crude another thing.

If you haven’t done so, go and watch Shoaib Akhtar on Indian TV shows. You will see what I mean.