Should alcohol be legalised?

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
5:91 By means of intoxicants and games of chance Satan seeks only to sow enmity and hatred among you, and to turn you away from the remembrance of God and from prayer. Will you not, then, desist?

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Dr sahib some of these brands you mentioned are made by Senator Faisal and Shahram Tarakai and they sell it in black by hiding taxes from the state. They are still present my friend. You forgot Morven btw
I remember Marven Gold.

Marven Gold, Morven Gold....... that famous add of Badar Munir..... Remember?

kakamuna420

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yaar kakay: K-2 kow bara yaad rakha. Apna woh Bagla, Cavender, Diamond, Laaltain, Capstan (Navy Cut), Camel, Gold Flake, Embassy waghairah, saaree naimatain bhool gaya?? Aur inn sub cigrettoun kaa baap apni desi beeri?
O' bhai Allah ki kin kin naimtoun ko jhutlay'e gaa???
K-2 - Hamesha ka saath

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
I remember Marven Gold.

Marven Gold, Morven Gold....... that famous add of Badar Munir..... Remember?
Dr sahib its sad IK gave those smugglers senate tickets, they are openly doing tax chori and hurting Pakistans economy. Also involved in drug smuggling.

kakamuna420

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Dr sahib some of these brands you mentioned are made by Senator Faisal and Shahram Tarakai and they sell it in black by hiding taxes from the state. They are still present my friend. You forgot Morven btw
Why are you bringing stinky politicians here.

Somehow, I didn't like Morven gold and capstan. Gold leaf was the best and a little bit pricey. For an eighth-grader, it was not possible to buy costly ones for myself and friends

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Making it legal would be normalizing it. I know we are a nation of extreme hypocrisy and anyone who wants to drink, drinks. But right now the stigma that alcohol is bad thing and should be avoided or not done out in the open and generally discouraged is enough for me to keep the alcohol ban in place.

I've seen what alcohol can do and its not pretty, so I would prefer its kept at bay for the time being or better yet have a public referendum on the issue.