Should Khan Saab fire Bajwa and appoint new COAS?

Eyeaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
As Bajwa is interfering openly in Pakistani politics, I am of the view that Khan saab should fire him as soon as possible and appoint a new COAS. What do you think and why?
یہ سیاسی چیلنج ہے ۔ سیاسی مقابلہ ہو گا ۔۔ سیاسی ابلیسون کے حرام مال سے ووٹ اور جمہوریت کی خرید و فروخت کرنے والوں کا جواز بنانے کی ضرورت نہیں ۔

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
As Bajwa is interfering openly in Pakistani politics, I am of the view that Khan saab should fire him as soon as possible and appoint a new COAS. What do you think and why?
100% but that new COAS must not be trained from USA military schools. Ideal candidate will be the one trained only from Staff College Quetta.

taban

پٹواری حرامزادوں کی پوری پوری کوشش ہے، کہ کپتان وڈے دلّے کی طرح
کچھ احمقانہ قدم اُٹھائے،،کپتان پیٹ کا بہت پکّا ہے، کچھ کرے گا، تو اُسکے
کاندھوں پر بیٹھے فرشتوں کو بھی پتہ نہیں ہو گا
ہیں - تو پھر تجھے کیسے پتا ہے؟
?

Hate_Nooras

Be factually correct on your own man
otherwise i will have to work on you again - phir chlen maarny lgo gey
Raja ji, you live on haraam, and you threatening me is akin to Maryam telling us she is a virgin. Haraamis like you are run like bitches. So come on to thread and tell us you are ?

Okara

Raja ji PK had some amazing news today. We won an $11bn lawsuit because of IK. Take a rest from your haraam 1rp posts and celebrate with us.

Average Price of an MNA is Rs20cr. The 172 MNA costs Rs3440cr = Rs34.4b
As per today's exchange rate US $200 millions are enough to rule Pakistan. Let's assume to stabilise this government another US $200 millions to buy judges, COAS and Generals. For US $1b Fed + provincial governments.
Government must be auctioned and higher bidder must rule Pakistan.

Goldfinger

MPA (400+ posts)

FOOYlPQXEAgX3IU

Kavalier

Aray aapbhi anti pakistan hogaye

Bus yahan jo sahi baat karay wo anti Pakistan , ghaddar aur pata nhi kiya kiya bana diya jata hay, mayn tou 4 saal say keh rha tha k Khan pehly army ko kabu karay. Ab ahista ahista yeh 1 page walay bhi kahayn ga k ji Khan ko fouj nay nikalwaya hay. Yahan 1,2 general change hotay hayn aur sari politics hi change ho jati hay. Abhi tou sirf ISI wala change howa tha to yeh hal hay, Chief change hoa tou dekh lena na sirf fouj NS ko wapis layegi, uskay case bhi maaf karaye gi , Noon ki govt hi bunwaye gi

Respect

You take away Bajwa and a complete noon league tout general comes in, where will IK be then.
Bajwa has supported IK, not sure what issues you have with Bajwa.

As for ibtereference I pray that he fully backs IK behind close doors.

RajaRawal111

Average Price of an MNA is Rs20cr. The 172 MNA costs Rs3440cr = Rs34.4b
As per today's exchange rate US $200 millions are enough to rule Pakistan. Let's assume to stabilise this government another US $200 millions to buy judges, COAS and Generals. For US $1b Fed + provincial governments.
Government must be auctioned and higher bidder must rule Pakistan.
You know I never stopped you from dancing on the Dug Duggies. Please continue ?

Modest

There is no proof that Gen Bajwa or current establishment is helping the opposition. These are just assumptions and also propaganda by the enemies to destabilise Imran khan’s government and create a rift between the PM and army.
So far the government and establishment have exemplary and good working relationship and InshAllah this will continue in the future.

Kavalier

There is no proof that Gen Bajwa or current establishment is helping the opposition. These are just assumptions and also propaganda by the enemies to destabilise Imran khan’s government and create a rift between the PM and army.
So far the government and establishment have exemplary and good working relationship and InshAllah this will continue in the future.
We will see this relationship's reality once Khan comes out of government. I tell you all today that what is happening right now is orchestrated by Fouj and Khan will ratify it once he is out of office.

Modest

We will see this relationship's reality once Khan comes out of government. I tell you all today that what is happening right now is orchestrated by Fouj and Khan will ratify it once he is out of office.
I reckon the international establishment is behind this and they are funding and using the opposition parties to fulfil their mission.
I agree with your first line that the outcome of no confidence vote will determine this relationship.