Should Khan Saab fire Bajwa and appoint new COAS?

Rafique Ahmed

Councller (250+ posts)
As Bajwa is interfering openly in Pakistani politics, I am of the view that Khan saab should fire him as soon as possible and appoint a new COAS. What do you think and why?
This will be suicidal at this stage and no sane mind could even think about it. Please refrain from floating suggestions that could fall quite heavily on already fragile position of PTI.

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I reckon the international establishment is behind this and they are funding and using the opposition parties to fulfil their mission.
I agree with your first line that the outcome of no confidence vote will determine this relationship.

Be honest and tell me who is the biggest ally of international establishment in Pakistan, who always make sure that their interests are best served, be it afghan war in 80's or in 2000's or Raymond Davis or America getting out of Afghanistan etc etc, the list is long.

Kavalier

This will be suicidal at this stage and no sane mind could even think about it. Please refrain from floating suggestions that could fall quite heavily on already fragile position of PTI.

Do you think it will stop, the situation is out of hand anyways and the only thing in Khan's hands is this, maybe this will allow him to somehow save his government, otherwise, forget it.

Modest

Be honest and tell me who is the biggest ally of international establishment in Pakistan, who always make sure that their interests are best served, be it afghan war in 80's or in 2000's or Raymond Davis or America getting out of Afghanistan etc etc, the list is long.
It happened in the past but this tradition has changed since Imran khan came to power and our establishment is on the same page with the government.

Kavalier

It happened in the past but this tradition has changed since Imran khan came to power and our establishment is on the same page with the government.

Again I would say that you will get to know the real same page once Khan saab is out of office

Rafique Ahmed

Councller (250+ posts)
Do you think it will stop, the situation is out of hand anyways and the only thing in Khan's hands is this, maybe this will allow him to somehow save his government, otherwise, forget it.
Though your fears are not completely baseless but I don't think everything has finished for PTI. There are still few day to for the no confidence motion and anything could happen during this time. We are also not 100% sure that Gen Bajwa is actually not supporting PTI anymore

Kavalier

Though your fears are not completely baseless but I don't think everything has finished for PTI. There are still few day to for the no confidence motion and anything could happen during this time. We are also not 100% sure that Gen Bajwa is actually not supporting PTI anymore

You sound strange when you say this about Gen Bajwa, do you really think that anybody, specially Q and MQM even go to toilet without asking army?