Should not be talking about morality when you have an Illegitimate child!!!

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
You shouldn't be posting an old video even though he has answered it brilliantly.
I am sure, he must have asked for forgiveness and Allah is the most mercifull.
I would request you to delete it as it is not helping anyone.

اسکے بعد ہی اللہ تعالی نے اسے اور مبشر لقمان کو ملک ریاض کیساتھ پلانٹڈ انٹرویو میں شرمندہ کروا دیا یہ انٹریو 7 جون 2012 کو ہوا اور ملک ریاض کیساتھ انٹرویو 13 جون 2012 کو ہوا تھا ۔۔ باقی تو تاریخ ہے۔۔۔۔

جس نے مرشد کو ستایا، اس نے چن چی چلایا ۔

Last edited:

jee_nee_us

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The way he is fighting the corrupt and evil of this country and struggling day and night to bring respect and honor to this country , one must think that Allah probably has accepted his repentence.

Baqi Allah hee janta hai , roze mehshar pata lagay ga. Abhee to khan panah gahon aur langar khano per gaye ghareebon ki duaain hee le raha hai.

Agar khuda na khwasta aaj khan mer jaye to ye soch ker bhee kuch hota hai ke mulk ka kya ho ga , Allah itni muhlat de khan ko ke pakistan apne paon per khara ho jaye aur koi system aisa ban jaye ke dobara bhutto zardari aur nawaz jese loge na ayen.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
اسکے بعد ہی اللہ تعالی نے اسے اور مبشر لقمان کو ملک ریاض کیساتھ پلانٹڈ انٹرویوں میں شرمندہ کروا دیا ۔۔۔

جس نے مرشد کو ستایا، اس نے چن چی چلایا۔
So true!

Shazi ji

we have some noora in our ranks
old habits die trade.

abey yeh to khud sawal kerta, aur khud jawab deta.

I am not a public figure

Anyway, I have made my point now it is up to the thread starter.

maxresdefault.jpg

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

عمران کیساتھ انٹریو 7 جون 2012 کو ہوا اور ملک ریاض کیساتھ انٹریو 13 جون 2012 کو ہوا تھا ۔۔ باقی تو تاریخ ہے۔۔۔۔
ویسے میں نے تو تُکا لگایا تھا لیکن اب تحقیق کی تو پتا چلا کہ میں نے ٹھیک کہا تھا۔۔۔۔۔ واہ مرشد کیساتھ ہماری باتیں بھی سچ ثابت ہوتی ہیں۔۔۔ ہی ہی ہی۔۔

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
عمران کیساتھ انٹریو 7 جون 2012 کو ہوا اور ملک ریاض کیساتھ انٹریو 13 جون 2012 کو ہوا تھا ۔۔ باقی تو تاریخ ہے۔۔۔۔
ویسے میں نے تو تُکا لگایا تھا لیکن اب تحقیق کی تو پتا چلا کہ میں نے ٹھیک کہا تھا۔۔۔۔۔ واہ مرشد کیساتھ ہماری باتیں بھی سچ ثابت ہوتی ہیں۔۔۔ ہی ہی ہی۔۔
مرشد مرشد ہے

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)

An old video, but he handled it quite well...

پڑھے لکھے لوگوں کا مسئلہ یہ ہے کے وہ اپنے ارد گرد لوگوں کی ٹو میں لگے رہتے ہیں اور اگر کوئی بات مل جائے تو ساری زندگی اسکو تانے دیتے ہیں اور بار بار اسکو گناہ یاد کرواتے ہیں۔

اللہ تعالیٰ اپنے گناہ گار بندو ں کو بھی پچھلی زندگی کا نے صرف مٹا دیتا ہے بلکہ انکو نیکی میں بھی بدل دیتے ہیں۔

اللہ کا شکر ادا کریں اپکے گناہ کی پردہ پوشی کی ہوئی ہے۔
اللہ تعالیٰ گناہ گاروں سے زیادہ پیار کرتے ہیں اور ہر وقت اُنکی توبہ کا انتظار کرتے ہیں کے جب میرا بندہ توبہ کرے اور اللہ اسکو معاف کریں۔۔۔۔۔۔

یہ مت بھولنا ایک ایک لفظ آپکی گواہی دے گا۔۔۔۔۔۔

abidbutt

Senator (1k+ posts)
Imran Khan had extra marital affair. He had an illegitimate child due to this affair. Why can't we talk about it?
Does anyone in the world can 100% off-hand claim to be a legitimate child of their parents? So God has kept a curtain to hide after what is legit and what is not and He does not want the believers to talk about such matters as this is worse than doing so as spreading such news tantamount to encouraging others for doing the sin which you, inadvertently, indulging in and I would request to avoid following such behavior.
Thanks

disgusted

You shouldn't be posting an old video even though he has answered it brilliantly.
I am sure, he must have asked for forgiveness and Allah is the most mercifull.
I would request you to delete it as it is not helping anyone.
Can anyone explain why Mehr Abbasi has reverted to being a Bokhari? Why are we fixated on fixing the correct pegs for the correct holes. Why do the marasis otherwise known as anchors trying to throw filth at others? Can Sarkari Haajan, Ghaleeza Farooki stand the scrutiny on their private lives? Can Laanat mir s/o Laawaris mir face the scrutiny of alleged doings of his wife while collecting dirt? Can the others like Toilet Hussain . Saleem Tawaifi and the rest of the vermin answer similar accusations ? Let him without sin cast the first stone but also be honest in answering allegations. No one questions why Ishaq Dar accepted the rejected daughter of wada Ganja as his daughter in law even though having multiple manufacturing defects. For people of Punjab even the farts of the rulers smells like musk and amber as long as they in power

IM SHAH

Senator (1k+ posts)
This is the problem for Pakistani people always think negative ..
If we talk about the past, let me ask a question... Can anyone here in the social media and people reading tell me that he / she has never committed a sin in his / her life? if the answer is yes then PM IK is human being. most important is my next question.
Question 2.... Is PM IK not sincere to Pakistan?
Forget about what he did in his past.
Just look at what he wants to do for the country?
if the answer is yes, let us help him to take our country Pakistan out of this mess created by PMLN and PPP.

What he wants to do for the poor people?

Waqar_H

Senator (1k+ posts)

An old video, but he handled it quite well...
Don’t think that he answered it brilliantly, he just dodged the question with making generic statements.

Committing the sin of adultery is one thing and can probably be taken as a one off mistake but what excuse has he got for abandoning that poor little girl?

And if someone has no empathy and love for his very own children, than how can we expect him to have love and empathy for millions of poor pakistanis?

Shazi ji

Don’t think that he answered it brilliantly, he just dodged the question with making generic statements.

Committing the sin of adultery is one thing and can probably be taken as a one off mistake but what excuse has he got for abandoning that poor little girl?

And if someone has no empathy and love for his very own children, than how can we expect him to have love and empathy for millions of poor pakistanis?
Tyrian white asking INSAAF from the leader of Tehreek e INSAAF ,,,
Whereby NA- INSAAFI of IK is known to the world

Shazi ji

This is the problem for Pakistani people always think negative ..
If we talk about the past, let me ask a question... Can anyone here in the social media and people reading tell me that he / she has never committed a sin in his / her life? if the answer is yes then PM IK is human being. most important is my next question.
Question 2.... Is PM IK not sincere to Pakistan?
Forget about what he did in his past.
Just look at what he wants to do for the country?
if the answer is yes, let us help him to take our country Pakistan out of this mess created by PMLN and PPP.

What he wants to do for the poor people?
????? Committing the sin ok ,,, we all done wrong things but then he should admit it and not do aaaiiinnn baaaiinnn shaiiinnn
Every time there is a question he dodges the answer ,,,
Second thing ,,,, If he can’t be sincere to his blood he is not sincere to any one ( our country or poor people)
IK never visits his family … sisters or cousins,,, or his daughter
He is lonely personality who only remains arrogant