Should not be talking about morality when you have an Illegitimate child!!!

wasiqjaved

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

An old video, but he handled it quite well...
I would rather let an honest man with an illegitimate child to handle my financial affairs than a dishonest man with a legitimate child.

For Pakistanis, if they truly are loyal to their country, then they should put "dishonesty" and "disloyalty" to their country far greater crime than someone having illegitimate child.

alisajid

Senator (1k+ posts)
Adultery is a sin not a crime. Your Khota Biryani leader commited crime of stealing national treasury.
Adultry is a crime as per hudood ordenance 1984........100 koray for unmarried person...sangsar till death for married person...as far as i remember....not into if allegations are true or not..... but you said something wrong so i thought you should know this...

alisajid

Senator (1k+ posts)
IK was unmarried when he did that. There is no punishment in Islam if unmarried does this. But Nawaz Shareef was married when he was doing zina and he was cheating his wife. In Islam, if married man does Zina, there is a death penalty. So, as per Sharia, IK does not deserve any punishment while Nawaz Shareef deserve capital punishment. (Even though I am against any capital punishment, but I am just talking about law)
Adultry is a crime as per hudood ordenance 1984........100 koray for unmarried person...sangsar till death for married person...as far as i remember....not into if allegations are true or not..... but you said something wrong so i thought you should know this...

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Adultery is not a crime in West where Imran Khan had extra marital affair with Sita White

Baadshaah

MPA (400+ posts)
ریاستِ مدینہ کے علمبردار کے زناء کا اقرار اس ویڈیو میں موجود ہے، اس کو علم ہونا چاہئےکہ اسلام میں زناء کی سزا کیا ہے۔ آئندہ جب بھی اس کے پیٹ میں اسلام کا مروڑ اٹھے اس کو مینارِ پاکستان گراؤنڈ میں کھڑا کرکے اسلامی شرعی سزا دی جائے، یعنی سنگسار کردیا جائے۔۔۔

NCP123

Minister (2k+ posts)
You shouldn't be posting an old video even though he has answered it brilliantly.
I am sure, he must have asked for forgiveness and Allah is the most mercifull.
I would request you to delete it as it is not helping anyone.
when PMLn people could not win then they do these dirty tricks.......as a last push.......now PMLn knows they are loosing...........

NCP123

Minister (2k+ posts)
ریاستِ مدینہ کے علمبردار کے زناء کا اقرار اس ویڈیو میں موجود ہے، اس کو علم ہونا چاہئےکہ اسلام میں زناء کی سزا کیا ہے۔ آئندہ جب بھی اس کے پیٹ میں اسلام کا مروڑ اٹھے اس کو مینارِ پاکستان گراؤنڈ میں کھڑا کرکے اسلامی شرعی سزا دی جائے، یعنی سنگسار کردیا جائے۔۔۔
Maryam Nawaz ku kub Sangsaar kernaa hey....?

Siberite

IK was unmarried when he did that. There is no punishment in Islam if unmarried does this. But Nawaz Shareef was married when he was doing zina and he was cheating his wife. In Islam, if married man does Zina, there is a death penalty. So, as per Sharia, IK does not deserve any punishment while Nawaz Shareef deserve capital punishment. (Even though I am against any capital punishment, but I am just talking about law)
Where have you learnt that in Islam there is no punishment for those who are single and commit Zina ?

ایسی چنگاری بھی یارب، میری خاکستر میں تھی۔​

Siberite

I would rather let an honest man with an illegitimate child to handle my financial affairs than a dishonest man with a legitimate child.

For Pakistanis, if they truly are loyal to their country, then they should put "dishonesty" and "disloyalty" to their country far greater crime than someone having illegitimate child.
Interesting thoughts. However, both are equally untrusty and dishonest. Having an illegitimate child as a consequence of an ill thought , and ill perceived act which goes against the principle of Islamic state ,let alone the concept of Riast-e-Madinah ,which IK is fond to establish. The question rises what a person can do with a child who was borne out of this act ? I think he did a decent job by supporting the child and taking responsibilities of the child. On a personal level, it is some thing which should be applauded, however, can such a person be a leader of an Islamic state ? He has not admitted that he had an affair and the child is a result of that act . Can that not be interpret as being dishonesty? what does our constitution says regarding article 62 and article 63 ?

arifkarim

Bohat Khoob. All those sins who are committed outside of Pakistan; can't be considered sins . Right ? Is that what your teaching of Islam says ?
Yes adultery is a sin but not a crime. Sins are not punishable as crime. Only God punish for sins not humans.

Siberite

Yes adultery is a sin but not a crime. Sins are not punishable as crime. Only God punish for sins not humans.
Does the law in Pakistan says anything about such sins ? Does it considered them crime or not ? Does it put a limit to the crime ,etc ,space , time bar , Gender, confession , status or any of the specification to punish ? Or is it solely leave it on individuals to decide and slap themselves lightly on cheeks to complete the formality ? What is the punishment of Adultery in Islam ?

arifkarim

Does the law in Pakistan says anything about such sins ? Does it considered them crime or not ? Does it put a limit to the crime ,etc ,space , time bar , Gender, confession , status or any of the specification to punish ? Or is it solely leave it on individuals to decide and slap themselves lightly on cheeks to complete the formality ? What is the punishment of Adultery in Islam ?
Sin of adultery by Imran Khan was not commited on Pakistani soil. It happened in US. How can Pakistan punish Imran Khan for something that happened in a foreign country when it is not even a crime over there?

Siberite

Sin of adultery by Imran Khan was not commited on Pakistani soil. It happened in US. How can Pakistan punish Imran Khan for something that happened in a foreign country when it is not even a crime over there?
so, let me understand you better. You considered adultery as a sin, and sin can't be punished by human. However, since this sin is adultery, it is punishable ,moreover since it was committed out side of Pakistan , it is not punishable in Pakistan , even though no such limits are placed in Pakistani laws. More you say, the more trouble you create for yourself.

arifkarim

so, let me understand you better. You considered adultery as a sin, and sin can't be punished by human. However, since this sin is adultery, it is punishable ,moreover since it was committed out side of Pakistan , it is not punishable in Pakistan , even though no such limits are placed in Pakistani laws. More you say, the more trouble you create for yourself.
Yes, adultery is a sin and crime in Pakistani law. But it's not a crime in US where it was commited by Imran Khan. Hence Pakistani law cannot touch him for something he commited on US soil when it's not even a crime over there.

Siberite

Yes, adultery is a sin and crime in Pakistani law. But it's not a crime in US where it was commited by Imran Khan. Hence Pakistani law cannot touch him for something he commited on US soil when it's not even a crime over there.
let me clear one thing . May be we both are talking about two different things. In Pakistani laws, the adultery is a sin punishable by certain rules . It doesn't matter where the crime took place . Since it deals with the universal Islamic laws which define the parameters inclusively the matters which are punishable by Islamic laws and has no space and time limitations . The reason is obvious since this particular sin comes under Hadood Ullah and can't be confine to a geographical location or time frame. But which also requires a set of rules including witnesses and other evidences. Unless if a person himself/herself admits and confesses the committing of such a sin .
The real question is if such a person can lead an Islamic state ? In my knowledge , this acts place question marks on the person's character and thus may not be fit to run the Islamic state.