Should PTI give ticket to Raja Riaz nephew???

Aliimran1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

national geographic snake GIF by Nat Geo Wild
snake GIF by Nat Geo Wild
nat geo desert GIF by National Geographic Channel
NO​

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I think the best bet would be to leave the issue of identifying, short listing and recommending 3 to 5 potential winnable candidates with the local chapter of PTI headed by Farrukh Habib.
Local chapters are the best people to gauge the political pulse of the constituents in their constituencies.

such786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Not at all. After all they are taking advantage to be in power. This family need to learn their lesson and if PTI don't give a ticket to nephew then every day nephew will curse raja riaz and will remind him being a Lota.

bravepaki

MPA (400+ posts)
youth from ISF ,jo bhot zada active hu PTI me for long time, and sincere with party, jo log short time me aye no ticket for them

desan

President (40k+ posts)
I think the best bet would be to leave the issue of identifying, short listing and recommending 3 to 5 potential winnable candidates with the local chapter of PTI headed by Farrukh Habib.
Local chapters are the best people to gauge the political pulse of the constituents in their constituencies.

There should be some fundamental guidelines from the party in choosing a candidate.

Avoid family politicians if possible
No new lotas
No seat adjustments
Prefer young guns over old geezers
Educated
Poor or wealthy, if all things being equal.

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Intra Party election kerwaye jaaye aur jisko wahan ke Karkunaan select karain usko ticket dena chahye

That will be ideal but not at this juncture as it will divide the party.

However, in the future they should use e-voting or internet voting in choosing a candidate.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
There should be some fundamental guidelines from the party in choosing a candidate.

Avoid family politicians if possible
No new lotas
No seat adjustments
Prefer young guns over old geezers
Educated
Poor or wealthy, if all things being equal.

Yeah, legit guidelines.

alis

MPA (400+ posts)
This time the ticket should be given to all loyal member, all problematic, potential lota should be kicked out. most MNA scale lotas are already out but there exist a Q League lobby within PTI, that has to be uprooted. In KP kick out people who have been challenging Khan's initiative for their petty politics. Of course both in Sindh and Balochistan too.
Overall things should be analysed very carefully as it will set the theme for the next decade.

fnaeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
woh mazari dekha hai na pa assembly main. chacha bhateeja dono lotay.
sometimes the family name has been dragged thru shit. doesnt matter how honest you are.
no family politcians. ppl like AMK, MS etc should be there. even PK, SMQ types should be gently nudged out for fresher blood. Alhamdullilah JKT and AK jaisay dramay to gaye.

IMIKasbati

Minister (2k+ posts)
Does not seem to be an ideological person. Just another family politician.

I hope we have more ideological candidates and not the family or professional politicians.

Shan ALi AK 27

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I hope not first of all he used to be backup candidate for corrupt and Beghayrat Raja Riaz, 2nd he don't even sound competent. He is below average person has no passion even close to PTI workers.