Shuakat Tarin scold PTI NA committee that their is no Economic from PTI

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yesterday, In NA standing committee Shuakat Tarin scold PTI NA committee that their is no Economic from PTI. Their is no short term, mid term or long term economic plan PTI. He said to Ramesh that you do not tell me what to do because you guys did nothing in 2.5 year.

Resident Evil

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yesterday, In NA standing committee Shuakat Tarin scold PTI NA committee that their is no Economic from PTI. Their is no short term, mid term or long term economic plan PTI. He said to Ramesh that you do not tell me what to do because you guys did nothing in 2.5 year.

۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ اِسکو بھی دیکھ لیں گے
!!! کونسے سونے کے پہاڑ دریافت کرتا ہے

PakGem

Minister (2k+ posts)
I was very upset at his appointment but Khan has more information than us on many key issues. Let's give him 6 months then we will better know if this was a Master Stroke or another Flop.

Anyway, now he deserves a chance.

Immu123

Senator (1k+ posts)
I was very upset at his appointment but Khan has more information than us on many key issues. Let's give him 6 months then we will better know if this was a Master Stroke or another Flop.

He also knows better that is why he is saying pti got no plan and destroyed the economy ??. Ab Imran khan ney appoint Kia hey kisi jahil ko to appoint nae Kia hoga na?

Respect

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
He can crap all over PTI as far as I am concerned, but he will have too perform to a different level. If I were a capable person and believed know myself I would also tell PTI stooges to keep it shut, we have too agree with him that PTI hasn't done much so far. So first point I agree, bow he needs to perform 6 months is fine too find out where he is taking Pakistan economy

I pray to Allah swt, this is a masterstroke by IK because if he turns out to be another flop he may take PTI with it.

Anyhow just wondering why does Pakistan bot fire foreign economical team like from China or overseas Pakistani?

disgusted

How many economists are there in the Finance Ministry. Shaukat Badtareen is already trying to cover up his shitty performance before starting.

Siberite

Can anyone blame him for saying that ? Had the Government have any economical plan , they wouldn't be dumping one Finance Minister after another in last 2 and a half year. There is a saying that PTI struggled for last 22 years to change the system. By just looking at their last 2 1/2 years of performance and their number of Ministers , no one can believe that they were prepared or even ready for the power.

Islamabadi1

Minister (2k+ posts)
PTI lied into power by making the masses believe that the reason for our backwardness is becasue the expenses of PM hosue is 10 lakh per day and President house is 9 lakh per day. PTI then SACKED its best player as finance minister and was left naked infront of all then it hired a former PPP failed finance minister who ALSO FAILED to turn economy around. It used Hammad as a stapney and appointed another failed PPP guy becasue PTI itself has not 1 capable person in it all laantis left in it.

Hussain1967

What a flimsy logic. “Since IK has more information than me, so he must have made good decision”. If one accepts this logic, then no person should criticize any decision of any ruler because ruler has always more info than common man. What a rubbish logic! What a pathetic way of defending blatantly wrong decisions. Lagay raho munna bhai. Social media cell mein kaam karnay ki yeh qeemat ko dainee partee hai keh apna zameer maarna parta hai. Social media cell of any political party is a curse because it never gives independent and unbiased info/analysis.

Siberite

What a flimsy logic. “Since IK has more information than me, so he must have made good decision”. If one accepts this logic, then no person should criticize any decision of any ruler because ruler has always more info than common man. What a rubbish logic! What a pathetic way of defending blatantly wrong decisions. Lagay raho munna bhai. Social media cell mein kaam karnay ki yeh qeemat ko dainee partee hai keh apna zameer maarna parta hai. Social media cell of any political party is a curse because it never gives independent and unbiased info/analysis.
Why would someone wise enough come here to get the info from this fan club of politicians ? There are ample resources / platforms available to get the true and transparent information on SM. In only few days, I found out that this is a propaganda platform of all parties. You already mentioned it many times those who are behind it. Just relax, enjoy the monkey banana game.