Shukat Tarin has lead Pakistan to Default in 2008 and same again.

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
Shukat Tarin has lead Pakistan to Default in 2008. He abandoned the IMF program in 2008 and he was fired in 2010 because IMF put more hard conditions rather than softening it.

It was Hafez Sheik who came negotiated with IMF that they do not take credit liabilities and he was successful in 2010.

Mark my word this guy will lead us to default end of this month and he doing same thing he did in 2008 with IMF. He has very bad history with IMF and they do not like this man. He will go IMF on Qatar Airways in October 13th and will have direct meeting with Gerry Rice and Gerry Rice will put his words to IMF boss. However, I know he will come with chit of things to do at mid of October and i swear from my heart we cannot take it and our Industry will confirm collapse due to those condition and it will better to announce default.

It is more better to announce default now so that we can rid of this FM and SBP governor.

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
We can't blame Shoukat Tareen but PMIK who brought him on board. PMIK usually talk about history to learn but looks like that's for public consumption only.
A person who can't run his personal business successfully how can he run public?

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
We can't blame Shoukat Tareen but PMIK who brought him on board. PMIK usually talk about history to learn but looks like that's for public consumption only.
A person who can't run his personal business successfully how can he run public?
People who are laughing and enjoying this growth they can just wait and see what IMF does to us in October. What they they did to Asad Umar was a trailer and what they will to do Shaukat Tarin will be full evil dead horror show for Pakistan Economy. We wished that would have default at this time.

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
It bleeds my heart to say Default right now and firing Shaukat Tarin is better than he comes with a of chit things to do in October 18th of IMF.

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran Khan brainless and Jerk. If he had brain he would never made Asad Umar FM.

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
People who are laughing and enjoying this growth they can just wait and see what IMF does to us in October. What they they did to Asad Umar was a trailer and what they will to do Shaukat Tarin will be full evil dead horror show for Pakistan Economy. We wished that would have default at this time.

You seem to be 'desperate' for PTI to fail. You want your corrupt masters back at any cost but InshaAllah PTI will make Pakistan a better country with an improving economy.

Last edited:

Dr.Q

MPA (400+ posts)
Imran Khan brainless and Jerk. If he had brain he would never made Asad Umar FM.

Please enlighten us what have you achieved in life that could be comparable to the stature of IK. Then one can consider to think what you said and if you have nothing then please focus on your life

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
You seem to be 'desperate' for PTI to fail. You want your corrupt masters back at any cost but InshaAllah PTI will make Pakistani a better country with an improving economy.
I am not desperate. I love Pakistan and will die for Pakistan. My hearts burns that Shuakat Tarin purposely destroying Pakistan Financially like he did in 2008 and ran away and blamed depression for the his resign.

Dr.Q

MPA (400+ posts)
I am not desperate. I love Pakistan and will die for Pakistan. My hearts burns that Shuakat Tarin purposely destroying Pakistan Financially like he did in 2008 and ran away and blamed depression for the his resign.
shaukat tareen held the post for mere 4 months in 2008-09 and he was responsible for the destruction according to you.

this is not about house economy that can go down in no time this is about country economy that can neither be built nor destroyed in mere 4 months

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
shaukat tareen held the post for mere 4 months in 2008-09 and he was responsible for the destruction according to you.

this is not about house economy that can go down in no time this is about country economy that can neither be built nor destroyed in mere 4 months
Shuakat Tarin hired on October 8, 2008 and left in February 22, 2010 due to mismanaged of IMF program and IMF wanted their money back due to miscommitment from Shaukat Tarin. We were on default and we could not find even a FM that wanted to become nearly 1 month. It was Hafeez that took the risk and convince IMF that took 7 months to stop taking our credit.

Dr.Q

MPA (400+ posts)
Shuakat Tarin hired on October 8, 2008 and left in February 22, 2010 due to mismanaged of IMF program and IMF wanted their money back due to miscommitment from Shaukat Tarin. We were on default and we could not find even a FM that wanted to become nearly 1 month. It was Hafeez that took the risk and convince IMF that took 7 months to stop taking our credit.

my apologies for mis quoting the tenure but could you please let us know the economic situation prior to shaukat tarin in 2008. why the hell he had to make commitments to IMF if economy was already in good shape.

and remember one thing that for you would be hard to comprehend that
economy of Pakistan has always been on week grounds because there is always a lack of courage from govts to bring structural changes as they have serious fall outs on political capital of incumbent govts.

so it was not much dependant on finance ministers but the man on top to take this risk of make structural changes for sustainable growth and stability.

let us know about the tax to gdp ratio of Pakistan over the years, compare with other countries in region then blame any FM.

Modest

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Shaukat Tareen is doing a good job. Last time he was working under the corrupt & incompetent Zardari and Gilani who were not interested in economic growth.
This Desperado is a desperate hidden Patwari whose job is to spread negativity & propaganda.

concern_paki

You better be thinking that and wishing that too as you are always a phatwari, but you forget that this is not the first time you posted something against Government of Imran Khan and everything Imran Khan bounce back with more strength and power and you guys get down even more, the logic is simple but not understandable by phatwaris, Imran Khan niyyat is saaf and once your niyyat is saaf and you work hard ALLAH support you from hidden and invisible resources, wait and watch, tum phir zaleel hogay, jaisay tumhara leader Nawaz aaj kal har TARAF zaleel ho raha hai INSHAALLAH

concern_paki

Shukat Tarin has lead Pakistan to Default in 2008. He abandoned the IMF program in 2008 and he was fired in 2010 because IMF put more hard conditions rather than softening it.

It was Hafez Sheik who came negotiated with IMF that they do not take credit liabilities and he was successful in 2010.

Mark my word this guy will lead us to default end of this month and he doing same thing he did in 2008 with IMF. He has very bad history with IMF and they do not like this man. He will go IMF on Qatar Airways in October 13th and will have direct meeting with Gerry Rice and Gerry Rice will put his words to IMF boss. However, I know he will come with chit of things to do at mid of October and i swear from my heart we cannot take it and our Industry will confirm collapse due to those condition and it will better to announce default.

It is more better to announce default now so that we can rid of this FM and SBP governor.

PHATWARION

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
my apologies for mis quoting the tenure but could you please let us know the economic situation prior to shaukat tarin in 2008. why the hell he had to make commitments to IMF if economy was already in good shape.

and remember one thing that for you would be hard to comprehend that
economy of Pakistan has always been on week grounds because there is always a lack of courage from govts to bring structural changes as they have serious fall outs on political capital of incumbent govts.

so it was not much dependant on finance ministers but the man on top to take this risk of make structural changes for sustainable growth and stability.

let us know about the tax to gdp ratio of Pakistan over the years, compare with other countries in region then blame any FM.
IMF wanted no CAD majorly and how could we do another CAD after getting a 8 billion CAD in 2008. He was doing same thing as he doing now and caused more BOP crisis when he left and from 6 billion dollar reserve it came to 4 billion just 1.5 months and he was very depressed due to his many miscommitments with IMF even on issues related to FATF, increasing reserve etc. IMF give him warning that to PM Yousaf but did not care ,therefore, IMF stopped funding like they did now and we thought we could escape IMF ,however, Even that time USA was giving us much AID still our reserve went off 1.5 billion dollar in just 40 days and we back to 2008 October again.

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
Shaukat Tareen is doing a good job. Last time he was working under the corrupt & incompetent Zardari and Gilani who were not interested in economic growth.
This Desperado is a desperate hidden Patwari whose job is to spread negativity & propaganda.
No he is not. Anything related to increasing CAD is not. The method of Devaluation purpose is gone. I told this 2 months back.

July Export is lower than June and August Export is lower than July even after 3% devaluation on August.

July CAD was 775 million dollar and August CAD is more higher . Whoever said that market base currency reduces CAD is non sense and it is only led to aggresive inflation ,which is why you notices on fixing prices of Sugar, Wheat, Cars, Oil, etc Yesterday but it will create more disaster than now. Nothing reduces by automation and it is the policy that reduces it.

TruthWillOut

Senator (1k+ posts)
iss nohay ko bazahir koi wajah nahin hai , mehngai hai lekin maeeshat ki samt durust. Industries are starting to pick up , export capacity is being increased every day and new avenues are being tried. We should wait a little.