Sialkot Bridge Collapse Near Head Marala Due To Water Pressure

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
An ideal case to Put Chief Engineer Contractor in Open Live Telecast Court, they will tell who took how much?
All records may be there.
But it will never happen in this Corrupt Pakistan where Judges are the most Corrupt.
Why not CJP taking Suo motto?

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
So the maintenance requirement came up in.the last 2 years? It was perfectly fine from 2008 to 2018?
who is in government now? PTI or PML. It is the responsibility of the current govt to ensure that all structures are well maintained and safe. Cannot blame Quaid-e-azam or the previous rulers for your own incapacity.

Will_Bite

who is in government now? PTI or PML. It is the responsibility of the current govt to ensure that all structures are well maintained and safe. Cannot blame Quaid-e-azam or the previous rulers for your own incapacity.
I'm simply pointing to the absurdity of.your expectations that what pmln and ppp couldn't do in 4 stints in power, should be done by PTI in 2 years.

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
I'm simply pointing to the absurdity of.your expectations that what pmln and ppp couldn't do in 4 stints in power, should be done by PTI in 2 years.
Bogus one size fit all irrational explanation from you. If u keeping on blaming your predecessors for all bad that u cannot fix then this will go all the way to Quaid-e-azam or pehaps ADAM and eve. Lets stop this here !

Will_Bite

Bogus one size fit all irrational explanation from you. If u keeping on blaming your predecessors for all bad that u cannot fix then this will go all the way to Quaid-e-azam or pehaps ADAM and eve. Lets stop this here !
Where did I say we need to go to Quaid? My argument is quite straight. The mess PTI inherited will take time to fix, as there is a long list of things broken by ppp and PMLN.

You are the one asking why the bridge wasn't repaired in 2 years. Typical response, where you make a mess and then blame the one following you for a dirty floor.