Siasat.pk A forum with a shitty user experience

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Visiting Siasat.pk regularly since 2013
I am using siasat.pk as a primary source of information and news about pakistan for few years now
And i can guarantee you can not match the shitty user experience provided by Siasat.pk
Admins are busy in filling their pages with ads and exploiting users by posting crap like urdu point and other shiity webs
No user interface update
No optimisation for mobile users
No mobile app
Even you are scrolling down and you open a link and than go back it will send you to the top and than again you have to scroll down for few minutes to reach where you were
Even facebook login plugin is in development mode and not working for few years
You cannot find a shitty user interface for mobile users siasat.pk will always beat you ;)
Admins are busy in making money filling the web with ads and posting crap half news for directing traffic to their website ;)
Siasat.pk needs a major overhaul or now its time for a new quality website :)
its ok yaar its free website, love it, enjoy

Fiza

MPA (400+ posts)
Ads suck on this website and forgot to mention their biased behavior and personal likes/dislikes towards members.Anything against pti and its ministers they would start disliking you and treat your posts different. In actual fact its a pti website but camouflaged with the different name.

Imran is the best

Councller (250+ posts)
I am using siasat.pk as a primary source of information and news about pakistan for few years now
And i can guarantee you can not match the shitty user experience provided by Siasat.pk
Admins are busy in filling their pages with ads and exploiting users by posting crap like urdu point and other shiity webs
No user interface update
No mobile app
Even you are scrolling down and you open a link and than go back it will send you to the top and than again you have to scroll down for few minutes to reach where you were
You cannot find a shitty user interface for mobile users siasat.pk will always beat you ;)
Admins are busy in making money filling the web with ads and posting crap half news for directing traffic to their website ;)
Waqassa where are you?
Having bad experience with siasat pk they don’t reply to anything, restricting me from posting but not explaining the reason.

Imran is the best

Councller (250+ posts)
its ok yaar its free website, love it, enjoy
It’s free but needs some improvements un professional they don’t reply emails, messages or approvals to new members waiting for hours or days,
Annie use to be helpful she left, the problem is they thinking we got to many members, get lost if yous are not happy.
Sometimes modiators are at fault by wrongly banning or deleting there threads then they don’t want to listen to them.

There is only 1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Three steps for good experience.
  1. Use adblock on google chrome
  2. Use tempermonkey and change the page according to your requirement. It will require a little bit programming but it will be fun.
  3. Never expect anything from admin.

There is only 1

I wonder why majority of members are complaining of Ads,,Its a Non-Issue or Irrelevant, as Dr.Qayamat always says....

Believe me, I haven't seen an ad for the last 5 years or more, as I don't leave my browser without an Ad blocker, as I have an old desktop PC, which virtually becomes snail pace, if an ad blocker is not activated,,
I recommend Native Ad blocker, Ad guard, or ublock ,,
just a suggestion
آپ انٹرنیٹ کے لئے
ubuntu desktop
آپریٹنگ سسٹم استعمال کریں . یہ سسٹم پرانے کمپیوٹر پر بھی بہترین چلتا ہے ، وائرس پروف ہے اور کبھی سلو نہیں ہوتا

3rd_Umpire

just a suggestion
آپ انٹرنیٹ کے لئے
ubuntu desktop
آپریٹنگ سسٹم استعمال کریں . یہ سسٹم پرانے کمپیوٹر پر بھی بہترین چلتا ہے ، وائرس پروف ہے اور کبھی سلو نہیں ہوتا
Thanks for your valuable suggestion,, ?

Imran is the best

Councller (250+ posts)
No user interface update
No mobile app
Hi Waqas how is your experience now?