Siasat.pk Exclusive: Maryam Nawaz's $70 Million charity scandal

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
That's a good move by siasat.pk admin and which I have been advising them for ages. Encourage regular folks and their own team to create original content rather than picking up filth laden crumbs from the incompetent and corrupt to the core mainstream media. Ask your mods to participate actively rather than post 'Bata Dia' threads. 'Bata dia' type click baits have lost their appeal and people are no more interested. It will take more effort to create and post serious and insightful content and trust me it will pay dividends in the long run.

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
MICHAEL OBAMA GAVE $70 MILLION TO MARIAM NAWAZ FOR GIRLS EDUCATION BUT WAS NEVER SPENT ON THIS PROJECT, SHOULD BE INVESTIGATED BECAUSE SHARIF FAMILY HAVE THE HABIT OF CORRUPTION

Hate_Nooras

Brill video. SJ is a star and we need answers. I would ask NAB but those haraamis are on the Noora payroll

brohiniaz

وسیم صاحب لگتا صدیق جان کی یہ وڈیو کچھ دن پہلے ریکارڈ کی گئی ہے

ورنہ

آج کے دن تو پٹواریوں کی ذہہنی حالت یہ ہو گئی ہے کہ ٹوئیٹ کر رہے ہیں مگر سمجھ نہیں آرہی کہ لکھ کیا رہے ہیں

?

گھاس گدھا کھا گئی

https://twitter.com/x/status/1344001792707866626

وحشت میں ھر اک نقشہ الٹا نظر آتا ھے۔
Eqbm3AjXAAEy9cL

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
MICHAEL OBAMA GAVE $70 MILLION TO MARIAM NAWAZ FOR GIRLS EDUCATION BUT WAS NEVER SPENT ON THIS PROJECT, SHOULD BE INVESTIGATED BECAUSE SHARIF FAMILY HAVE THE HABIT OF CORRUPTION
Rumour is that Maryam gave that 70 million to Malala Yousafzai for girls education and Malala spent it on girl education in some country in Africa …Later in an earthquake the school was destroyed and all the record were burnt…..Please don't ask for any receipts…..Thanks. ?

disgusted

Wada Ganja: 'Mujhe quoon nikala?' Bhagori: 'Mujse quoon nikala?' Baat sab ander bahir ki hey.

<ChOuDhArY>

Nani420 ki tu puri dunya mn koi property nhi bechari Qatri logon se kharcha le kr dadi ke ghar rehti ha