Siasat.pk is getting thrashed for posting this poll on social media lolz

stargazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I think it is a valid poll because if the government is voicing a popular sentiment even a decade later, it gives credence and strength to PM's voice that he speaks for the people of his country. Speaking for the people of his country is a big part of being the executive.
There are many PML-N, PPP, JUF, ANP, JI followers who agree so isn't this a unifying factor rather than a divisive one??
This poll is about one overwhelming sentiment, public opinion is important to calm the nerves by recognizing something which is suspicious at best especially when the only evidence against it is media narrative of one particular group, powerful may that group be.
Counter narrative to challenge the validity of a claim is a sign of thinking minds that are questioning minds.

Masud Javed

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I think it is a valid poll because if the government is voicing a popular sentiment even a decade later, it gives credence and strength to PM's voice that he speaks for the people of his country. Speaking for the people of his country is a big part of being the executive.
There are many PML-N, PPP, JUF, ANP, JI followers who agree so isn't this a unifying factor rather than a divisive one??
This poll is about one overwhelming sentiment, public opinion is important to calm the nerves by recognizing something which is suspicious at best especially when the only evidence against it is media narrative of one particular group, powerful may that group be.
Counter narrative to challenge the validity of a claim is a sign of thinking minds that are questioning minds.

I truly believe Khan did this on purpose
There is a political reason behind this
We'll find out soon

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
When people in Pakistan call corrupt to the core Benazir as Shaheed, destroyer of Pakistan and idiot who gave us the gift of Ganju, Zia Shaheed then I dunno why people are objecting to this? The word Shaheed has lost its meaning in Pakistan every aaira ghaira nathu khaira is declared shaheed in Pakistan.

Once again paida lifafas, jahal patwari qeema naan workers and all round dumb fucks are just making a mountain out of a mole hill.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
So even if IK said shaheed, will it make a difference?........
Correct description aka Shaheed.......
Shaid app ney Javed Ch ka wo column nahi parha jis ney Osama incident ka aankho daikha haal sunaya tha. ?
W hat this forum is trying to achieve with a poll about a non issue?
!سی آئی اے نے ناپسندیدگی کا اظہار کر دیا کیا

The word Shaheed has lost its meaning in Pakistan every aaira ghaira nathu khaira is declared shaheed in Pakistan.......

اگر کسی کو لفظ شہید پر اعتراض ہے تو چلیں شہید نہیں کہتے . نہ شہید کہنے والوں کا شہید نہ مقتول کہنے والوں کا مقتول
سب کی تسلی کے لیے درمیانی راہ نکال کر اسے سادہ الفاظ میں یوں کہہ لیتے ہیں

وہ الله کا بندہ الله کی راہ میں اس دنیا سے اپنی تقدیر کے مطابق اپنے لکھے ہوۓ وقت پر رخصت ہوا

خوش ؟؟؟

گل مکاؤ ہن