Siasat.pk's team intimidated, followed by Police during shooting

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
wait a little more please..
inshallah, they gona bcm Banday day putter..

او نائیاں ، پنجا سال توں تینوں بندے دا پتر نئیں بناسکے ، تے 5 سالاں وچ کیڑیاں مولیاں پُٹ لینیاں نے ۔

wasiqjaved

You accept PTI can't make reforms without a majority....but other parties sure can make reforms without a majority! this si why they are called incompetent !
You don't have to say "Other Parties" ... you can always use its short form "PDM" ...

and People of Pakistan know them way too well the kind of "REFORMS" they are planning to do under US sponsored Regime Change operation.

Incompetency is when you are too scared to increase fuel prices and are looking for Milstablishment to help them in it.

Khan's economic policy was not perfect, but no doubt it was the best we had in 30 years.

!میرے سویٹ ہارٹ ہموطنو
آپ نے سڑکوں پر نکل کر اور خان کے ساتھ ہم آواز ہو کر جس عظیم تحریک کا آغاز کر دیا ہے، اُس کے لئے پاکستانیوں کی آنے والی نسلیں آپ کی مشکور ہوں گی کہ آپ وہ عظیم لوگ تھے جنہوں نے صحیح معنوں میں ایک آزاد پاکستان بنایا ۔

آپ کو آن لائن کتوں کے ساتھ بھڑنے کی ضرورت نہیں ہے۔ آپ اپنا کام کرتے رہیں اور کتوں کو بھونکنے دیں۔

Islamabadi1

Minister (2k+ posts)
You don't have to say "Other Parties" ... you can always use its short form "PDM" ...

and People of Pakistan know them way too well the kind of "REFORMS" they are planning to do under US sponsored Regime Change operation.

Incompetency is when you are too scared to increase fuel prices and are looking for Milstablishment to help them in it.

Khan's economic policy was not perfect, but no doubt it was the best we had in 30 years.
No why shoudl i use the term PDM? Who are you to decide which party I belong to? PDM is not my party....according to the 2018 election results the third highest "party" and vote getters were "Independants" which received more than PPP vote Over 9 million....Independants....such as Jibran Nasir and many likeminded

wasiqjaved

ایک طرف اکیلا عمران خان کھڑا ہے. اور دوسری جانب 16 جماعتوں پر مبنی بھانمتی کا کنبہ

پھر بھی یہ کہتے ہیں کہ سیاست عمران خان کو نہیں آتی.
FTM6-F7-Bag-AAih3-O.png

wasiqjaved

No why shoudl i use the term PDM? Who are you to decide which party I belong to? PDM is not my party....according to the 2018 election results the third highest "party" and vote getters were "Independants" which received more than PPP vote Over 9 million....Independants....such as Jibran Nasir and many likeminded
And Who دا فک are you to dictate that Independents are a "party" ???

They are not party, that is why they are called "Independent". They join "Other Parties".

Awami Awaz

Senator (1k+ posts)
!میرے سویٹ ہارٹ ہموطنو
آپ نے سڑکوں پر نکل کر اور خان کے ساتھ ہم آواز ہو کر جس عظیم تحریک کا آغاز کر دیا ہے، اُس کے لئے پاکستانیوں کی آنے والی نسلیں آپ کی مشکور ہوں گی کہ آپ وہ عظیم لوگ تھے جنہوں نے صحیح معنوں میں ایک آزاد پاکستان بنایا ۔

آپ کو آن لائن کتوں کے ساتھ بھڑنے کی ضرورت نہیں ہے۔ آپ اپنا کام کرتے رہیں اور کتوں کو بھونکنے دیں۔
کتے تو آج کل سڑکوں پر نکلے ہوے ہیں سور کی قیادت میں