Goldfinger

MPA (400+ posts)
images

https://twitter.com/x/status/1484076881234341889
FJh9zvcXMAIu4xX

FJh91iNWUAMg4VW

Saifulpak

Senator (1k+ posts)
وہ بھی "ایک دور" تھا،،جب یہ لفافی حرامزادے "خود کو" حکومت بنانے والے، اور گرانے والے سمجھتے ہوئے فرعون بنے رہتے تھے،، اور وزیرِ آجم سے کم سٹاپ پر تو انکی گاڑی رُکتی نہیں ہوتی تھی،،،،آج ایک یو ٹیوبر، اور کپتان کے ایک عام سپاہی سے "ؒلائیو کیمروں" کے سامنے ذلیل ہو رہے ہیں
اسکو درد اسی چیز کا ہے کہ یہ کل کا بچہ رپورٹر تھا پھر یوٹیوبر بنا اور آج کل ایک پروگرام میں باقاعدہ تجزیہ کار کہ طور پہ آتا ہے۔
اور میں جو حکومتیں گرانے بنانے والوں میں سے تھا اب اپنا پروگرام تو ایک طرف کوئی اپنے شو میں بلاتا تک نہی۔

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Famous youtuber and friend of Siasat'pk's site owner Siddique Jaan has been trying hard to get attention of main stream journalists.
S. Jaan has been slandering Hamid Mir for an year and mostly got unnoticed and no response from Hamid Mir.
But this time Hamid Mir responds with a Golden Bullet!

Soo Sonar kee Aik Lohar ki !

https://twitter.com/x/status/1484512946621497346
https://twitter.com/x/status/1484496879618560004
Digital_Pakistani
SJ has destroyed the haraami. He has about much respect left as Minullah the crooked judge

Saifulpak

Senator (1k+ posts)
اصل بات تو یہ ہے کہ ماضی میں حکمرانوں سے مراعات لے کر قصیدے لکھنے والے سب اپنی جھوٹی عزتیں کھو چکے ہیں۔
پچھلے 10،12 سالوں میں سب ایکسپوز ہوئے ہیں چاہے وہ جاوید چوہدری ہو حامد میر، کاشف عباسی شاہد مسعود، نصرت جاوید ، مشتاق منہاس، طلعت حسین یا محمد مالک انکی بڑی گاڑیاں اور گھر دیکھ کر اپنے احساس کمتری کا مارا عام سڑک پہ چلتا آدمی تو مرعوب ہو سکتا ہے عزت بھی کرے گا کہ یہ ہمارا کلچر ہے ۔ لیکن سوشل میڈیا پہ بیٹھے لوگوں کو پتہ ہے جب اجمل قصاب والا معاملہ ہوا تھا تب حامد میر نے کیا کہا تھا۔ نواز شریف نے کیا کہا۔ کیسے شامی، نظامی جیسے جن کی آج بھی یہ لوگ مثالیں دیتے ہیں کیسے ضیاء کے لیئے قصیدے لکھتے تھے۔ سب ننگے ہو چکے ہیں۔

Shazi ji

Zabaan to dekho zra inn Tokra'bazon ki. Fauj ke khilaf bhonkte rehtey hain aur haddi ka ilzam doosron per lagaate hain. Aur baatein aise jhaar rahe hain jaise Mir Shakeel apni jaidaad inn ke naam kar ke mare ga.

Ek Rs.20,000 wale "YOUTUBER" se itna kyun dar rahe ho? Ager wo Rs.20,000 ka "YOUTUBER" bhi hai to halal ke kama raha hai, tumhaari terha Mir Shaqeel jaise mafia ki dalaali ker ke nahi.

Waise bhi tum jaise paltu'on ko Mir Shakeel aage ker deta hai bhonkne ke liye. Kyunke uss ne rakha hee tum logon ko iss liye hai.

Lehaza Bhonkte Raho ... shirt ke uper patti baandh'ne wala topa!
probe-body-exonerates-spy-agency-1460188970-7515.jpg
You can not be serious ,,, don’t think you know anything at all but just have to say something ,,,
Do you think Fauj is not involved in politics ?
No body is actually against fauj but surely we don’t like their political ROLE ,,
Better start reading please so your comments make some sense :::

wasiqjaved

You can not be serious ,,, don’t think you know anything at all but just have to say something ,,,
Do you think Fauj is not involved in politics ?
No body is actually against fauj but surely we don’t like their political ROLE ,,
Better start reading please so your comments make some sense :::
Actually, I am dead serious. I don't post here for you to make sense as my expectation level towards you is non-existent. Therefore, you can safely ignore 'em and can also keep those instructions of yours to yourself.

Shazi ji

Actually, I am dead serious. I don't post here for you to make sense as my expectation level towards you is non-existent. Therefore, you can safely ignore 'em and can also keep those instructions of yours to yourself.
That proves further you need to grow up ,,,
Anyway if you could not understand the point then it’s pointless to make any logical statement to you ( for obvious reasons)

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
really .... I am sure you heard ke muqable ke baad ke baad jo thupaad yaad aae woh apne munh pur maar lena chahiye. Agar apni chapaid choti hai to hukam kijye ..... aap ka gaal aur meri chapaid.

Waqai ek chote se Siddique Jaan ne tum sumait saare tokron aur tokrion ko "hinjra" bana diya hai. He talk facts and your paid lifafas talk from their *** and spew BS and hate against our armed forces.

Hamid Mir jaise ghadaron pur huzaar baar la'anat .... jis thali main khate hain ussi main ched kurte hain .... be-ghairat watan farosh.... chund paison pur bikne waale munafiq.

pcdoc24x7 are u happy. You post all his videos here.

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
really .... I am sure you heard ke muqable ke baad ke baad jo thupaad yaad aae woh apne munh pur maar lena chahiye. Agar apni chapaid choti hai to hukam kijye ..... aap ka gaal aur meri chapaid.

Waqai ek chote se Siddique Jaan ne tum sumait saare tokron aur tokrion ko "hinjra" bana diya hai. He talk facts and your paid lifafas talk from their *** and spew BS and hate against our armed forces.

Hamid Mir jaise ghadaron pur huzaar baar la'anat .... jis thali main khate hain ussi main ched kurte hain .... be-ghairat watan farosh.... chund paison pur bikne waale munafiq.
ubbay chup ker 2 takkay kay insaan. I know how much u were paid. I have receipts and also your audios and I klnow who u are !

Pracha

Hamid mir spilled the beans. He is trying to say that he belongs to the tokra group which is a much bigger prostitute than the lifafa one. These traitors are totally shameproof. These shady characters are the ones who are known for selling their mothers for a few bucks.

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
ubbay chup ker 2 takkay kay insaan. I know how much u were paid. I have receipts and also your audios and I klnow who u are !
Jahil patwari....hur koi tum aur tumhare aqaon ki tarah bikao maal nahin hota. If you are not born out of a test tube, I challenge you to produce a single receipt or audio.....still waiting for re eipts from your masters for the corruption and the properties they built internationally by looting this nation. Hoping you have more balls than the shemale leaders you have been defending.

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
Jahil patwari....hur koi tum aur tumhare aqaon ki tarah bikao maal nahin hota. If you are not born out of a test tube, I challenge you to produce a single receipt or audio.....still waiting for re eipts from your masters for the corruption and the properties they built internationally by looting this nation. Hoping you have more balls than the shemale leaders you have been defending.
teri wo deal reveal keroun kay how much u get as your cut (money) when u use to posed Zindique GND's video everyday . You were flooding this forum with his videos and i caught u red handed. Bata doun sab ko teri deal or information? u r small fish and will remain a small fish!

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
teri wo deal reveal keroun kay how much u get as your cut (money) when u use to posed Zindique GND's video everyday . You were flooding this forum with his videos and i caught u red handed. Bata doun sab ko teri deal or information? u r small fish and will remain a small fish!
Abey lulloo... I post for a lot of other videos too....anything that exposes the patwari and their tokri collectors. I already told you that you are a shemale ... probably worse than them... at least they have some honor and morals. You can only talk from your ***.... you have been caught so many times Like your masters with your fraud and fake videos.... I am sure you are not even embarrassed. So put your money where your mouth is.... or just f@ck off.

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
Abey lulloo... I post for a lot of other videos too....anything that exposes the patwari and their tokri collectors. I already told you that you are a shemale ... probably worse than them... at least they have some honor and morals. You can only talk from your ***.... you have been caught so many times Like your masters with your fraud and fake videos.... I am sure you are not even embarrassed. So put your money where your mouth is.... or just f@ck off.
As if I don't know your other ID ! haha haha...