Sindh Government | Who ate the money? | Zardari was trapped again | Imran K

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
سندھ کا بجٹ: 112 ارب روپے فالودے والے کے لیے مختص 85 ارب روپے پکوڑے والے کے لیے مختص 57 ارب روپے ریڑھی والے کے لیے ? مختص 120 ارب روپے ایان علی کے لیے مختص
This means Ayan Ali will built more mosques in UAE?

Wake up Pak

Kamran Faisal was murdered for investigating Rental Power Scam.
Ejaz Mahmood was murdered because he had arrested Ayyan Ali.
This is what PPP has done.

E33YD63XEAAS7cZ
E33YyFiWEAscBbK

Okara

Sindh may kutton ka izafa ho raha hay
Jabkay Punjab may gadhoon ka.
Yeh aik ghair siasi post hay?
Not a complete report. The Population of two legged donkeys in Punjab r on the decline and expected a mass extinction in Punjab in few years but people can see them in London.

Shazi ji

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Jawad66

MPA (400+ posts)
Imran is a big failure,who came in to power using charity money and establishment,dreaming againg to be PM again using charity money and state resources,but he will be thrashed this time.PPP is doing wonderful job in Sindh and will get more seats this time,l

surfer

Shazi ji

I was not expecting this kind of post from you,so leting u go this time,next time we have a right to abuse u and ur family.
Bhutto Zinda hay aur agar milna chahtay ho to Dastgir khan19, Shazi ji, Jawad66, shujauddin waghaira kay khotay par raat kay 12 bajay kay baad in ki auratoun ka bajatay hue dekha ja sakta hay.....
Jawad66 please don’t mind IconocLAST rather he is idioticLAST ,,, who was willfully taken by GANDapur and Murad in bani gala and was fully enjoyed by ,,, after Bhang fiesta ?

Anyway Jawad saab totally agree with you that such language shd be avoided and others point of view Shd be listened to as well ??

surfer

I was not expecting this kind of post from you,so leting u go this time,next time we have a right to abuse u and ur family.
I honestly don’t think he cares, abuse away

but also can you present any evidence that IK came into power based on charity money? Or did you just read that on Twitter and believe it?