Solar Energy ------- Best Alternate Energy Source for Pakistan

Bangash

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Too expensive right now
یہ پاکستان کے لئے بہترین ہے اور مہنگا نہیں میں آپکو قیمتیں ارسال کرسکتا ہوں جرمن فرموں کی جب کہ چائنااور بھی سستا ہےاور وہ پاکستان میں انویسٹمنٹ بھی کرسکتے ہیں- بنانے میں بھی بہت آسان ٹیکنالوجی ہے اگر ہم پاکستان میں خد بنائیں تو اور بھی کم قیمت میں میسر ہوسکتا ہےاور منافع بخش انویسٹمنٹ بھی ہے

PkRevolution

In Pakistan majority of people in large cities are Using Batteries. Which cost Bw. 20,000 and 40,000 RS I think, i am not sure. And solar Panels 1W= 2 Dollars That was the rate when i asked a chinese Company when i visited Solar trade Fair in Germany few years ago. Chinese will soon overtake Germany in Solar technologies.

Pakistan needs more solar and wind energy. I would recommend individuals to make plane for your own house and try to create 30% of energy in beginning with solar and gradually add more.

I appreciate always when people discuss on energy alternatives for dear Homeland.

One most important thing:

Switch lights off when you don't need it. When you leave a room turn lights off and also other electronic.

Thanks.

Save energy, Produce energy with alternative resources and help Pakistan growing fast. InshaAllah we will change Pakistan.

If that is that much cheap no one would be spending on Coal , gas etc
few years back when a tube well cost 3 lak , solar tubewell cost 3 million

یہ پاکستان کے لئے بہترین ہے اور مہنگا نہیں میں آپکو قیمتیں ارسال کرسکتا ہوں جرمن فرموں کی جب کہ چائنااور بھی سستا ہےاور وہ پاکستان میں انویسٹمنٹ بھی کرسکتے ہیں- بنانے میں بھی بہت آسان ٹیکنالوجی ہے اگر ہم پاکستان میں خد بنائیں تو اور بھی کم قیمت میں میسر ہوسکتا ہےاور منافع بخش انویسٹمنٹ بھی ہے

sngilani

Pakistan is going to be converted into big Solar Desert in few decades because of water blocked by India in Kashmir.

PkRevolution

Depends on a persons demand and sizes of solar panels. An ordinary solar Tubewell cost can starts from 2500 Dollar onwards. I have complete produkt catalogue with me from a chinese company.

Bangash

???? ??? ?? ???? ?? ???? ???? ?? ??? ?? ? ???? ?????? ?? ???? ??? ?

Last edited:

Mojo-jojo

Minister (2k+ posts)
Solar water heaters are commonly used in many countries including Turkey and Spain. It is mandatory by law to have solar water heating in all the new buildings in Israel. Some of the Pakistani engineers and entrepreneurs have to get exposed to the technology and then try to introduce it for use. Technology is simple and most of the components can be manufactured locally in Pakistan. Check out the following link :

http://www.azsolarcenter.org/tech-s...solar-hot-water/solar-hot-water-a-primer.html

Problem is not a sloarizing a single house. We are talking about 10,000MW deficit . so as a whole it is not viable yet. not alone on personal scale

Mojo-jojo

Minister (2k+ posts)
Germany already produces about 20% of its electricity by alternate resources; a major part of it from solar energy. We have to at least take a start.
Solar is best solution for small off the grid villages and settlements. There are already NGO's and micro-finance institutions promoting and distributing small solar systems in rural areas of India, Bangladesh and many African countries. Even in urban areas you can have partial power supply from solar to cut down your electricity bill and have few lights and fans on at the time of load-shedding. It is a one time investment lasting 20-30 years.