Some bitter facts - A great interview

iltaf

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Guys, before abusing Tarik Fateh, please spare sometime to watch the complete interview. A great start for introspetion esp in Pakistani society.

Last edited by a moderator:

iltaf

this video should removed immediately.

shame on you iltaf...
Brother before blasting me, I requested to watch it. We are used to one narrative, propagated by our elites since Pakistan's inception. I am not a huge fan of Tarik Fateh but since my recent research into India's partition and how our elites benefitted, twisted facts suiting their vested interests, it is a very polite interview considering the damages our elites have done for over 70+ yrs whom we still adore :)

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)

Guys, before abusing Tarik Fateh, please spare sometime to watch the complete interview. A great start for introspetion esp in Pakistani society.
did not watch the video...there was no need....BUT...Great Interview...of Tariq Fateh???...seriously!!??

Last edited:

alis

MPA (400+ posts)

Consideration of an alternative view is a worthy idea and I think it is important for a balance discussion but it has to be considered that this alternative idea is coming from a sane person. Tarek Fateh is a cartoon. No, a real person, he gives opinion for the sake of being edgy and different, he appeases Hindutva in most illogical ways but somehow he can not see any good in Pakistan. Fuck him and fuck you to think that his views are worth my time.

knowledge88

Brother before blasting me, I requested to watch it. We are used to one narrative, propagated by our elites since Pakistan's inception. I am not a huge fan of Tarik Fateh but since my recent research into India's partition and how our elites benefitted, twisted facts suiting their vested interests, it is a very polite interview considering the damages our elites have done for over 70+ yrs whom we still adore :)

Watch this clip for one minute. See how disgusting Tariq Fatheh is. Tariq Fataeh is asking Indians to attack Pakistan, telling them, Pakistan should be part of India. This is the reason no Pakistani wants to watch him. that's why we are asking you to remove this thread. . .

Siberite

Iltaf:

You may not know this creep in his true colors. We all criticize our country's politicians, our army generals and our other institutions for not abiding the laws and the Constitution in the country .The reason we do that so we can get better, improve our record of law abiding nations and considered ourselves civilized. But there is no such motive here from this low life . He is not against the Pakistani institutions for the sake of improving it, he is dead against the concept of the country and always promote his wife's religious obligations. Not a worth spending time for promoting his idiotic Hindu religious non sense .

StarTrooper

MPA (400+ posts)
The admin gang of siasat.pk does not believe in freedom of speech , thought and information. They are inscure bunch of self proclaimed rightous scholars . They think their ideology is a house of cards ready to fall with a little blow. I pitty such insure people

The news they like needs no source nothing the news they hate even if it has a source is a fake one .I have decided to leave them to live in their house of cards feeling secured?

newday

Councller (250+ posts)
I never liked him for what he propagates, however what he is saying is right about the problems with us as a country and society.
We need to educate on lots of things that we brushed under the carpet.

A.G.Uddin

Minister (2k+ posts)

I agree that we don't have to focus on just one source, plus Pakistan Studies and other textbooks are big time distortions. Quaid-e-Azam Mohammed Ali Jinnah was not the founding father/member of All India Muslim League and only after mid-1930s he ended up speaking about Muslim nationhood. Also, that's how Pakistan (or multiple Muslim states) was/were originally imagined. It was proposed by none other than Chaudhry Rehmat Ali who also invented the word 'Pakistan'.

MAPOFRAHMATPLAN.jpg

Muslim League used to suffer electorally in United Punjab which was instead a stronghold of Unionist Party. Plus neither Unionists nor Khaskars are discussed in our textbooks. Moreover I am not sure how true it is ,but as per certain Indian Liberal or Rationalist pages Muslim league had actually made alliances in provincial assemblies of (United) Bengal, NWFP (now KPK) and Sindh back in 1940s. And guess who were the allies......Hindu MahaSabha and RSS.

After announcement of June 3,1947 many Muslims especially those living in Urdu/Hindi belt were shocked. And Rehmat Ali himself would leave Pakistan and die in England during early 1950s (which means even before the first ever Martial law took place).

Consideration of an alternative view is a worthy idea and I think it is important for a balance discussion but it has to be considered that this alternative idea is coming from a sane person. Tarek Fateh is a cartoon. No, a real person, he gives opinion for the sake of being edgy and different, he appeases Hindutva in most illogical ways but somehow he can not see any good in Pakistan. Fuck him and fuck you to think that his views are worth my time.

Watch this clip for one minute. See how disgusting Tariq Fatheh is. Tariq Fataeh is asking Indians to attack Pakistan, telling them, Pakistan should be part of India. This is the reason no Pakistani wants to watch him. that's why we are asking you to remove this thread. . .

The admin gang of siasat.pk does not believe in freedom of speech , thought and information. They are inscure bunch of self proclaimed rightous scholars . They think their ideology is a house of cards ready to fall with a little blow. I pitty such insure people

The news they like needs no source nothing the news they hate even if it has a source is a fake one .I have decided to leave them to live in their house of cards feeling secured?

I never liked him for what he propagates, however what he is saying is right about the problems with us as a country and society.
We need to educate on lots of things that we brushed under the carpet.

Not saying that Tarek Fatah is 100% right or wrong. But there's one thing that's common between him and three other friends of his - Tahir Aslam Gora, Anis Farooqui (close friends with Altaf Hussain) and Arif Aajakia. All these former Pakistanis not just bash Pakistan , its institutes and Imran Khan on regular basis; but also appease
- Radical Hindutva elements in India ,and
- White supremacists, (anti-immigration) conservatives and Islamophobes in Western nations.
They not just verbally attack Pakistan but even all those Indians who criticize Saffronists. You can see how they also attack Aamir Khan, Naseeruddin Shah, Asaduddin Owaisi (even though Owaisi is a shady character himself), Swara Bhaskar, Anurag Kashyap, Mahesh Bhatt, Kunal Kamra and Arvind Kejriwal. These guys won't even contest elections in countries where they now live but BJP IT cell takes their services to clean their image. Aajakia is also big time venomous who calls Fatah his mentor and even picked on Indian Muslims after Delhi riots in 2020. He was saying that followers of Sanatan Dharma have anger that has been building up for 800 years.

Tarek Fatah was also targeting a local Canadian MP named Iqra Khalid and guess what when I tried to speak/argue with him on Facebook. I didn't even use any abusive language and he called me a Jihadist who want to take advantage on Canadian welfare system. That's how "liberal" he actually is.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I agree that we don't have to focus on just one source, plus Pakistan Studies and other textbooks are big time distortions. Quaid-e-Azam Mohammed Ali Jinnah was not the founding father/member of All India Muslim League and only after mid-1930s he ended up speaking about Muslim nationhood. Also, that's how Pakistan (or multiple Muslim states) was/were originally imagined. It was proposed by none other than Chaudhry Rehmat Ali who also invented the word 'Pakistan'.

MAPOFRAHMATPLAN.jpg

Muslim League used to suffer electorally in United Punjab which was instead a stronghold of Unionist Party. Plus neither Unionists nor Khaskars are discussed in our textbooks. Moreover I am not sure how true it is ,but as per certain Indian Liberal or Rationalist pages Muslim league had actually made alliances in provincial assemblies of (United) Bengal, NWFP (now KPK) and Sindh back in 1940s. And guess who were the allies......Hindu MahaSabha and RSS.

After announcement of June 3,1947 many Muslims especially those living in Urdu/Hindi belt were shocked. And Rehmat Ali himself would leave Pakistan and die in England during early 1950s (which means even before the first ever Martial law took place).

Not saying that Tarek Fatah is 100% right or wrong. But there's one thing that's common between him and three other friends of his - Tahir Aslam Gora, Anis Farooqui (close friends with Altaf Hussain) and Arif Aajakia. All these former Pakistanis not just bash Pakistan , its institutes and Imran Khan on regular basis; but also appease
- Radical Hindutva elements in India ,and
- White supremacists, (anti-immigration) conservatives and Islamophobes in Western nations.
They not just verbally attack Pakistan but even all those Indians who criticize Saffronists. You can see how they also attack Aamir Khan, Naseeruddin Shah, Asaduddin Owaisi (even though Owaisi is a shady character himself), Swara Bhaskar, Anurag Kashyap, Mahesh Bhatt, Kunal Kamra and Arvind Kejriwal. These guys won't even contest elections in countries where they now live but BJP IT cell takes their services to clean their image. Aajakia is also big time venomous who calls Fatah his mentor and even picked on Indian Muslims after Delhi riots in 2020. He was saying that followers of Sanatan Dharma have anger that has been building up for 800 years.

Tarek Fatah was also targeting a local Canadian MP named Iqra Khalid and guess what when I tried to speak/argue with him on Facebook. I didn't even use any abusive language and he called me a Jihadist who want to take advantage on Canadian welfare system. That's how "liberal" he actually is.
The problem Pakistanis have no tolerance of anything other than what they have been told is right. Pakistani history taught in Pakistan is a complete sham, and it's the same on the Indian side too. Both claim to have won every war they fought, The truth lies in between.

We've been taught that Pakistan was founded on the slogan Pakistan ka matlab kya, la ilaha ill lallah. While Jinnah absolutely rejected this slogan. Or that Pakistan was suppose to be a country for Muslims not a Muslim country. Till very late Jinnah was opposed to a separate country since he didn't see the need for one, As Hindu had promised and until that time it was also true that they did not interfere in Muslim matters and there was freedom to worship, Then later of after some events he realized that a Muslim minority could never really live freely under Hindu majority rule. Hence a country for Muslims.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

I have a 1001 issues with Tariq Fateh, biggest being that he is a house nigger. He will say and do anything at the right time so he can stay in a nice warm house, wear good clothes eat good food so he does not have to go out like other slaves and work in the cotton fields and live in miserable conditions out in the cold barn.

But at the same time in the quest for knowledge and get any as many points of views as I can and not to dismiss anyone without hearing what he/she has to say. Hence I always say even a broken clock is right twice a day.

I agree with you, it is a very informative interview and very true. Unfortunately many living in Pakistan don't have the tolerance to watch it.

I personally believe until this mullahism doesn't end in Pakistan we are never going to progress. A force so strong which even the army and govt doesn't want to challenge, because they know regardless of any political affiliation, one call by one jahil moulvi and a sea of brain dead zombies is ready to create havoc and chaos. Point and case is the Rizvi fitna,

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

Does raise a very interesting question on the chronological order in which the Quran was revealed. To be honest I have never looked into this aspect.

iltaf

I have a 1001 issues with Tariq Fateh, biggest being that he is a house nigger. He will say and do anything at the right time so he can stay in a nice warm house, wear good clothes eat good food so he does not have to go out like other slaves and work in the cotton fields and live in miserable conditions out in the cold barn.

But at the same time in the quest for knowledge and get any as many points of views as I can and not to dismiss anyone without hearing what he/she has to say. Hence I always say even a broken clock is right twice a day.

I agree with you, it is a very informative interview and very true. Unfortunately many living in Pakistan don't have the tolerance to watch it.

I personally believe until this mullahism doesn't end in Pakistan we are never going to progress. A force so strong which even the army and govt doesn't want to challenge, because they know regardless of any political affiliation, one call by one jahil moulvi and a sea of brain dead zombies is ready to create havoc and chaos. Point and case is the Rizvi fitna,
You summed it up in your below lines:

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
You summed it up in your below lines:

Part II is out and contains just as many bitter truths, although there is a lot I don't agree with in it.